FirstBank Holding Company Employee Reviews

Great place to work for
Personal Banker (Current Employee) –  Arvada, COFebruary 6, 2017
Firstbank is a great company to work for. All of the supervisors I have had so far have been great and I have been taught a lot. They promote from within so it's nice to know you can always move up.
Pros
Benefits
Poor management in Longmont
Teller/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Longmont, COJanuary 30, 2017
If you want to be belittled and bullied this is the place for you. Supervisors will talk about you in front of co workers and customers. The company paid to remodel the bank last year in Longmont but tellers are not allowed to sit the whole time they are working. Plan on standing for 9 hours a day. In addition to being a teller you have to clean the outside parking lot and do dishes at the end of the night.
Pros
Customers are great.
Cons
Micro management and favoritism.
This is the job for you if you like micromanagement
Teller (Former Employee) –  Golden, COMarch 26, 2015
Was a teller for a month only because the supervisors was micromanaging my every move. How can anyone do their job correctly without one of them breathing down your neck..I had an employee who worked with me and she knew I was being treated unfairly. When they stopped breathing down my neck for a second, I did my job so much better (making a customer open an account, doing my job normally, etc) She knew this and always gave the supervisors a weird look when they micromanaged my every move. I did nothing wrong only that I was "lacking" performance..HELLO how can I do my job well if FOUR supervisors are breathing down my neck all at once? You tell me. Do not work for the Golden, CO first bank, that's all.
Cons
Supervisors need adjustment.
A great place to work
Lead Branch Representative (Former Employee) –  Arvada, COFebruary 1, 2013
First Bank offers great advancement oportunities. They promote from within so all the training is given to you. You get to meet people from all walks of life. The customers are really nice and you also grow a relationship with them.
great advancement
Lead Branch Representative (Former Employee) –  arvada, COJanuary 30, 2013
an overall great place to work. They promote from the inside so they teach you everything you need in order to advance. Everything is local so it is easy to get in contact with human resources. The staff has a variety of people from different walks of life. Customers are friendly and it has a home town feel where you get to know the people in your community. FirstBank also volunteers a lot in the community,

Ask a question about working or interviewing at FirstBank Holding Company. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7