Five Stones Research Corporation Employee Reviews

Welcoming Company
Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee) –  Eglin AFB, FLSeptember 25, 2017
I've worked for several contracts and this by FAR is the best one! They offer well paying positions, fantastic benefits and the HQ staff is extremely friendly and prompt responders. On site visits are always a pleasure! And the company is very family driven. I hope they continue to grow and spread the 5SRC qualities nationwide.
Pros
Company involvement
Great work environment
Database Developer (Current Employee) –  Huntsville, ALSeptember 11, 2017
Good leadership
Great benefits
Team oriented
Growth promoting
Concerned for employee well-being
Provide all the necessary tools to do job
Flexible hours
Pros
Good career path
Best place to work
Medical Administration Technician (Current Employee) –  Eglin AFB, FLJune 20, 2017
This hands down is the best company that I have ever worked for! Everyone here is great from the CEO to Human Resources to payroll. The pay is very competitive to other companies as well.
Great Company to work for
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Redstone Arsenal, ALJune 16, 2017
I spent about 2 years with 5SRC and it was a fantastic place to work for. Hands off approach to work and you were given the tools you needed to succeed.
One of the best companies I've ever worked for!
Security Specialist (Current Employee) –  Redstone Arsenal, ALApril 27, 2017
Professional atmosphere. High motivation. Knowledgeable and caring management. Experienced co-workers. The hardest part of my job is getting off work. The most enjoyable part of my job is coming to work. This organization gives back to the community and treats everyone with dignity and respect. No one is shunned or considered unimportant. What a great organization!
Pros
Great compensation and great management.
Cons
None.
A place where you always feel appreciated!
Lead Security Specialist (Current Employee) –  Huntsville, AlabamaApril 27, 2017
The management at 5 Stones Research Corporation and their selection process is great. They really seem to position people to best benefit that person, that person's co-workers, and the company.

The people working at 5 Stones' are self-motivated and are eager to produce and to accomplish whatever task is at hand. Everything is done at the highest professional level. That type of atmosphere is contagious and it makes a person want to do nothing but their best, all the time, for the family they work with and for their family at home.

The employees want to always do an awesome job and the leaders of the company definitely appreciate their employees and their work. A great mix and balance.

Magic!
Pros
Positive work environment. Feels like family.
Cons
N/a
HUMAN RESOURCE GENERALIST (Current Employee) –  Huntsville, ALMarch 9, 2017
Good atmosphere
Everyone is always striving to succeed. The hardest part is not enough hours in one day to complete all desired tasks. 5SRC is a great company to work for.
Good place to work.
Program Acquisition Logistics Integrator (Former Employee) –  Red Stone ArsenalOctober 23, 2015
Five Stones Research Corporation is a great place to work. 5 Stones Research Corporation treats their employees fairly and with respect.
Excellent corporation to work for
Senior Analyst (Current Employee) –  Huntsville ALFebruary 23, 2015
5SRC has a great corporate environment. They are able to attract exceptional talent and take care of that talent once on board.
This is a GREAT place to work!
Controller (Current Employee) –  Huntsville, ALFebruary 23, 2015
There are so many great things about working for 5SRC, I would hardly know where to begin. First of all, the company provides many venues throughout the year to build camaraderie, such as quarterly lunches, numerous bbq events and a lovely Christmas Party. My work life is challenging, satisfying and appreciated by the senior leadership. They are very employee-centric and continuously work to provide the best benefits/pay/processes/work-life balance they can for their employees.

One of my favorite things about working here is the strong sense of family that is embraced by the 5SRC leadership. They genuinely want you to enjoy your time away from work (as they do with their families) and as a result, you are not barraged with ‘work’ emails until all hours of the night or over the weekend. And, on the rare occasion that one of the events they host is on the weekend, the whole family is included.

This is a GREAT place to work!
I am fortunate to be a member of the 5SRC family!
Program Manager (Current Employee) –  Huntsville, ALFebruary 23, 2015
I have worked for 5SRC for just over 9 months, I consider myself incredibly lucky to work for such a great company. Everyone, from the CEO down, has a genuine interest in the wellbeing and success of each employee. Benefits provided by 5SRC are generous and far exceeded my expectations. Corporate functions are a lot of fun and range from the annual Christmas party to casual barbeques. 5SRC welcomes my family participation in corporate events. I am fortunate to be a member of the 5SRC family!
Pros
Benefits, Corporate events, Leadership
Great Place to Work!
Senior Analyst (Former Employee) –  ,Huntsville, ALFebruary 22, 2015
If you want to work at a company where you are more than a number, Five Stones Research is the place for you. Unlike larger, less-personal companies, at Five Stones, employees are treated like members of the family.

I've worked for a number of companies over the years, and not one of them comes close to Five Stones Research. Never have I worked for a company which is more accommodating to the needs of their employees. The benefits are fantastic. The pay is excellent. Employees actually have a voice in the direction of the company, The company is very active in the community and is dedicated in their support of the war-fighter.

If you are seeking employment, I would highly recommend reaching out to Five Stones Research. You will never regret it!
Pros
Treated like family, Great benefits, Great environment
Cons
Too awesome for their own good!
Systems Administrator (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, ALMay 12, 2014
I've worked for companies in the past that simply didn't care whether you lived or died. If it were possible to put those companies at one end of the spectrum and this one at the other, this is how I feel about this company. I can't say enough good things about this place. The owners are extremely approachable and friendly. Their benefits package is one of the best I've experienced. You can tell they genuinely care about their employees.
Pros
Free catered lunches, HIGHLY competitive benefits, strong, intelligent management, down to earth
Cons
Zero
Earned my loyalty
Sensors Technical Lead (Current Employee) –  Huntsville, ALMay 9, 2014
I came to Five Stones through the recommendation of a friend. Prior to working here, I was a government engineer. At first, Five Stones was just a conduit to some better work. I had no specific loyalty to the company and intended to shop around to see if there were any better opportunities. The company has quickly earned my loyalty. They don't hesitate to recognize solid employees, and the atmosphere is wonderful.

One small example of recognition: I was recognized by a customer for good work on a project in an email. The email was sent to Five Stones as well. Two days later I had a note in my mailbox saying "Thanks for representing us well!" The note also included $100 in gift cards.

There are constant opportunities to do fun things with the group and they even have a charitable organization that I enjoy participating in. Some fun things so far: Hockey night, bbq after work, bowling charity event.

I'm looking forward to growing with Five Stones for a long time.
Pros
Benefits, Atmosphere, Recognition
5SRC is a wonderful place to work!
Contract Manager (Current Employee) –  Huntsville, ALApril 2, 2014
5SRC is a family oriented business that really cares about its' employees. 5SRC has fostered a family first atmosphere and everyone has a voice. The benefits are great and the work supports the war-fighter. I would recommend 5SRC to any person looking for employment because they will treat you right!
Pros
Meaningful Work, Benefits, Family
Cons
The Best Company I have ever worked for.
Senior Logistics/STAMIS Manager (Current Employee) –  Huntsville, ALApril 1, 2014
I have been with Five Stones every since 2010 and they have been the best Company around to work for. I feel like I'm back in the Military minus deployments because this team takes care of their own. It's a family atmosphere and a home away from home. The Leadership is so down to earth and they not only take the time, but they make the time to ensure you and your family is very well taken care of and is apart of the overall family team.
Pros
There are so many but to point out a few, "Family Oriented Place To Work, Benefits and Pay"
Five Stones is Five Star!
Program Analyst (Current Employee) –  Huntsville, ALApril 1, 2014
Fantastic place to work with tremendous growth potential. Management really cares about their employees & recognizes accomplishments each quarter.
Good place to work management on top of employee needs
F.P.F.S Installer (Former Employee) –  overseasSeptember 20, 2013
I had an over all good work experience with 5SRC. My overseas PM was on the ball with last minute changes and didn't hesitate to get us taken care of with things that needed to be completed to meet the primary contractors specifications. Per-diem, and travel vouchers were handled very well and accurately. I would recommend 5SRC as a place of employment for anyone I know.
Pros
quick payment on travel vouchers
Cons
401 K hiccup caused me not to become vested!
Five Stones Research Corporation Cares!
Human Resources (Current Employee) –  VirginiaApril 16, 2013
Five Stones Research truly cares about their employees and customers!
Pros
great staff and excellent benefits!
Core values, core values, core values. How refreshing!
Chief Scientist (Current Employee) –  HQApril 10, 2013
Hard work isn't so hard when you know that the executive team is on your side. They do the right thing and keep their promises, even if it hurts the short term bottom line. They run like a family and put a very high value on their reputation and building corporate relationships. As an employee, it's easy to know what is going on when your bosses are honest (both about the good things and bad things going on). That's the advantage when a company is based on core values.
Pros
benefits, honesty from management, atmosphere of corporate growth
Cons
minor: growing pains

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Five Stones Research Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.

4.7