Flagler College Employee Reviews

Sort: Helpful | Rating | Date
Fun place to work
Summer Camp Counselor (Current Employee) –  St. Augustine Beach, FLMay 16, 2017
The environment is fun and laid back when it comes to summer camps.. it is a cool experience working with children and being a part of the Flagler college work family.
Fun workplace that granted time to work on school work
Library Counterperson (Former Employee) –  St. Augustine, FLMay 16, 2017
I worked at Proctor Library all four years that I attended Flagler College. It was an excellent work environment which allowed me to work on school work while I helped students in the library.
Opportunistic
TECHNOLOGY ASSISTANT- WORK STUDY (Former Employee) –  St. Augustine, FLMay 2, 2017
The College helped students a lot by giving them the materials and people for them to grow. Many of the activities were not just learning oriented but created new friendships.
Great Learning Environment
Business Department Chair work-study student (Current Employee) –  Saint Augustine, FLApril 12, 2017
Constant contact with peers and professors. Get to learn new skills and often introduced to new candidates or important college sponsors. Balanced work environment, always something to do.
Bachelor of Arts
Student (Former Employee) –  Saint Augustine, FLNovember 1, 2016
Flagler College Coastal Environmental Science program is on the rise and I am proud to have graduated with this degree. The science program consisted of a variety of interesting/exciting courses that allowed me to further explore the various aspects of environmental science.
Great Place to Work for
Assistant (Former Employee) –  Saint Augustine, FLNovember 1, 2016
This is a fun and exciting place to work and live. All the other employees and students are fun to be around... Overall I would rate this position and 8 of 10 stars.
Amazing Place to further your Education
Painter (Former Employee) –  Saint Augustine, FLSeptember 8, 2016
One this best school in the nation. I would recommend anyone to go to school there. Everything about Flagler College was amazing. Starting for the teachers, students, and precedent.
Pros
Free education, Play soccer, Meet lot of new people
Cons
Great school with good opportunities
Peer Writing Tutor (Former Employee) –  St. Augustine, FLJuly 25, 2016
Flagler College would be a great place to work full time. The staff is great and the atmosphere is amazing. Most staff members are very kind and helpful.
Great workplace
Student Center Intern (Former Employee) –  Saint Augustine, FLJuly 9, 2016
Flagler college is a great place to work. All the employees are enthusiastic and love their jobs. They really enjoy what they are doing and love helping interns and all of the students.
Job based on organization
Registrar Assistant (Former Employee) –  Saint Augustine, FLJune 21, 2016
MY job as registrar assistant required me to keep all files organized and readily available. I was also trained in computer programs that helped in creating transcripts.
Think twice before you apply....
Staff Member (Current Employee) –  Saint Augustine, FLNovember 6, 2015
What use to be a great place to work is no longer so. Dreadful and dreary management.
Change always happens but the staff should not be looked down upon or belittled just because they are not one of your hires.
Cons
New upper management does not care anout the college employees
fun job to have
office assistant (Former Employee) –  St augustineMay 28, 2015
Hard work for great people. earned the opportunity to greatly increase my professional experience. Low amount of hours due to being a student
very fun place and good to gain experience
Tennis center maintenance department (Former Employee) –  Saint Augustine, FLMarch 16, 2015
Overall in Flagler college I work at different types of jobs. Primarily I worked as the racket stringer of both women's and men's tennis teams. I also participated as one of the players of the team. My special duties were more than to make sure everything was ready for practice and matches. Normally I had to make sure the facilities were in order, be responsible for hydration, lights, etc.

Another job, i acquired at Flagler College was in the maintenance department. In this position I was responsible for the facilities of the campus, including dorms organization and offices.

Both were very useful to gain different social skills and be able to cooperate with other co-workers from different backgrounds.

The hardest part of one of my job was to deal with people that were not social and were very difficult to interact with, and to deal with people who did not what they supposed to do.

The most enjoyable part of my job was the satisfaction I have after a regular day of work were i received my paycheck.
A good starter job for my career.
College Recorder (Former Employee) –  Tallahassee, FLFebruary 2, 2015
I really like this job. It is a fun work enviroment that provides me the requisite experience that will be needed as I advance in my career.
Great place for part-time work
Adjunct Professor (Former Employee) –  Saint Augustine, FLSeptember 16, 2014
Good administration, friendly colleagues, great support staff and respectful students.
Good Job
Resident Advisor (Former Employee) –  St. AugustineAugust 15, 2014
Good job. It pays fair for the amount of work you do. The work is not hard to complete. All in all it was a good experience.
Supportive Environment, exceptionally high standards of conduct.
Adjunct Arts Instructor (Current Employee) –  Saint Augustine, FLAugust 2, 2014
My experience as an Adjunct Instructor is still excellent. I am autonomous, free to create my syllabi, required assignments, and studio operations.
Great place to work.
Safety and Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Saint Augustine, FLMarch 14, 2014
Flagler College has been the best place I have worked in my entire life. They have given me the opportunity to reach for the stars and they treat their employees very well!
Pros
Great benefits and time off
Cons
N/a
Good people to work around and was able to pace myself.
Groundskeeper/Maintenance (Former Employee) –  Saint Augustine, FLFebruary 12, 2014
A good day at work wasn't Monday. That was the worst day because all the garbage would accumulate through the weekend. I really enjoyed the people I worked with and the job atmosphere.
Pros
An hour lunch break.
Cons
Garbage at times
If there ever was a dream job this was it
Network Engineer (Current Employee) –  Saint Augustine, FLJanuary 5, 2014
When you have a job that you really enjoy you just can't beat it. My experience at Flagler has been nothing but amazing. It has been over 13 great years and the only reason I am leaving is because I am relocating to Honolulu, Hawaii in July 2014. There is a great balance of challenge and opportunity where you can do great things and really make a difference. It is demanding? Sure, but tell me what IT job isn't. This job is a once in a lifetime opportunity for me that I will absolutely miss.
Pros
Challenge, opportunity to learn, superior management