We are seeking an energetic, fast-paced outside sales representative who wants to grow with an awesome FiveStars sales team!
Sales representatives will conduct a high volume of face-to-face meetings with business owners on a daily basis, sell services to those business owners, gain new business through cold-calling, network at various events, leverage existing relationships, and generate leads and referrals. Team members should be able to identify customer needs and utilize solution-based selling techniques to demonstrate the value of FiveStars services. Since this is a startup, thinking outside the box is a definite plus.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum 6 months of successful, high volume face-to-face sales experience (with the numbers to prove it)
- Enjoy working in a startup environment and having daily client interaction
- Energetic personality, personable, and magical ability to connect with everyone
- Proven ability to locate new business owners, through various social media sources such as Yelp, LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, etc.
- High level of integrity, customer service, and customer management skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Ability to hit aggressive sales objectives, enjoy challenges and competition, while being a team player
- Resourceful, assertive, and comfortable taking risks to achieve these goals
- Independent, self-starter with the ability to work in a dynamic team environment
- Ability to handle multiple detailed projects simultaneously and independently while adapting to changing roles and priorities
- Successfully sold to franchise, chain, or individual pay-at-the-counter food/drink businesses (i.e., coffee shops, tea shops, restaurants, etc.)
- Has a "rolodex" of business owner contacts in the SMB space
- Prior face-to-face sales experience, with demonstrated history of sales achievements in a commissioned environment
- Startup experience
Perks and Benefits:
- Be an influential member in an incredibly bright and growing team
- Learn how to run a startup
- Full benefits (medical, dental, and vision)
- 401(k) and commuter benefits
- Competitive compensation (base salary + commission)
- Flexible vacation policy