FIS Global

FIS Global Employer Reviews

Opportunities at FIS / EFunds
Member Solution Representative (Former Employee), Tempe, AZMarch 19, 2015
Pros: work schedule / benefits
The company did offer training opportunities and promoted from within. The most enjoyable thing about my job there was having the opportunity to work with financial institutions. I enjoyed learning about eFunds / FIS products namely ChexSystems and Scan.
Sr. Management out of touch
Business Systems Analyst Specialist-Development (Former Employee), Milwaukee, WIMarch 19, 2015
Pros: benefits/salary
Cons: environment does not reflect any appreciation for employees
Sr. Management bonuses significantly grow each year while the employees get no raise or 1-2 percent raises. I think that says enough about the culture as it relates to employee treatment.
Worst job ever....RUN AWAY!!!!!
Customer Service Representative/Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee), Tuscaloosa, ALMarch 13, 2015
Pros: benefits
Cons: everything
At first this job seemed very unreal, the interviewer was decent. Nothing that was said during the interview was promised. They have a VERY high turnover rate. They fire you for things they do. The scheduling is one reason no one stays there, they throw overtime OD you on your off days and make you work it, they will not change or consider anything to assist you at all. Nothing is an excuse absence!! I wasctherexandca girl passed out on the call center floor, where an ambulance had to be called, that was counted against her as an unexcused absence. Management care for who kisses their butt. The pay is not good for what they have you going through. I walked off the job and never looked back. They also have a bad reputation with the unemployment office.
Call center
Tech Support/ Bill Pay Agent (Current Employee), ArkansasMarch 10, 2015
Its a job that pays the bills. Needs better management and not have people in India running our schedules. Have to deal with different levels of adjusting to new scheduling.
Please look elsewhere unless youre desperate
CSR 2 (Current Employee), Northport, AlabamaMarch 9, 2015
Pros: benefits
Cons: management, excessive overtime, rude and slow callers, schedules
I am currently a CSR 2 and I will tell you that at first I loved my job. I thought I found something I could grow and advance. I was wrong. The overtime is ridiculous and it is contact every week. If you Dont sign up for the hours they want they will drop it on you wherever they want without any regard for children or family. The management is horrible that do not respond to emails or care. They also have favorites. Turn over rate is super high. You're literally there one day and gone the next for any stupid reason. If you're sick you still get counted against you. They do not accept doctors excuses. And they have a new manager there now and she is not what she made herself out to be. Basically. They want your life to revolve around them and the callers who are idiots 95% of the time even if that means working 7 days a week. THEY DO NOT CARE!
Company is moving more & more jobs overseas. Jobs being eliminated in the U.S., creating an unpredictable work environment.
NETWORK ANALYST (Former Employee), Brown Deer, WIMarch 9, 2015
Pros: fast paced, challenging work.
Cons: overworked.
Fast paced work environment and fun place to work if you like solving challenging problems.
Great co-workers, Very helpful and team oriented.
Hardest part of the job is isolating and prioritizing issues.
Most enjoyable part of the job is working with the clients and ensuring that their issues are resolved in a timely manner.
Lead Instructor
Fraud Prevention Analyst (Current Employee), Milwaukee, WIFebruary 26, 2015
Pros: leadership training
Cons: seasonal program
I was responsible for developing and leading instruction on daily projects for urban city youth in Milwaukee, WI. I also worked with other instructors to create a curriculum that would be both challenging and appealing to students. I was also responsible for attending field trips and preparing homework kits for students.
Work Plave
Project Lead / Technical Lead (Former Employee), Brown Deer, WIFebruary 24, 2015
Very friendly environment.
Flexible owrk schedule with 9/80 schedule
Co - workers are excellent
Compensation is good
Benefits are good
Challanging projects
High pressure environment, good pay, no balance
Administrative (Former Employee), FloridaFebruary 23, 2015
Pros: good comp.
Cons: high stress, political
Tough environment, little room for work-life balance. Good compensation. Very political culture. High expectations from the company. Employee recognition was dropped after two short years. Many incomplete efforts to enhance the culture or employee experience.
work
Customer Service Rep experienced (Former Employee), Northport, ALFebruary 20, 2015
Pros: comission
Cons: different shift
its a job... have to have proper phone ethics...answer phone inbound and outbound... collect debt must know FDCPA... MUST follow rules
Lousy work place
Global Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), northport, alFebruary 18, 2015
Cons: short breaks, constant turnover
not a place to work if you have a degree. You will not be paid your worth and you'll spend more time at work working over time that is placed on your schedule.
bad job
customer service representative (Current Employee), little rockFebruary 17, 2015
not wroth the time.. terrible management.. the rules change constantly... your basically set up to fail.. no upward movement... you never receive your bonuse.
Finance Intern (Former Employee), Milwaukee, WIFebruary 13, 2015
Good place to work as an intern in college. Provided great experience in the working world as well as credit towards degree in relevant field.
Typical corporate bank environment
Team Lead (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLFebruary 12, 2015
Pros: cafeteria and fitness center on-site
Cons: stuffy culture, unsuspecting lay-offs
Management tends to be stuffy and well beyond an arm's reach in terms of accessibility. Telecommuting was allowed, but it seemed to be secretly frowned upon. I worked with a very good team and had a great experience in my capacity. However, always keep your resume fresh and professional contacts updated, as you never know when you will be laid off.
An ok place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Northport, ALFebruary 10, 2015
Worked with the Target account. Had a group of wonderful co-workers. Most enjoyable part of the job was the gifts. Personally FIS is not a good company to work for.
FIS is a very challenging job.
Customer Service/Sales (Former Employee), Tuscaloosa AlabamaFebruary 6, 2015
When working for a company like FIS, it has to be for you. It is a very, very challenging job dealing with different people from all across the country with different views.
Not So Bad
Customer Service Rep I (Current Employee), Little Rock, ARJanuary 31, 2015
A typical day at work consist of answering about 200 or more calls sometimes back to back without a change to breathe. The hardest part is not being able to enjoy the holidays and trying to put the job before school and my own life.
Always fearing for your job or the next reduction in force.
Senior Consultant (Former Employee), Saint Petersburg, FLJanuary 21, 2015
What else can i say, after 3 years and several layoff the number one company in technology is last in communication. I had 3 managers in 3 years and the company is still "going through changes" its very frustrating and unnerving to work in this environment. I would not recommend anyone to work for this company. Looks good on the outside, inside is another story.
Constant and Dependable
Customer Service Representative I (Former Employee), Northport, ALJanuary 17, 2015
Pros: overtime is bountiful
Cons: your schdule is set
A typical day would be answering calls about account issues. I learned how to deal with irate customers on a daily basis. The hardest part of the job was that you were usually dealing with issues and the customer was not pleasant. The most enjoyable part was being able to help a customer and they are satisfied with your help.
FIS was a great job
Card Production Associate (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXJanuary 15, 2015
Pros: only had to work 3 days
Cons: had to work nights
I am unable to say to much about this job due to security reasons

1 2 3 4 5

About FIS Global

FIS™ is the world’s largest global provider dedicated to banking and payments technologies. With a long history deeply – Read more

FIS Global Photos