Five Star Senior Living

Five Star Senior Living Employer Reviews

wonderful experience
Resident Services Director (Current Employee), Glen Mills, PAJuly 27, 2014
I was so fortunate to have been chosen to work as a RSD. It is amazing to have such an impact on others who truly need assistance in Personal Care and Secured Dementia
Enjoyed working with the management team and the residents were great.
Executive Director (Former Employee), Winston-Salem, NCDecember 9, 2013
Pros: satisfactory salary for management
Cons: you do not get off for holidays
I enjoy what I do, so it doesn't matter who I work for. There is a lot of turn over which causes you to work in all departments and work long hours. Coming from a small company and going into a much larger one you have more responsibilities. I learned a lot about the budget and multiple departments. The department managers were great to work with and we all had a teamwork mantality and willing to work hard. The hardest part of the job was getting the front line staff on board with new ideas and working together to provide the best possible care to the residents. The best part of the position was the residents and their families.
Productive enviroment, co-workers and most staff are a pleaure to work with.
Electrical Maintenance Technician (Current Employee), Fort Myers, FLSeptember 1, 2013
Pros: friendly staff, indoor work
Cons: no room for advancement, substandard health benifits, insignificant pay increases and no cost of living increase.
A typical day at work consist of daily work order assignments in addition to the scheduled normal daily routines.
Most co-workers and staff are a pleasure to work with and at times can be a pleasant work environment.
I don't know that there is a hard part to this job however I would say that some tasks can be time consuming and a bit overwhelming, never the less the job gets done. The most pleasant part of the job is that most of the work is done indoors out of the hot harsh elements.