CLASS A CDL DRIVERS (Full Time and Part Time) for Growing Company - Home Every 12-48 hours
- Truck driver will be delivering dedicated routes to KY, IN, OH, IL, MI, and WV.
- Routes consist of direct store delivery to Kroger with 1-4 stops (palletized freight) outbound then picking up an inbound load to the distribution center in Bluffton, IN.
- Tractors can be domiciled in Bluffton, IN, Fort Wayne, IN, Indianapolis, IN, Dayton, OH, Cincinnati, OH, Columbus, OH, and Detroit, MI areas.
- Ample home time (Every 12-48 hours)
- $70,000+ / year
- Averaging between 2,400 and 2,800 miles/week ; $.40-.$42 per mile (odometer miles)
- Earn up to an additional $.02 per mile Fuel Bonus
- Quarterly safety bonus
- All delivery stops, pick up stops, delay, and detention paid
- Excellent benefits including Health (Blue Cross Blue Shield), Dental, Vision, Hearing, 401(k), STD and Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation paid based on what you average per week
- New Volvo Trucks
- Paid holiday bonus
- Paid weekly via direct deposit
- Earn a $1500 Referral bonus if you bring in a driver that goes to work for FirstFleet, Inc.
Minimum requirements of the CDL Truck Driver include:
- Truck driver must possess a Class A CDL from your state of residence.
- Truck driver must have a minimum 1 year of verifiable truck driving experience
- Truck driver must have no chargeable D.O.T. reportable accidents within the past 3 years
- Truck driver must meet FirstFleet’s minimum Driving/Safety record requirements
- Truck driver must have no felony in last 7 years
- No DUI/DWI or careless/reckless driving convictions within the past 5 years