Fitness Formula Clubs

Fitness Formula Clubs Employer Reviews

Fun atmosphere and great clientele
Master Trainer (Former Employee), Chicago ILMay 22, 2014
Great company to work for, with exceptional facilities.
they take pride in member services and make each member feel part of the family
Successful environment for maintaining a healthy lifestyle.
Sales (Former Employee), Chicago, ILJanuary 8, 2014
Pros: ability to work out at any of the locations, free of charge.
Cons: lack of compassion
There is a disconnect between communication among managers and workers. The environment among members was generally healthy and happy. A typical day at work consisted of explaining the benefits of the club and ensuring that the potential new member is well informed and happy and headed towards maintaining a healthy lifestyle.
Pretty easy job
Kid Club Associate/Front Desk Associate (Current Employee), Chicago, ILAugust 25, 2013
Pros: i get paid to play and color with kids. not a bad part-time job.
Cons: only pays $8.25 and there's no raises unless minimum wage goes up.
I work in the Kid Club Dept where I take care of the members kids while they work out, for a max of 2 hours. Entertaining a child goes beyond sitting them in front of a TV. Turns out not every kid likes to watch TV for 2 hours straight. So you must be kid friendly and play with them so they like you and respect you. If the kid isn't happy they won't – more... want to go to the gym & the member won't be able to workout if they don't have a baby sitter or can't count on us to make their child happy & willing to stay with us, while their parents workout. – less
Great, friendly environment
Fitness Specialist (Former Employee), Chicago, ILApril 22, 2013
I loved my time at FFC. My co-workers were great to work with, and I had a lot of fun while working there. I definitely want to go back after this summer!
A fun neighborhood gym!
Fitness Specialist (Former Employee), Chicago, ILJanuary 2, 2013
This isn't just your average gym. The amenities seem endless and the staff I worked with really cared about their members. The services they provided were awesome and working there was a lot of fun. Most people were all my age and the management staff was really laid back/a lot of fun.

About Fitness Formula Clubs

Since its founding in 1984, FFC has continued to grow and now has a total of 9 clubs and manages 3 fitness centers throughout – Read more