FirstLight Home Care is searching for compassionate, caring individuals to assist our clients with their daily living activities. Here at FirstLight we provide quality in home (or in Independent/Assisted Living facilities) companion care and homemaking services where caregivers can enjoy flexible full time or part time hours based on individual availability and clients tailored to you. If you have a passion for excellence and can bring our clients exceptional care and compassion every day, this is the place for you!
We are currently seeking Home Health Aides and CNA's to work in the Westchester/Putnam area for all shifts. Selected candidates will possess undeniable integrity as well as good communication skills and the desire to care for our community.
Applicants should meet the following basic qualifications:
- The applicant should have a sympathetic attitude toward the care of the sick and elderly.
- The applicant should be able to demonstrate maturity, professionalism and the ability to deal effectively with the demands of the job.
- The applicant will be required to submit a complete background-check, including a check of criminal and driving records along with finger printing and substance testing where required.
- The applicant should be 21 years of age and a citizen of the United States.
- The applicant must have Valid Drivers License and a safe and reliable car.
- The applicant will be required to provide physical/PDD results within past year.
Applicants can earn highly competitive wages based on experience and skill. When you join our team, you may also enjoy benefits, paid expenses, additional certification training, and an opportunity for our Quarterly Exceptional Care Bonus Program
For immediate consideration call 914-215-1916 to speak with our Human Resources Team.