Do you like the flexibility of selling or servicing multiple insurance companies and products, ranging from personal lines, commercial lines, life and health; both nonstandard and preferred companies? Local insurance agency has several positions available (i.e. part-time, full-time, and flexible work schedules available) to licensed insurance agents, professionals with insurance experience, customer service, and/or sales experience. Perhaps you have aspirations to run your own independent agency? As a member of our agency team, you have an opportunity to experience first-hand what it takes to be a successful independent agent, representing preferred insurance carriers. Work alongside experienced insurance agents, real estate brokers, mortgage brokers, and other top professionals. Develop the skills needed to be build customer relationships within the community. Become knowledgeable about a wide variety of products including auto, home and life insurance. This position will allow you to experience working in an agent's office and to explore the opportunity to become an independent agent yourself, grow with an established agency, or gain experience in sales and customer service within the insurance industry.
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services.
- Use a customer-focused, needs-based review process to educate customers about insurance options.
- Maintain a strong work ethic with a total commitment to success each and every day.
As an Agent Team Member, you will receive...
- Hourly based, Commission based, plus Bonus positions available
- Flexible hours and Full Time Positions
- Bilingual - Spanish preferred
- Property & Casualty license (must be able to obtain)
- Life & Health license (must be able to obtain)
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, please submit your resume. We will follow up with you on the next steps in the interview process.
Indeed - 18 months ago