Firstsource Careers

Firstsource Careers Employee Reviews

Would not recommend
Bilingual Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Belleville, ILJuly 29, 2015
Pros: nothing
This was a hustle work place. Everyone was competing all the time, taking your calls and quota. The management would not help and listen to employees.
No social life outside of work
Scanner (Former Employee), West Valley City, UTJuly 28, 2015
Pros: Nothing
Cons: Everything.
Didn't have time for life outside work. Favoritism within management, abuse from other workers and higher ups, overworked with only 2 days off within 2 weeks, very little compensation, sometimes cheated out of hours worked. Terrible company to work for.
Patient Account Representative (Current Employee), Louisville, KYJuly 26, 2015
I liked this job. Wish it lasted longer but was just a temporary assignment. A bunch of nice people to work with. Friendly atmosphere.
A place to fulfill your desire to help people in need
Onsite Patient Services Representative (Former Employee), Grand Rapids, MIJuly 10, 2015
Pros: great pay
Cons: I wasn't fond of the lack of ability to move up or grow within the company.
I really enjoyed having the opportunity to be able to help so many people through the difficult process of obtaining state assistance.
customer service, good company
Customer Service (Current Employee), Colorado Springs, COJuly 2, 2015
inbound calls, banking, credit card accounts, great management, fun environment.

about 100 calls a day

training provided

bonus available
Nice work environment.
Collections Representative (Former Employee), Colorado Springs, COJune 25, 2015
Pros: Unlimited over-time!
Cons: Contract work
A typical day at Firstsource consist of day to day challenges collecting on past due accounts for a specific credit card company, along with setting up payment arrangements.
Nice place
Point of Service Representative (Former Employee), Louisville,KYJune 24, 2015
Nice place to work. Loved all my co-workers and the team leads. The upper management could get some work but overall not a bad place to work.
Call Center
Relationship Manager (Current Employee), ColoradoMay 18, 2015
Pros: great schedules
Cons: back to back calls can be exhausting
I accepted this job as a stepping stone to get out of debt, it's not a bad job to have but now it's time for me to find something that makes me look forward to work for more than just the pay. Sitting in a cubicle day after day, wearing a headset is not the ideal environment for me however I treat all my callers with respect and do my best to settle their dilemmas.
The management is encouraging and offers help to improve when asked. The schedules work well with my day to day activities.
office
Account Resolution Specialist I (Former Employee), Belleville, ILMay 14, 2015
medical billing, calling clients/patients. called insurance companies, noted all accounts properly. detemine what insurance companies needed to be billed on a timely manner
Productive and great place to work at.
Patient Service Representative (Former Employee), Hayward, CAMay 12, 2015
Pros: Flexibility
Cons: Short lunch hour
It was a great company to work for. Learned a lot about team work and how to manage daily load of work to meet deadlines. A lot of experiences working with people and helping them meet their financial medical needs at hospitals. Helped a lot of patients and were pleased with the services I provided for them.
There are a lot of overtime opportunities
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee), Louisville, KYMay 11, 2015
Pros: Overtime opportunites
Cons: Work environment, lack of professionalism
Firstsource Solutions is a good place to get customer service experience. The only thing is the work environment is unprofessional and at times the hours are uncertain. There are a lot of incentives.
Productive and good opportunity for advancement
Team Lead/ Agent (Current Employee), Louisville KyApril 28, 2015
Pros: Incentives to meet your goals
Cons: non assigned seating
As a team lead I would guide agents to success of their conversations with customer. I would do 1 coaching on each of the fourteen agent once a week. Was available to take escalated calls from customers. I learned that each customer is unique and needs of customers are different and to be treated as important as it is to them. The respect and consideration of each of your co-workers are important to maintain for a successful working relationship. The hardest part of the position is time management. I enjoyed most the relationship and trust I build with my team.
fun place to work at
Data Entry Specialist (Former Employee), Tampa, FLApril 27, 2015
good lunches ....assistant manager always on the floor to give a helping hand. Also have good feed back on new procedures
Mail Sorter
Mail Sorter (Former Employee), West Valley, UtahMarch 22, 2015
Dirty, unpredictable hours. trainers are good!! Black hole alot of gossiping! loud lots of miscommunication between departments. Supervisors are hired from out of the company, no growth careerwise.
prepare to kiss butt
Customer Service Representative/Collections (Current Employee), Amherst, NYMarch 19, 2015
like a high school
lots of favoritism
sups/mngrs don't care about you unless they are your outside friends
they will skew peoples numbers to help them out with bonus
all around low moral
Micromanaged, and treated like a child.
Patient Account Representative (Former Employee), Louisville, KYMarch 16, 2015
I did not like working for Firstsource. They treated you like a child, monitored your emails, micromanaged you, and management could not properly manage. They took complaints very personally.
Productive, some regulations are a tad wrong, always a good start.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Louisville, KYMarch 16, 2015
Pros: kind people
Cons: everything with verizon
Everything is like clockwork and you are required to take breaks when they designate it as well as AT THOSE times. Otherwise the people are fair, their policies are complete dung and need to be revised, since people aren't ROBOTS. You can't expect everyone to be on time all the time, you can't expect people to take a fifteen minute break when you are three minutes from the front door. thus it isn't a fifteen minute break its a twelve minute with time taken to travel BACK to your desk. it's bullocks and everyone knows it.
Good money
Certified Trainer/Claims Examiner/Quality Analyst (Current Employee), Rockford, ILMarch 15, 2015
Pros: hours are flexible
Cons: no room for advancement
You can make great money if you skip steps in your production. Quality is not important as they set the matrix so high. Advancing into mgmt. is not logical as you lose money because it is salary.
Fun loving workplace
Medical Claims Editor (Current Employee), Fort Scott, KSMarch 8, 2015
Pros: pays well, friendly atmosphere, understanding superiors
Cons: long unpredictable hours, possibility of running out of work
I enjoy working for the company and for my supervisor, we are more like a big family. BUT if you have a family of your own this company can be difficult to work for. They require long bouts of overtime sometimes lasting months at a time so often times you have to put your family plans aside for work. Also depending on the group you may run out of work and do not get paid for the time that you have no claims to work.
Productive and competitive.
Debt Collector/ Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Buffalo, NYFebruary 24, 2015
Pros: great enviornment
Cons: federal and state laws applied in calls
Changelling competition in debt collecting. Great place to truly learn how to assist customers in a call center. Great enviornment overall.

1 2 3 4 5

About Firstsource Careers

Firstsource is a leading global provider of business process management services. Founded in 2001, Firstsource ranks third in – Read more

Firstsource Careers Salaries

$12.04 per hour
Data Entry Clerk
$10.00 per hour

Firstsource Careers Photos

With trainer and HR during process training