Looking for a rewarding marketing career opportunity in a growth-oriented, fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment? Five Star Professional has an immediate opening for a Marketing Communications Specialist. The position reports to the Marketing Coordinator.
Five Star Award Program:
Five Star Professional assists consumers in finding a service professional who provides exceptional client service. Five Star Professional partners with leading media outlets to recognize service providers such as Financial Planners, Real Estate Agents, Insurance Agents and others. Award winners appear online and in special sections in partner publications. To learn more about Five Star Professional please go to www.fivestarprofessional.com.
1. Manage email campaigns and client correspondence. This includes creating and distributing mass marketing emails, and recording and analyzing marketing email stats; responding to and distributing informational inquiries; and creating email templates for the sales team.
2. Create and manage web-based product catalogs and order forms for each market. Work with magazine partners to obtain their approval of product catalogs.
3. Maintain and update Five Star Professional website using content management system. Work with magazine partners regarding placement of Five Star Professional links and information on their web site.
4. Create and manage updating and distribution of sales collateral and content.
5. Continuously improve quality and results of communications and marketing programs, content and execution.
6. Support and deliver tactical communication projects.
7. Develop key metrics and analytics to measure results of programs and projects. Measure and report on progress against objectives.
8. Manage time-sensitive workflows to meet calendar of campaigns and projects.
9. Create and manage other projects and programs to support the broader goals of Five Star Professional.
10. Work with other departments (i.e., Sales, Product Fulfillment, Accounting, Research, HR, others) to satisfy external and internal customer requirements.
11. Provide updates to department and organizational leadership.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
Must be a team player who is self-motivated, energetic and results-driven.
Must be willing to learn and eager to grow with the company.
Undergraduate degree in marketing, communications, advertising or related field.
Minimum of three years marketing communications or comparable experience.
Must be technologically-savvy. Experience with Content Management Systems, email marketing and/or online marketing preferred.
Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
Proven project management skills; the ability to manage multiple projects with competing demands for limited resources.
Excellent critical thinking and decision making skills.
Strong customer service orientation.
Proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint.