Administrative Insurance Position / CSR
The main focus of this position is to ensure the needs and requests of Fischman Insurance Group clients are met expeditiously, with a high sense of urgency and accuracy. Since client relationships and referrals are a cornerstone of the business, the objective for the successful candidate in this position is to proactively partner with the Agent to develop, manage and maintain current and future client relationships. This position requires one to be pro-active, persistent, organized, capable of multi-tasking and detail-oriented. In addition, one must possess a positive can-do attitude, a desire to work as a part of a team, and a consistent drive to deliver exceptional results.
- Data Entry into applications and review of applications for accuracy
- Verifying the correct forms are used
- Tracking open cases and follow up as needed with underwriting department and/or clients.
- Scanning and uploading to a cloud based system
- Imaging of all communications into system
- Handling mail logs
- Assisting in issuing policies and receiving completed delivery requirements.
- Preparing policy shipments and other client correspondence.
- Scheduling of medical exams
Job requirements & Qualifications
- Bachelors degree or equivalent
- 3 Years minimum experience in the insurance & financial services industry (3 years minimum, Insurance industry preferred)
- Ability to compose correspondence to clients and handle outstanding request by clients
- Ability to learn new software quickly.
- Must know Microsoft Products such as Word, Excel & Power Point.
- Ability to exercise good judgment and prioritization on projects.
- Ability to handle sensitive information with discretion and confidentiality
- Exceptional phone skills
- Ability to build relationships
- Comfortable with “sales” and will be required to get your insurance license.
Indeed - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard -