Flagler College

Flagler College Employer Reviews

Good people to work around and was able to pace myself.
Groundskeeper/Maintenance (Former Employee), Saint Augustine, FLFebruary 12, 2014
Pros: an hour lunch break.
Cons: garbage at times
A good day at work wasn't Monday. That was the worst day because all the garbage would accumulate through the weekend. I really enjoyed the people I worked with and the job atmosphere.
If there ever was a dream job this was it
Network Engineer (Current Employee), Saint Augustine, FLJanuary 5, 2014
Pros: challenge, opportunity to learn, superior management
When you have a job that you really enjoy you just can't beat it. My experience at Flagler has been nothing but amazing. It has been over 13 great years and the only reason I am leaving is because I am relocating to Honolulu, Hawaii in July 2014. There is a great balance of challenge and opportunity where you can do great things and really make a difference. – more... It is demanding? Sure, but tell me what IT job isn't. This job is a once in a lifetime opportunity for me that I will absolutely miss. – less
Productive and fun environment.
Internship (Current Employee), Saint Augustine, FLJuly 8, 2013
A typical day at work is usually at a normal good pace, not too fast which is how I like it as long as there's steady work.
Enjoyed my experience there while it lasted
Housekeeper/Assistant Supervisor (Former Employee), Saint Augustine, FLMay 4, 2013
Pros: flexibility
Cons: company involvement in personal life
No additional comments about this company. Policies and procedures are confidential
Beautiful Campus with Great Students
Professor (Current Employee), Saint Augustine, FLJanuary 24, 2013
Pros: flexibility in class scheduling
Cons: parking at times
Flagler College is located in historical St. Augustine. It is a small private school with much to offer. Faculty members and administration work well together. Students enjoy working with professors who are readily available.

The campus is gorgeous and it is a fun place to work.
i liked this place it was my first job .
Dish washer (Former Employee), Saint Augustine, FLAugust 14, 2012
Pros: they gave me a chance when i was a teen
Cons: i dont have any cons
everyone there was good co-workers they gave me a chance when i was just a teen still in high school. management was good .it was a good job experience.