Fiserv Employee Reviews

Not a place to work beyond 2 years
IT (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAApril 28, 2017
Fiserv is fine for new associates, but if you have been there several years, the workload increases, but the pay doesn't. They do not keep up with the market in training, nor pay. Their layoffs are industry known and they are proud of them.
The professionalism of the manager needs alot of improvement
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Wallingford, CTApril 28, 2017
It was good when I started and after the last 3 months has gone down hill. You have a lot of responsibility to deal with along with new rules they throw at you every day. Communication not good, manager has no idea about running a machine and if you give your 2 weeks they fire you the next day. So much for professionalism. For a fortune company pay is horrible for the amount of work you do. Not a place you can advance. Your pto vanishes when they send you home because there's no work. Just a band aid job till you can find something better
Pros
Great co workers and supervisor
Cons
Too many chiefs and not enough indians
Great Place
Card Services Representative (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCApril 24, 2017
No complaints if your looking for a good start in the banking industry this is the place, was qualified for a job at a bank after I worked with fiserv
Nice Place to work
Print/Statement /Inserter Operator (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIApril 24, 2017
This was an good company to work for and I learned a lot. This was a great experience. The hours were good, co-worker were like family. It was a good work experience for me.
Great Company to work for
Team Leader/Trainer (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILApril 23, 2017
Great company to work for! I was there 5 years. I learned a lot and my partner was excellent in working with me. Management kept staff informed of new changes that was coming up to make sure the client was happy
Great Place to Work
Project Implementation Specialist (Former Employee) –  Parsippany, NJApril 20, 2017
They are a great place to start a career in financial services. Its a growing company so there is room to expand. I would recommend working for Fiserv
Pros
Growth opportunities
Cons
Better training needed
Fast-paced and at times stressful
Lead Tier One Support Analyst (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXApril 19, 2017
You get to learn a great deal about the way the financial system really works from the technology end. Working the 3rd shift where maintenance and release happens is the most stressful and requires attention to detail. The best part of my experience was the people I worked with.
Pros
Fast-paced
Cons
Stressful
Run!
Sr. Project Manager (Consultant) (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAApril 18, 2017
I could go on and on but this is a horrible place to work. The ETG division is chaotic and an abusive environment. Don't do it to yourself. Your health would be at stake working here.
Pros
Nice building but far if you live outside of Alpharetta
Cons
The whole place
Evolving and Challenging environment
Manager, Voice Services (Current Employee) –  Portland, ORApril 18, 2017
Competitive industry that was continually growing thereby encouraging a changing environment...no stagnation. The work was challenging that constantly encouraged results. As the company attempted to flatten and consolidate, there were ample opportunities for change and growth within the organization. Work days were busy from start to finish which is one or the more enjoyable parts. A great group of people to work with!
Pros
Changing, evolving, challenging.
good company
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Hickory, NCApril 18, 2017
good company to work for but mgmt puts a ton of pressure on you to work overtime.

nothing else to add, nothing else to add that wouldn't be viewed as personnal
Okay Place
Project Manager IV (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCApril 18, 2017
Too many changes due to business restructuring. Workplace culture is not exciting. Sometimes expected to work longer hours. Team I worked with was great. Management is okay.
My day
Payment Processor (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILApril 16, 2017
Received payment for client accounts, matched payment with outstanding charges, and balanced all financial entries to various systems. Also served as acing supervisor as needed.
Pros
work at night
Cons
didn't like working at night
Fiserv is a very fast pace environment
Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Dublin, OHApril 16, 2017
I enjoyed working for Fiserv. The team environment was great and the management team was understanding and knowledgeable. The work was interesting and the business partners were also knowledgeable.
i was maintenance technician and i had hard time to work with my seniers
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INApril 15, 2017
the seiners under estimate the new employees.They have very poor working culture and no job security. other than that; it is good size company with easy and clean environment
Pros
easy job, clean enviroment
Cons
no job security, managment leason the seniers
A very average experience
Product Delivery Analyst (Former Employee) –  Home based officeApril 11, 2017
In my eyes this was a very uneven experience. I thought the salary was commensurate with my background, but the benefits left something to be desired. The atmosphere was schizophrenic and not conducive to getting things done.
Pros
pay
Cons
politics
Fiserv
Merchant Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZApril 10, 2017
The training was really good there. Learned a lot for my first time being in a finance institute. The workplace culture was good there and I enjoyed being there.
Busy
Machine Technician (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INApril 10, 2017
It was really busy working there. Because of the industry they are in, job security is not that great. You kind of feel like you are walking on eggshells.
Pros
Make a good salary
Cons
Financial Industry
Gain experience
Presort coordinator production specialist (Former Employee) –  Stafford, TXApril 10, 2017
This is the place where I gained experience with my leadership skills. Became a youngset coordinator of the company. I supervise evening and overnight shifts. 12 hour days five days a week.
Part time positions only
Proof and Balancing Operator (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLApril 8, 2017
Wonderful group of people to work with, the work was easy and all the work provided to you that day must be completed before you shift was over. Great overtime .
Pros
Easy work
Cons
night work
pruductive and room for advancement
Inbound Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZApril 8, 2017
nice enviroment to work in and a lot of opportunities to move up in the company. Pay is decent and are flexible with schedule, would recommend job to anyone

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fiserv. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval