First Look and MAX Systems is a rapidly growing, well-funded software company in Chicago that has been named the fourth fastest growing companies on the prestigious Inc. 500’s 2008 rankings list. Located in Chicago’s West Loop area, this position provides an excellent starting salary along with on the job training, benefits and strong career growth opportunities. The environment is fast-paced, yet casual and friendly for those ready to roll up their sleeves and get the job done. If you are looking for a chance to join an expanding company and put your career on the fast-track, I encourage you to apply.
Job Title: Product Support Specialist
Target Hire Date: Immediate
Direct Report: Product Support Manager
Product Support Specialist Job Description:
A. General: Our Product Support Specialists are critical to the retention of our ever growing customer base. This job entails: (1) Reactive dealership problem resolution (with definitive escalation procedures), (2) Proactive system upgrade training and account management calls to current customers, and (3) Support of field teams (Sales and Account Managers) for research, system information, and customer relationship management.
B. Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Professionally engage all dealership end users of the performance management system to maximize their usage and loyalty.
- Maintain and enhance visibility, rapport and relationship within the Dealer partners Action all inbound help desk calls and e-mails, provide updates to customer during remediation and follow up after solution in place
- Promote fullest utilization of business tools
- Problem solve and document account problem resolution
- Train and coach new customers on system usage
- Document trends, FAQ’s and related troubleshooting
- Update all account activity logs and keep management reports current to the day
- Provide entrepreneurial balance through strong work ethic, teamwork, accountability, excellent interdepartmental communication and a “Whatever it takes” winning attitude
- Available on phone call rotations during afterhours (One week out of the month during weekends and weeknights)
- Self-manage customer case queue
- Bachelor's degree with a 3.0 GPA preferred
- Excellent communication, presentation, and customer service skills
- Proficient personal computing expertise
- Proven ability and comfort with learning new technologies quickly
- Strong work ethic- Willingness to go above and beyond
- Local Chicago candidates only- no relocation will be provided
- Permanent authorization to work in the U.S.- no sponsorship will be provided