Fisher Clinical Services Employee Reviews

Worst company I've ever worked for
Distribution Associate (Former Employee) –  Allentown, PAApril 22, 2013
The best part of working here are your coworkers. Management is awful, they micro manage, play favorites, gossip, and lie. They are more concerned about the money they will lose rather than their employees. Most of the employees who work in the warehouse are temps, and they do this so they don't have to pay benefits. They fire you once you approach a year of employment since that is when the contract expires. Adecco is the temp agency, and they are just as bad. You are not allowed time off if you're a temp without getting into trouble, so don't plan on getting sick or taking a vacation unless you don't care about not having a job to return to. I could NOT wait to get out of this place!! They also require mandatory overtime on weekends, and if you don't come in, they take away your PTO (if you are an employee)
Pros
free coffee/water
Cons
poor management, 1 break, long hours
Wonderful Work Environment
Packaging Technician (Former Employee) –  Mount Prospect, ILSeptember 11, 2014
A typical day at work consisted of getting there, punching in, putting on uniform and getting our tasks assigned for that day. At this position I a little insight into the packaging techniques of the pharmaceutical industry, and how to maintain a clean and positive work environment. Management was very friendly, understanding and approachable in the way that if you ever had any questions or concerns you could always go to them. Co-workers were just astounding and the hardest worker's I've ever met in my life. The hardest part of the job was the hours I had, 3PM - Midnight, but once you get used to that, it isn't horrible. The most enjoyable part of the job would be working around my coworkers who were just from an array of different cultural backgrounds, so getting to learn about them, their culture and other things of that nature was just an amazing opportunity and made the long night hours enjoyable.
Very rewarding career working with clinical study drugs.
Operations Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Allentown, PAJanuary 6, 2014
A typical day at work required overseeing the production floor to ensure all jobs were completed according to cGMPs and customer requirements. It is a daily learning process, with huge rewards when you are acknowledged for your hard work by not only management, but customers as well. For some of the patients that are receiving their medications, we are their last hope. I can honestly say that Fisher is a huge family. We lean on each other during the hard times, and laugh together through the good times. It is a joy to go to work every day and work with my best friends, knowing we are making a difference.
Pros
excellent benefits
Cons
poor management
Nice place to work for..
OPERATIONS ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) –  Langhurstwood Road,Horsham,RH12 4QD EnglandSeptember 4, 2013
for a mother like me,it suits me the time..starts at 6AM and finishes at 2:15pm.i have learned so much things on how the job is running.the management is good,they let us know if the company is gaining or losing.when it comes to co workers,evryone is nice and hardworking.i could say the hardest part of the job is when its quiet
since you have to stay on one cabin waiting for the job to come.i did enjoy working in Fisher Clinical services since i love doing the job very well and i would say i am such a hardworking person..
Pros
bonus at the end of the year
Cons
lunch break is not paid
Great place to grow
Controlled Substance Specialist (Former Employee) –  Bristol, PASeptember 30, 2013
When Acculogix first was bought by Fisher it was an amazing place to work. I place you couldn't wait to go to everyday. The company changed greatly since then. The largest change was the management style. Back then the management was wonderful about working to balance family and work and always was willing to lend a helping hand in every department if needed. Over a few years the managers changed and became more "supervisors" and "business minded". Although moral went down it was still not a bad place to work; benefits were good, salaries were okay, and there were always promotion opportunities.
Pros
close office staff, promotion opportunities
Cons
not flexible with hours, salary
Productive and good place to work.
Pharmaceutical Packaging Technician (Former Employee) –  Allentown, PAJanuary 9, 2013
What I will say about working at Fisher is that they truly care about the welfare of others. They take extra precautions so that the work runs smoothly and there are no mess ups. People's lives are at stake every day you come in and prepare to label, bottle, blister, or package up drug. Fisher makes sure we follow procedure carefully step by step. I'd say the only hard part about the job is when it's time to purge a room, especially if it's a big room. All in all Fisher is a good place to work and they take care of their own.
Excellent family environment.
Operations Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Allentown, PAFebruary 17, 2014
As an Operations Team Leader, I was responsible for overseeing and guiding my team to ensure production needs are met. This is a pharmaceutical company who's primary function was to manufacture and package clinical trial drugs. There is such a strong sense of family and the employees are eager to work together to do whatever it takes to get the job done. The most rewarding part of the job is knowing you are packaging drugs that may be a patients last hope at living a normal life.
Pros
excellent benefits
Cons
management conflicts
Unde rgoing structural changes
Quality Assurance Compliance Specialist (Former Employee) –  Allentown, PASeptember 9, 2013
I loved ALL the different positions I held while at Fisher. The people that work there are hard working & very loyal. Unfortunately, I feel that the structural management changes they are making, along with how the over all company is being run, is not a company I would want to be working for. I loved working for this company for many many years up until the end when I felt the best thing I could do for me was leave.
Pros
christmas party, bonus's
Cons
no breaks, bad management, so much unfairness
Looking for a rewarding career here? So was I, which is why I left!
Label Technician II (Former Employee) –  Mount Prospect, ILFebruary 13, 2014
The harder you work here the more work they give you. Which can be good in some jobs but not so good when packaging clinical drug trials.

Also while management is all about ethical working conditions they are hypocrites when it comes accountability.
Pros
seriously rewarding when you think about how much you can help people
Cons
the lack of training and ethical accountablility means you pick up a whole lot of slack
Productive work Enviroment
Logistics/ Material Technician (Current Employee) –  Bristol, PAJanuary 2, 2013
Work for me is a challenge everyday I like my postion as material Tech because im Constantly moving around picking orders.

I have learned alot about logitics and all its different areas.

Co workers and mangement are awsome i cant complain, Fisher Clincal Services is a great place to work.

No hard parts of my day. I alwayz Accept a challenge and love to get my work done.
Pros
breaks, 401k
Cons
insurance could be less expensive .

Want to know more about Fisher Clinical Services?

Ask a question
Great People
Clinical Packaging Technician III (Current Employee) –  Allentown, PAMarch 9, 2015
When I started working at Fisher I really enjoyed it. The people are great, and from spending so close time with them, they almost become family. But that is maybe one of the only great things about working here. I have learned a lot from my job here but I am trying to leave because I would like to advance, and they don't make it possible for many at Fisher.
Pros
good schedule, great people
Cons
only one break, not many opportunities to advance
I enjoyed my work place experience with FCS
Pharaceutical Quality Control Incoming Inspector (Former Employee) –  Bristol, Pa.January 10, 2013
I work for the most part of the day unsupeervised, however I do have supervisor if needed. I preform incoming inspections of drug parts and components. I communicate directly with the Logistics group, operations and project management to insure all material has been properly received, documented and accountability is maintained.
Pros
great benifits and employee associations
Cons
pay rate could be better
OPERATIONS ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) –  Horsham, ENGOctober 9, 2013
Come to work,go to the designated cabin.wait for the senior to direct to my job.
basically i have learned what is teamwork all management tells us what is happening with the company.
the hardest part of the job when it's not busy,it makes me feel bored.
I did enjoy and having fun with the job especially in production.
Pros
bonus at the end of evry year
Cons
boring sometimes.
Good Company
Drug Supply Coordinator (Former Employee) –  IndianapolisDecember 21, 2013
Flexible, great management, good hours, M-F 8-4:30, managed clinical trial inventory, great co-workers, I loved working with the people, it was stressful at times because we were at the end of the supply chain so if there were any delays we had to scramble to ensure that the patient got the drug on time.
Pros
3 weeks vacation
Cons
can be stressful at times
A good place to work
Assistant Operations / Packaging Manager (Current Employee) –  Allentown, PAMarch 4, 2013
I like the company but even though I'm an Assistant Manager, my responsiblities have changed to focus on the training and roll out of a paperless software system for all sites. I enjoy managing people and processes and want to get back to doing that.
Pros
bonuses, employee appreciation day, holiday lunches
Mediocre place to work
Lead Distribution Support Manager (Current Employee) –  Allentown, PAAugust 3, 2012
Busy fast paced environment. Great learning opportunities of Clinical Trials. Upward management skills within the company can use improvement. Hardest part of the job would be Leadership. The most enjoyable part of the job would be knowing everyday you are helping science improve human health.
Pros
good benifits, healthcare, 401k, vacation time
Cons
management
Organized and a professional work atmosphere
Packaging Technician (Former Employee) –  Allentown, PADecember 4, 2012
We start at 7am and work till 3pm. I learned how raw drug is made and stored. Co-workers were nice to work with. Staying busy was te most enjoyable for me.
Pros
free coffee and water and a full service cafeteria.
Opportunity for Growth
Verification of clinical packege (Former Employee) –  Bristol PA 19007December 8, 2013
very busy, I learned lot verification of clinical package production for pharmaceutical, management provide support.co-worker we was a team.The hardest part of the job Knowledge all SOP.enjoyable part was be done perfect.
Pros
yes lots free lunch
Cons
1hour break
Small Company opportunity to show your skills
Clinical Trial Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INSeptember 4, 2014
Very busy environment, small company onsite with client. Work closely with client. Learn a lot about startup sites and provide opportunity to gain experience in pharmaceutical environment. Great people to work with and vas variety of experiences.
Pros
opportunity to show your skills
Cons
limited opportunity
location closed
temp (Former Employee) –  Bristol, PANovember 21, 2012
you start out as a temp 12.00 /hr after hired fulltime earn 11.00/hr

management loved to pass the buck down expected professional results from short term unexperienced temp employeees
Cons
poor management, resulting in closing of location