Fisher College Employee Reviews in United States

Best job ever
Work Study (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAJune 24, 2016
I learned so much working for a great college. I was able to hold 5 different work study jobs throughout my 4 years at Fisher as a student and as a work study worker. It was such a great environment
Pros
everything was a pro
Cons
not being able to stay after graduating
I thoroughly enjoyed my experiences teaching at Fisher.
Instructor (Former Employee) –  New Bedford, MAMarch 31, 2015
Both students and colleagues were positive and eager to learn. Supervisors, too, were both efficient and helpful. The most difficult part of the job was teaching grammar to students who had either failed to comprehend it or used English as a second language. The most enjoyable part of the job was teaching students who were eager to learn.
not great
Adjunct Instructor of English (Current Employee) –  Boston, MASeptember 17, 2014
Pay the least of any school I've ever taught for. Incompetent and not interested in student enrichment.
Former employee
Mail Room Manager (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAAugust 5, 2014
This place is the wrong place to work. The pay isn't enough to live off even you live a low main trance life style. The management is the worst, the people who mange don't represent you good or bad there a place out to get people with out any regard. The place is ran backward, the benefits are not good at all, I'd advice that you don't work for the place if your looking to not have a headache when working for your dollars.
Cons
everything to the max.
Leadership
Bursar's Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAJune 14, 2013
In this company you get well prepared for the real world of business and service.
orientation activities
Orientation Leader (Former Employee) –  Boston, MASeptember 9, 2012
This was a great experience. We started with team building with the orientation staff. We arrived a week early to train for emergencies, team leading, productions and fun. Once we got into the actual orientation, we used the skills we learned to introduce these students to their new world of college.
Pros
working with my classmates, making some extra cash, helping students
Cons
not long term.
50 thumbs down
Security Agent (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAJuly 24, 2012
this place sucks they have no consideration with anyone they dropped you like a hot box.
Pros
nothing
Fantastic work environment
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Boston, MassachusettsFebruary 15, 2012
Wonderful place to work. Employees, faculty, staff, students all are a joy to work with. Compensation/benefits are well worth it.