Five Stones Research Corporation

Five Stones Research Corporation Employer Reviews

Too awesome for their own good!
Systems Administrator (Former Employee), Huntsville, ALMay 12, 2014
Pros: free catered lunches, highly competitive benefits, strong, intelligent management, down to earth
Cons: zero
I've worked for companies in the past that simply didn't care whether you lived or died. If it were possible to put those companies at one end of the spectrum and this one at the other, this is how I feel about this company. I can't say enough good things about this place. The owners are extremely approachable and friendly. Their benefits package is – more... one of the best I've experienced. You can tell they genuinely care about their employees. – less
Earned my loyalty
Sensors Technical Lead (Current Employee), Huntsville, ALMay 9, 2014
Pros: benefits, atmosphere, recognition
I came to Five Stones through the recommendation of a friend. Prior to working here, I was a government engineer. At first, Five Stones was just a conduit to some better work. I had no specific loyalty to the company and intended to shop around to see if there were any better opportunities. The company has quickly earned my loyalty. They don't hesitate – more... to recognize solid employees, and the atmosphere is wonderful.

One small example of recognition: I was recognized by a customer for good work on a project in an email. The email was sent to Five Stones as well. Two days later I had a note in my mailbox saying "Thanks for representing us well!" The note also included $100 in gift cards.

There are constant opportunities to do fun things with the group and they even have a charitable organization that I enjoy participating in. Some fun things so far: Hockey night, bbq after work, bowling charity event.

I'm looking forward to growing with Five Stones for a long time. – less
5SRC is a wonderful place to work!
Contract Manager (Current Employee), Huntsville, ALApril 2, 2014
Pros: meaningful work, benefits, family
5SRC is a family oriented business that really cares about its' employees. 5SRC has fostered a family first atmosphere and everyone has a voice. The benefits are great and the work supports the war-fighter. I would recommend 5SRC to any person looking for employment because they will treat you right!
The Best Company I have ever worked for.
Senior Logistics/STAMIS Manager (Current Employee), Huntsville, ALApril 1, 2014
Pros: there are so many but to point out a few, "family oriented place to work, benefits and pay"
I have been with Five Stones every since 2010 and they have been the best Company around to work for. I feel like I'm back in the Military minus deployments because this team takes care of their own. It's a family atmosphere and a home away from home. The Leadership is so down to earth and they not only take the time, but they make the time to ensure – more... you and your family is very well taken care of and is apart of the overall family team. – less
Five Stones is Five Star!
Program Analyst (Current Employee), Huntsville, ALApril 1, 2014
Fantastic place to work with tremendous growth potential. Management really cares about their employees & recognizes accomplishments each quarter.
Good place to work management on top of employee needs
F.P.F.S Installer (Former Employee), overseasSeptember 20, 2013
Pros: quick payment on travel vouchers
Cons: 401 k hiccup caused me not to become vested!
I had an over all good work experience with 5SRC. My overseas PM was on the ball with last minute changes and didn't hesitate to get us taken care of with things that needed to be completed to meet the primary contractors specifications. Per-diem, and travel vouchers were handled very well and accurately. I would recommend 5SRC as a place of employment – more... for anyone I know. – less
Five Stones Research Corporation Cares!
Human Resources (Current Employee), VirginiaApril 16, 2013
Pros: great staff and excellent benefits!
Five Stones Research truly cares about their employees and customers!
Core values, core values, core values. How refreshing!
Chief Scientist (Current Employee), HQApril 10, 2013
Pros: benefits, honesty from management, atmosphere of corporate growth
Cons: minor: growing pains
Hard work isn't so hard when you know that the executive team is on your side. They do the right thing and keep their promises, even if it hurts the short term bottom line. They run like a family and put a very high value on their reputation and building corporate relationships. As an employee, it's easy to know what is going on when your bosses are – more... honest (both about the good things and bad things going on). That's the advantage when a company is based on core values. – less
Great place to work!
Senior Logistics Analyst (Current Employee), Huntsville, ALApril 8, 2013
Pros: compensation and benefits
I really enjoy working for Five Stones Research Corporation. The compensation is great and the work atmosphere really feels like family.
Great People! Great Envronment! Great Company!
Accountant (Current Employee), Huntsville, ALApril 8, 2013
Pros: benifits, employee's and employers, work environment
Five Stones is a great place to work, I have enjoyed every day here! It's a very comfortable environment and everyone works very hard. Management does a great job letting everyone know their appreciated! Looking forward to working here for a long time!
One word: Professional
Project Manager (Current Employee), MarylandApril 6, 2013
Pros: expanding, take care of employees
Professionalism resonates throughout this company. Everything is done with the upmost professionalism; from a training evolution to dealing with a client.
Positive and motivational organization with excellent reputation
Senior Management Analyst (Current Employee), U. S. Army, Anniston Army Depot, Anniston, AlabamaApril 5, 2013
Pros: good work ethic, excellent reputation among clients, positive motivators
Very positive and motivational organization with superior and professional management.

As a relatively new employee, I consider myself lucky to be a part of this organization.
Great place to work! They treat you like family.
Logistics (Current Employee), Huntsville, ALApril 5, 2013
I have worked for Five Stones Research for 3 years now and it is by far the best place I have worked.
Great Company - Great People!
Program Manager (Current Employee), Huntsville, ALApril 5, 2013
Pros: great benefits
Been working for Five Stones for three years and can truly say that i have enjoyed all my time here. Corporate benefits are exceptional, people are friendly and hardworking, and the leadership cares about their folks.
Great Leadership in a combat area.
Installer (Former Employee), PARMarch 5, 2014
Performed BettsC FSR duties in Afghanistan and couldn't be happier with the leadership. Always available, always helpful.
Great work enviorment, and cowprkers
Field Service Engineer (Current Employee), AfghanistanJuly 2, 2013
Pros: great support and benifits, ie vacation time and 401k
Cons: job security
Great job just lacks job security right now. Great state side support, from HR. Excellent time off to work ratio. Great support of work needs as far as suppling what I need to do my job.

About Five Stones Research Corporation

Five Stones Research Corporation (5SRC) is a SBA certified 8(a), Woman‐Owned, Native American, Small Disadvantaged Business – Read more

Five Stones Research Corporation Photos