FIS Global

FIS Global Employee Reviews

very friendly and helpful work environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Milwaukee, WIMay 26, 2015
I absolutely enjoyed working at this company. Assist callers with lost stolen or damaged cards as well as balances and transaction history.
Believes in making employees happy but training not the best
Product Support Representative (Current Employee), Orlando, FLMay 25, 2015
Pros: Good benefits, believe in advancement, believe in making employees happy.
Cons: Training not good and reference material out dated.
Management easy to work with and knowledgeable. Company believes in giving back to community via charity/donations. Presence world wide.
Client Services Representative (Former Employee), St. Petersburg, flMay 22, 2015
Pros: good company
Cons: Rushing to put new program in place
Productive and fun workplace. good management coworkers are great training was haphazard due to a new program. Great cafe
Close team; large company
PAYMENT EXCEPTIONS SENIOR REPRESTENTATIVE (Former Employee), St. Petersburg, FLMay 12, 2015
Pros: Beautiful Campus, great leadership, and good benefits
Cons: Uncontrollable thermostat
I enjoyed my close knit team very much. A typical day at work would include doing normal daily operating procedures with abnormal issues occurring and quickly identifying the issue and finding a solution that was both acceptable to the company and the client.

I learned how to be a more reliable, efficient and professional employee. I learned what it meant to work for a great manager who looked out for their employees. I was fortunate enough to have an amazing team that looked after one another no questions asked.

The hardest part of my job was accepting not everyone had the same work ethic and drive that I have and how to work well with those individuals.

The most enjoyable part of my job was my team mates. We had a real sense of family between us that made coming to work something to look forward to.
At FIS it was a customer service that dealt with fraud against a credit card
Temporary Assignment, Customer Service (Former Employee), St. Pete FlMay 6, 2015
It was a very busy environment but enjoyable at the same time. It was based on a very high call volume dealing with cardholder accounts being compermised.
your job is not secure!
Operations Clerk (Former Employee), MilwaukeeMay 1, 2015
Pros: the organamic chair i sat in because my doctor wrote a note. i miss you!
Cons: everything else
Your job may be relocated or just eliminated with very little notice but watch how management moves jobs around and creates new positions so they dont lose theirs. (then has the nerve to brag about it to other areas in the company) They even allow some individuals to work from wherever they want (just because their boyfriend lives in that city-best one yet!!) while the rest just gets swept under the rug. Its "business needs." The big manager is so rude he doesn't even acknowledge the regular workers. Walks right by with his nose in the air. Hope you dont trip over that employee sleeping over there whose manager has busted him taking a siesta (yes he still has his job) They only value their peers with the big titles and the brown-nosers while the rest of us do not matter. You will be left with no supervision or help while the big wigs are flying all over on the companies $, taking a vaca or the best excuse of all, working from home while you are left doing all the work they take the glory for. Management is not only clueless they are useless. Good luck!!!
Productive and fun place to work.
ATM Monitoring Support Representative (Former Employee), Brown Deer, WIMay 1, 2015
Monitored ATM and made sure that they were communicating. If they were not communicating on a large scale then the appropriate protocols were followed.
Poor infrastructure
Staff Accountant /Financial Analyst (Former Employee), Franklin, TNApril 30, 2015
Pros: None
Cons: Chaotic and disorganized
There was poor infrastructure and there was a constant state of panic and chaos.

Lack of tools and training, making it difficult for the employees to complete their tasks

Management did not get involved in daily operations.
Great Benfits
Fraud Analyst (Former Employee), Little Rock, ARApril 28, 2015
Pros: free lunch was paid there was bad weather and you could make it to work.
Cons: short breaks
i enjoy my coworkers and my supervisor was very understanding and you could talk to her about anything. They offer great benfits
It is a great place to work,
Account Manager (Current Employee), Bolingbrook. IllinoisApril 25, 2015
Pros: Helping clients succeed
Review reports concerning my clients. Manage clients’ accounts. Troubleshoot issues that occur. Recognize sales opportunities.
Customer Service Associate
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee), Saint Petersburg, FLApril 24, 2015
Pros: Adequate training, breaks, and lunches.
Cons: Miscommunication by management at times.
FIS was a fair and decent company to work for and was the first company I worked for when I transitioned permanently to Florida. I worked there for 7 months and was given adequate training and recommendations and review from my supervisors/managers in the department I was working in to succeed. At the time, when I left this company, I was unsure if I was making the right decision to leave. If the department I was working in had an opening, I would consider applying and going back.
The hours are too long
Inventory Associate (Former Employee), Romeoville, ILApril 23, 2015
You work 7-7 4 days out of the week, the only bright side is the schedule rotates and you get the weekends off every few months.
HORRIBLE Work Environment
Debit/Credit Card Fraud Support Associate I (Current Employee), Milwaukee, WIApril 21, 2015
Pros: NONE
Cons: Horrible Management, Heavy Workload, Unfair Metrics, No Employee Improvement Structure
This department is by far the WORST department I've ever worked in. The company itself seems to be decent, however, the management hired and promoted by this company is horrid. They DO NOT value their employees AT ALL at the Milwaukee-Cape location. There is ZERO communication between management and their employees. You are just another employee that will be threatened with termination because of a structure they aren't interested in building or fixing. There are NO advocates for the employees and the supervisors are so undertrained that they fail to communicate anything effectively. For the first two months on the floor, I didn't have a supervisor, nor any one I consult regarding any questions or concerns I had regarding the job. The work load is forced and the mandatory overtime is not planed with consideration of the employees. There are many ethical issues in this department and even when reported these things are swept under the rug. This is a very stressful environment and I personally would not refer any one to work for this department after my experience. This place is understaffed and their employees are overworked because management refuses to do their job. This department and the job it self has so much potential to improve, but the current management team will never make the proper changes to ensure that their employees are comfortable and properly trained. Please do note, this is not a company that welcomes growth. Once your in, you are stuck. I vow to never work for that company again.
Buyer Beware!! Horrible Management!!
Manager (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLApril 20, 2015
Pros: Location/Facilities, on-site gym, misc. perks
Cons: Upper Management, high turnover, upper management.
The day to day people are great; however the lack of effective management is a common problem. Very high turnover, little room for advancement unless you are a classic butt kisser. Management does not value opinions and tends to reward the "yes men".
Not a place for someone with ambitious career goals and really horrible on promoting from within. The company would rather pay an outsider more than adequately compensating and promoting existing talent. Work life balance is average and good for the most part. Overall FIS is not a place to work more than a year or so.
Very secure building.
Print and Insert Op. II (Current Employee), Saint Petersburg, FLApril 17, 2015
So far a good company to work for. Very regulated and secure. Nice people so far and haven't had any problems so far. Look forward to expanding my career there.
Overall Work /Life Balance
Office Manager - Banking Financial Analyst (Former Employee), Sandy Springs, GAApril 15, 2015
Pros: Decent Benefits
Cons: Work load
Great place to work. However, moving your career ahead or the next level, not good. Great for a college graduate person. Mid-major careers, not a great spot to advance.
great pay...that's about all I can say
Fraud Alert Specialist I (Current Employee), Milwaukee, WIApril 12, 2015
The pay is great for the work that we actually do....management is not good at all. NO communication within the department. seems like they want to fire people or want people to leave. the only part of the job I enjoy is the few coworkers who keep it real and some of the customers who are nice about what we do.
The dungeon
Network Analyst II (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLApril 9, 2015
A typical day revolved around clientele. I learned to be careful with what you told when walking in and making sure to follow up all the time. Management was never the same from day to day but my coworkers were great. Hardest thing is not knowing what your job is and unfortunately the most enjoyable part of the job was when I got home.
Productive workplace with great co-workers.
Customer Service (Current Employee), Little Rock, ARApril 8, 2015
A typical day at FIS Global usually begins at 9:30 am and lasts until 7:30 or 8pm. FIS Global has taught me the importance of quality service.
Low Pay, Good place
Escalation Lead (Former Employee), Saint Petersburg, FLApril 2, 2015
Pros: Culture, Coworkers.
Cons: Pay, Workload, Call Center.
I enjoyed the time I worked there, but its a typical call center environment that eventually lead to me leaving. One person for multiple jobs, over worked and under paid as they say. Other than that, it's a good culture and the people I worked with were amazing.

1 2 3 4 5

About FIS Global

FIS™ is the world’s largest global provider dedicated to banking and payments technologies. With a long history deeply – Read more

FIS Global Salaries