We are expanding in W. Va and are looking for an Account Managers to cover the state of West Va. We are currently looking for a full time or a part time rep to cover the Morgantown W. VA and surrounding areas. This position is great for anyone interested in developing a career in marketing and/or pharmaceutical sales. Our company was founded in 2007 and has grown rapidly ever since. We are in need of people that have the drive and the desire to grow personally and professionally.
Job Objective: Agent will represent/sell the W. Va. Rx Card program statewide by visiting pharmacies, creating community contacts and program awareness, while increasing utilization of the program.
- Frequently visit pharmacies to create awareness and sell the program through pharmacy relations
- Will visit clinics, hospitals, health centers and senior centers, working with administration and case management, providing them with program materials such as cards, fliers and FAQs
- Responsible for maintaining the healthcare sector of the program and establish constant business relationships
- Represent the state program at different functions, community events, fundraisers, BIA and W. Va. Medical Society events, etc.
- Use current contacts to create synergies and new business opportunities
- Liaison between the program directors, state partners and the community
- Relevant education/ working experience required
- Must be professional in speech and professional appearance with excellent communication skills
- Recognize problems, reacting quickly and effectively to resolve them
- Able to be self-motivated and reliant
- Keep up to date with local market and healthcare trends
- Willing to travel statewide
Please submit your resume via email, including additional personal information such as your education, work experience, salary history, outside interests, passions, extra-curricular activities and any additional information that qualifies you for this position. Also include examples of how you are a self-starter and how you motivate others.