Fisher Clinical Services Employee Reviews

Nice employee oriented policies
Project Manager - Client Services (Former Employee) –  Fisher Clinical ServicesFebruary 5, 2017
INC Research is one of the top CROs and I had opporunity to Manage almost 10 countries at a time - which happened in a short span of time and this shows how the employee performance is evaluated.
Pros
Global reach
Nice place
Line Leader (Current Employee) –  Allentown, PADecember 1, 2016
the pay was good an the people was nice to work for all the time. learn at first but worth it..hardes part for me was all the computer work.
Pros
good people
Cons
parking
Packaging Tech
Packaging Tech III-Clinical Packaging (Former Employee) –  Allenton, PANovember 6, 2016
This was a nice job packaging medications for clinical trials. Good work hours and very structured work day. the hours were perfect for working parents.
Pros
Enjoyed the job greatly
Cons
Needed to have contact directly with people.
neutral workplace
Project Manager and Administrator (Former Employee) –  Allentown, PASeptember 7, 2016
1st project management, still learning, worked well with my team, no help, hardest part is used to the speed of the company, but the struggles were well earned
Pros
good HR
Cons
weak management
Great opportunities
Room Leader (Current Employee) –  Allentown, PAAugust 16, 2016
FCS is a great place to work. I started with Adecco which is the temp agency and all my hard work was soon recognized and I was offered a permanent position within 3 months. They will help you succeed. This place could be your next career, they offer excellent benefits, pay for school and so many other great things, and are always looking for ways to improve.
Pros
Great benefits, room for advancement, great pay.
Cons
There could be some favoritism, but I believe everyone has the opportonity to advance if you want to.
Best Job ever had
Packaging Technician I (Current Employee) –  Allentown, PAOctober 1, 2015
Job is very easy and well paid. Some employees are sooo lazy and some supervisors are not well trained or qualified to do their job. But anything else is fine.
Pros
Lunch time, paycheck, overtime, opportunity to advance
nepotism
PACKAGING TECH II (Former Employee) –  IndianapolisSeptember 24, 2015
I have quickly learned that doing the right thing and being a good worker are not what you need to get ahead at this company. Good luck.
Great People
Clinical Packaging Technician III (Current Employee) –  Allentown, PAMarch 9, 2015
When I started working at Fisher I really enjoyed it. The people are great, and from spending so close time with them, they almost become family. But that is maybe one of the only great things about working here. I have learned a lot from my job here but I am trying to leave because I would like to advance, and they don't make it possible for many at Fisher.
Pros
good schedule, great people
Cons
only one break, not many opportunities to advance
Productive workplace
Document Control Specialist (Former Employee) –  Mt. ProspectSeptember 22, 2014
A typical day at work was spent revising SOP documentation.
I have learned to stay on top of multiple tasks.
Wonderful Work Environment
Packaging Technician (Former Employee) –  Mount Prospect, ILSeptember 11, 2014
A typical day at work consisted of getting there, punching in, putting on uniform and getting our tasks assigned for that day. At this position I a little insight into the packaging techniques of the pharmaceutical industry, and how to maintain a clean and positive work environment. Management was very friendly, understanding and approachable in the way that if you ever had any questions or concerns you could always go to them. Co-workers were just astounding and the hardest worker's I've ever met in my life. The hardest part of the job was the hours I had, 3PM - Midnight, but once you get used to that, it isn't horrible. The most enjoyable part of the job would be working around my coworkers who were just from an array of different cultural backgrounds, so getting to learn about them, their culture and other things of that nature was just an amazing opportunity and made the long night hours enjoyable.
Small Company opportunity to show your skills
Clinical Trial Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INSeptember 4, 2014
Very busy environment, small company onsite with client. Work closely with client. Learn a lot about startup sites and provide opportunity to gain experience in pharmaceutical environment. Great people to work with and vas variety of experiences.
Pros
Opportunity to show your skills
Cons
Limited opportunity
Productive Place to work
Packaging Technician II (Current Employee) –  Allentown, PAJune 10, 2014
One of my best jobs to date. great environment, decent cafe food, plenty of fast food places around.
Pros
close to home
Cons
management isn't great
great work ethics
Scheduling Assistant (Former Employee) –  Allentown, PAMay 13, 2014
I was able to learn a lot of useful things at Fisher. I enjoyed what I did and all of the people I worked with.
Excellent family environment.
Operations Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Allentown, PAFebruary 17, 2014
As an Operations Team Leader, I was responsible for overseeing and guiding my team to ensure production needs are met. This is a pharmaceutical company who's primary function was to manufacture and package clinical trial drugs. There is such a strong sense of family and the employees are eager to work together to do whatever it takes to get the job done. The most rewarding part of the job is knowing you are packaging drugs that may be a patients last hope at living a normal life.
Pros
Excellent benefits
Cons
Management conflicts
Looking for a rewarding career here? So was I, which is why I left!
Label Technician II (Former Employee) –  Mount Prospect, ILFebruary 13, 2014
The harder you work here the more work they give you. Which can be good in some jobs but not so good when packaging clinical drug trials.

Also while management is all about ethical working conditions they are hypocrites when it comes accountability.
Pros
Seriously rewarding when you think about how much you can help people
Cons
The lack of training and ethical accountablility means you pick up a whole lot of slack
Very rewarding career working with clinical study drugs.
Operations Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Allentown, PAJanuary 6, 2014
A typical day at work required overseeing the production floor to ensure all jobs were completed according to cGMPs and customer requirements. It is a daily learning process, with huge rewards when you are acknowledged for your hard work by not only management, but customers as well. For some of the patients that are receiving their medications, we are their last hope. I can honestly say that Fisher is a huge family. We lean on each other during the hard times, and laugh together through the good times. It is a joy to go to work every day and work with my best friends, knowing we are making a difference.
Pros
Excellent benefits
Cons
Poor management
Good Company
Drug Supply Coordinator (Former Employee) –  IndianapolisDecember 21, 2013
Flexible, great management, good hours, M-F 8-4:30, managed clinical trial inventory, great co-workers, I loved working with the people, it was stressful at times because we were at the end of the supply chain so if there were any delays we had to scramble to ensure that the patient got the drug on time.
Pros
3 weeks vacation
Cons
Can be stressful at times
Opportunity for Growth
Verification of clinical packege (Former Employee) –  Bristol PA 19007December 8, 2013
very busy, I learned lot verification of clinical package production for pharmaceutical, management provide support.co-worker we was a team.The hardest part of the job Knowledge all SOP.enjoyable part was be done perfect.
Pros
Yes lots free lunch
Cons
1hour break
Decent Company to work for
Quality Assurance Distribution Inspector (Current Employee) –  Allentown, PANovember 13, 2013
Not a bad place to work. Friendly people. Lack of communication at times.
Pros
Competitive pay rates
Cons
Communication issues
OPERATIONS ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) –  Horsham, ENGOctober 9, 2013
Come to work,go to the designated cabin.wait for the senior to direct to my job.
basically i have learned what is teamwork all management tells us what is happening with the company.
the hardest part of the job when it's not busy,it makes me feel bored.
I did enjoy and having fun with the job especially in production.
Pros
bonus at the end of evry year
Cons
boring sometimes.