Flagger Force Traffic Control Services

Flagger Force Traffic Control Services Employee Reviews

Its cool
Crew Member (Current Employee) –  King of Prussia, PADecember 12, 2017
sometimes its relaxed sometimes it isnt its not a stressful job its only problem is lack of job assignments and job cancellations i mean but other than that its not too bad
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  King of Prussia, PADecember 11, 2017
Long days and hours, never know where you are going to work, have to be able to stand for extremely long periods at a time, must be able to travel up to an hour from home. Dangerous atmosphere
Beware not a icome to support family
Flagger/Laborer (Current Employee) –  King of Prussia, PADecember 7, 2017
Love my crew and different clients. Just job has no support to the employees. No one cares about you, just get up be prepared to work. May drive 10mins to an hour without road pay, unless you are in the company truck. Keep options open this isn't a career..
Pros
Outside roads
Cons
Outside roads...
Stay away
Advanced Crew Leader (Current Employee) –  King of Prussia, PADecember 1, 2017
Not the worst job I've had, but absolutely the worst employer. No work/life balance. They call at all hours and try to send you hours and hours from home. They claim you will be paid fairly but they look for any excuse to not pay. If you want to be a flagger, do yourself a favor...find a different company.
Pros
Cons
Incompetent mangement
My work weeks
ACL / SEO (Current Employee) –  Middletown, PANovember 24, 2017
My days change all the time. I been here almost 8 yrs. I been to 8 states working for Flagger Force. I'm single so I can go anywhere anytime. There is no typical day for me LOL. Hardest part is working outside in the freezing cold. Most enjoyable is traveling. If you know what you are doing it is challenging sometimes. They do need to hire reliable people.
Pros
Challenging/ Traveling
Cons
Cold, Wind, Rain
While working it was great
Traffic Controller (Former Employee) –  Glenn bernie, mdNovember 20, 2017
You never know in advanced where you are going, you have to call them and wait, pay was great and paid weekly but you get money on a card they give you and it cost money to swipe the card. You ask for more hours and you don't get it. I only worked 18 hours in 2 months always on call I couldn't even afford the gas to travel to work. But when I did get to work it was a great time... you never had the same manger
Pros
Working with the people on your team was great
Cons
Lots of cons
Fast-paced and high motivation
Flagger (Former Employee) –  Bellingham, WANovember 18, 2017
Flagging can be very slow and in ten minutes be cut-throat fast. I loved the changing environments and wonderful working crew. The management was wonderful and my co-workers were great too.
Pros
great money
Cons
tiring
Have the be alert at all time
Flagger/Traffic Control (Former Employee) –  431 Finley Drive King of Prussia PANovember 16, 2017
The pay sucks. Sometimes you don't get enough hours. Sometimes you can be on your feet all day long. You don't get no bathroom breaks. You got to eat standing up.
Very relaxing job
Advanced Crew Lead (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDNovember 15, 2017
Flagger Force is a great company to work for with plenty opportunities to progress and advance. Equal opportunity, valid driver's license required. Must be able to stand for periods of time.
Don't make it work only job!!!
Crew Memeber (Current Employee) –  Glen Burnie, MDNovember 15, 2017
When I first started working at FF I loved the work and the contractors we worked with. After getting to know the ends and outs of FF from other co-workers or former employees I don't really care for it to much. You cant just rely on FF to pay any bills. The most enjoyable part of my job as a crew member is that I got to meet new people everyday and some of the contractors you work with multiply times.
Totally enjoyed the crews, clients and office staff that I worked with.
Field Manager (Current Employee) –  Ashland, VANovember 10, 2017
I enjoyed traveling to different locations to work and meeting a wide range of people, If you enjoy working outside meeting new people and learning different types of roadway set-ups you will be right at home.
no need to say anything
Advanced Crew Leader (Former Employee) –  Glen Burnie, MDNovember 7, 2017
Didnt really like how i was treated. Jobs were hard to come by and management was truly not all there. Some clients were good to work for while others not so much!
Pros
Cons
very short breakes
i never worked for flagger force
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, DENovember 7, 2017
i never workerd for flagger force . i dont know why it assumed i worked there. i worked for accses labor. my time at acces labor was great i enjoyed working for them
Exciting in the beginning
Crew Leader (Former Employee) –  Harrisburg, PANovember 3, 2017
Promised 40 hrs a week and would only get 20 if you were lucky, they would send you 3hrs away for a job in your own car. If it was raining you had to drive to the job site and sit.
Pros
All the sun you want
Cons
Not enough hours
Crew lead
Crew Leader (Current Employee) –  Glen Burnie, MDOctober 29, 2017
I wake up every morning and wait for them to assign me a task to do for that day. I also direct and guide my crew on how to direct traffic. I put out signs for the people I work for
Pros
Move up in company
Cons
Not good pay
It was good company just wasn’t for me
Flagger/Traffic Control (Former Employee) –  MarylandOctober 23, 2017
It was a good company just wasn’t for me , then they start u off at 11 a hr and I’m flagger license so I thought if u have that u should lease get paid more money
good job poor career
Flagger/Laborer (Current Employee) –  Washington, PAOctober 22, 2017
gthis is not a hard job but thats all it is a job not a career, i would recommend college students or recent high school graduates work this job. the pay isnt bad but trying to support a family on this rate alone is very difficult.
Pros
easy
Cons
boring
Can be better if better managers and systems are put in place that make sense.
Traffic Manager Advanced Crew Lead (Former Employee) –  Glen Burnie, MDOctober 18, 2017
Overall ok place to work although managers stress you out. Work isn't guaranteed, pay doesn't reflect dangers of the job. Managers and supervisors are told to be less helpful and more "mean". Supervisors don't help you they'd rather write you up without you knowing. They don't pay you for servicing the vehicle or turning in the weeks payroll. They say it's mandatory for the crew leaders to supply the work crew water without reimbursement. Show favoritism far as work hours on the week basis. I was just able to survive all the woes of the company until it was my time to leave which was always in the plan the day i started their
No good
Crew Leader (Current Employee) –  Middletown, PAOctober 12, 2017
Not good company. Just bad management and not good communication between company and employees. Also not a good work environment. The job can be very stressful to say the least.
its an ok place on the road never in the office
Construction Flagger (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAOctober 7, 2017
Its an ok Job just not enough hour sometime15hrs a week sometimes 40 hrs I need something that is going to be a steady 40hrs are more. I have to keep a roof over me and my wifes head car payment ect so for me that job is some timey.
Pros
it is a good place to work
Cons
need to have more hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Flagger Force Traffic Control Services. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8