Fish Window Cleaning Employee Reviews

Fun Independent job
Director of Human Resources (Current Employee) –  Eau Claire, WIMay 5, 2017
Its nice to do different things everyday. Work inside and outside. Work independently. Its great to meet new people and see and experience new places. You do have to be motivated to work here because it is fast-paced. Tips are nice too. I enjoy the people that I work with too which is always a great benefit.
Pros
great culture. different things daily
Interesting place to work
OM (Former Employee) –  FloridaMay 3, 2017
Interesting place to work. Most of the people were great and I enjoyed the overall experience. Getting to meet new customers was nice on an everyday basis.
Great place to work.
On Job Supervisor/ Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  West Des Moines, IAApril 27, 2017
Fish Window Cleaning is a great place to work. The Management is the best management I have ever had. the only downside to this job is there is not a whole lot of advancement opportunities.
overall a good place to work
Window Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Charleston, WVApril 25, 2017
I really enjoyed working at fish window cleaning, the hours and pay were good. I didn't like the fact that I had to drive my own vehicle and pay for my own gas. But the best part was not having a boss stand over top of your shoulder while you work.
Pros
good pay, worked own hours
Cons
no benefits, drove own vehicle
gregerger
See Resume (Former Employee) –  Wichita, KSApril 11, 2017
really great place good job for someone in school and needs to make some extra money for the summer. hours are really great as well, managers easy to get along with
poorly managed
Window Cleaning Technician (Former Employee) –  Concord, NHApril 3, 2017
Start off working alone, you get a route everyday an you go to each location throughout the day. sometimes the routes have places that you have just done and the customers will send you away.
great boss with great attiude
Window Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Leominster, MAApril 2, 2017
The boss is kind, friendly, and hardworking the environment is very relaxed and the job is simple enough to give it ur all great place to work. Pay is on commission
Pros
pay
Cons
must have own car
completed daily circuits of various window cleaning locations
Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Chamblee, GAMarch 28, 2017
Each day would consist of either cleaning a circuit of various clients or a large house. I learned quickly how to window clean efficiently to make the most out of my time working during my time with Fish Window Cleaning.
bad
Window Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Warwick, RIMarch 10, 2017
this place is terrible dont ever work there they are terrible and they are terrible dont work for them them they are terrible dont waste your time this is not a job this is the worst who washes windows in the winter
Fun experience
Window Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHMarch 6, 2017
This job was commission based pay.. Long hours for a little bit of money.. My paychecks were always wrong, and never got fixed.. I loved the staff.. My manager Josh was amazing..
Pros
You had the possibility of making tips..
Cons
Some jobs werent worth the pay..
the boss closed shop and moved
Window Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Modesto, CAFebruary 24, 2017
he lives in Hawaii now. the work was easy but the locations where different every time. I liked working commercial since its just routs but cleaning homes is where the money is at.
Pros
lots of free time, fresh air
Cons
chemicals, bad boss, no benifits
Great for outdoor lifestyle work
Window Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Chandler, AZFebruary 10, 2017
Started with not knowing anything about windows or cleaning one, was trained from day one and always learning till leaving. Winter months(here in Arizona) are good money months due to being a commission based job, while the summer months were slower and not as much. Management changed when working there and needs improvements. Enjoyed the lifestyle of the job with meeting new people but disliked management on certain business ethics. Started this job with seeking to be the best and once there wasn't treated like the best and became limited with work which lead to my resigning.
Pros
Good pay if fast
Cons
Summer months were slow and paychecks were slim.
Employees are easy to get along with.
Window Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHFebruary 8, 2017
Overall I loved the job. But for whatever reason the last few months went down hill. The owners only seem to care about their pockets. You can go out of your way a hundred times and still not be shown an ounce of appreciation. Payroll is always an issue. Constantly you have your check to make sure that you weren't shorted even more money than you already were because you had to do work for nothing to make sure that the job didn't walk away.
Not a terrible place to work and learned a lot.
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Wallingford, CTFebruary 2, 2017
Typical day included answering the phone, scheduling all jobs that came in, filing paperwork, scanning invoices and estimate sheets, as well as receiving checks into the system as well as billing. I learned a lot while I was there, having never been an admin before that. I enjoyed most aspects of my job, even if I was alone in the office by myself most days.
Pros
Was trusted to get things done
Cons
no real breaks, was alone in the office most days.
decent
Field Service Technician (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJanuary 9, 2017
bad management
ok leadership
good communication
poor organization
Work started at 7 am, most of the time was spent waiting to get jobs at 8 am. Logistics were unorganized many routes overlap quite often which lowers productivity for company.
Pros
laid back
Enjoyable place to work
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Eagleville, PAJanuary 2, 2017
Had a great journey with this company with staffing and hours as well. Offered benefits which came in handy. A lot of over time hours were offered as well. Traveling experiences was great.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
short breaks
One of the best jobs I've had
Window Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Tyrone, PA 16686December 30, 2016
being able to just go out and interact with various people throughout the day and going somewhere new everyday and getting to see place you never knew where there honestly easy work and fun people to work with
Good for working with your hands
Contractor/Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXDecember 15, 2016
No insurance no w2 but you get to meet a lot of people and you get to work outside you also can work with your hands and you have the freedom to make your own schedule
Pros
You make your own schedule
Cons
Not paid nearly enough
hard labor but fun job
Window Washer (Current Employee) –  East Brunswick, NJDecember 12, 2016
If you like working with people and working at mutliple places through out the day, then this job is right for you. You don't have to work in rainy and snowy conditions.
Pros
no weekends
Cons
not too many benefits
window cleaner
Window Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Grandville, MIDecember 12, 2016
My day with cleaning windows involves driving around to the local businesses, cleaning their windows, fill out invoices, and making sure my job is met to their expectations.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fish Window Cleaning. Our community is ready to answer.

2.6