Five Star Home Health Care Employee Reviews

Professional, committed, and a family atmosphere.
Marketer (Former Employee) –  Palm Beach County, FLAugust 4, 2017
Excellent company with amazing owners. They do everything they can to help you achieve anything you have your eyes set on. They really go above and beyond and I truly appreciate all the help they gave me.
Great environment to learn & grow!
Director of Sales (Current Employee) –  Chantilly, VAFebruary 16, 2017
The office culture fosters innovative thinking, inspires passion to make a difference, motivates to become best of the best!
Pros
Flexibility, paycheck every week, sense of autonomy, wellness driven office culture
Productive and challenging
Skilled Care, and office staff (Current Employee) –  Chantilly, VAJune 10, 2016
A typical day at work starts at 9am and ends at 5pm. I come in at 9am on Mondays and Tuesdays and spend the days processing time sheets. If I don't receive their time sheet by 9am on Wednesday, they don't receive pay that week. On Wednesdays, I process payroll. Thursdays and Fridays consist of enrolling employees in health benefits, and calling employees regarding missing time sheets or time sheets that need to be corrected.

My coworkers are the most supportive and helpful group I have ever been a part of. We all have each others' backs and help out whenever necessary.

The hardest part of my job is the abuse I receive from caregivers when I talk to them about why they did not get paid on time (IE they had not submitted a time sheet, their time sheet had errors, etc). This occurs at least 2-3 times every week. Another hard part about my job is lack of communication regarding payroll.

The most enjoyable part of the job is that all of the office employees are extremely helpful whenever necessary. If I receive verbal abuse from a caregiver, the director will immediately contact them and let them know that it's not okay to do that. The environment is also laid back, but not too laid back where no one is doing their job. Everybody does their job efficiently.
Pros
Healthcare coverage, teamwork
Cons
Lack of communication
energetive and productive place to work
Caregiver (Current Employee) –  Chantilly, VAOctober 29, 2015
Five Star is a great agency to work with. They are very energetive and productive agency to work with
Fiver star agency is very caring and lets their workers feel home and easy to work with.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Five Star Home Health Care. Our community is ready to answer.

Five Star Home Health Care Reviews by Location