Flagship Rehabilitation Employee Reviews

Awesome company to work for!!
Therapist (Current Employee), PAJanuary 29, 2015
Pros: compassion
Cons: none i can think of.
This company is family owned and operated. They are very involved. Productivity is not over 90%. The regional managers and vice president of operations are great. They are very caring and family oriented. Very thorough and make sure you get any education you need. Very approachable. Team oriented and they do care about the employee, the patients and everyone they work with. I recommend this company and I have been working as a therapist and a manger for many years, so I know a good company when I see one. I enjoy every day as I know I have the support of the company I work for.
disgusting and unbelievable nepotism
site manager (Former Employee), alexandriaJune 30, 2014
Pros: cant think of any except loved the clientele
Cons: lies, politics, punitive, vindictive, inexperienced top management with no people skills
one star only coz there is no option for no stars
typical day doesnt exist coz you are always thrown under the bus in unforeseen circumstances, coworkers that suck up to the family (owners) survive inspite of being ridiculously stupid and hard working ones are never appreciated and not treated well at all, dont deserve loyalty, there is a reason why they are always looking for staff, turnaround has to be seen to be believed
Be careful 95% productivity very unethical
PTA (Former Employee), MarylandMarch 17, 2014
Very poor communication from management, you never know what your daily hours will consist of, they will pile on the overtime without even asking, pay is ok, but not for the amount of work gets pushed on you. All my coworkers were feeling burnt out and didn't know if this was a Normal feeling because they were new grads. Facilities are nice and patients are great. Nice equipment in my case and brand new rehab gym. But the cons out weighed the pros. Had to get out of there.
No support
site manager (Former Employee), washington, dcJanuary 10, 2014
Pros: salary
Cons: everything else
If you want to be thrown into a raging churning sea of man eaters-…by all means jump in the shark infested waters. They will give you no support other than jumping down your throat. Unprofessional from the top down.
Aweful to work for
OT (Former Employee), PANovember 30, 2013
Pros: pay pritty fair
Cons: bad place to work
I wouldn't suggest anyone to work for this company. They never listen to there therapist and they will pull your position right out from under your feet. You work like a dog and there is no appreciation. They make you travel all over the place and could care less about how many people you treat in a day productivity is way to high at 95 percent. No thanks. Not for me
Keeps getting worse
treating therapist (Current Employee), VAOctober 9, 2012
Pros: nice staff and patients and resonable ceu reimbursement
Cons: no 401k benefits until after a year, find your own coverage, low pay, long hours
The pay is low, the hours are long, two holidays are given throughout the year, must find your own coverage prior to taking a day off. Turnaround is extremely high because no one wants to come back or stay with the company. No oppurtunities for growth and management does not take into account the opinions of the treating therapists.

On the positive side the patients are nice and so are the facilities.
Excellent Company
Director of Rehab (Current Employee), Alexandria, VAApril 27, 2012
Family owned and operated. Monday-Friday and occasional weekends

August 20, 2012

A company that does not think about their therapist for one minute ! Therapist have to find own coverage for day off and then may not get approved. NO work life balance. I know of 2 therapist denied days off secondary to requesting them 28 days in advance with coverage instead of 30 days in advance. Program managers that have poor people skills and not open to therapist feedback, about patents levels of skills. The program manager can work all day and never talk to therapist. ONLY company I have ever known to make ALL employes work ALL holidays, unless you get approved for a day off.

good pay, terrible benefits, little equipment
PT (Current Employee), MarylandApril 11, 2012
Pros: good pay
Cons: bad benefits, little equipment, weak management
They will offer good pay, however they only offer 2 holidays per year. Even than you are required to come in and make up billing hours on another of your off days. Management institutes policies without advance notice-ie raising productivity levels to 95% for PTA's.The equipment for the patients is few and far between-one facility has only one bike.Some facilities are so small that some treatment must be done in the hall.Management is reactive-not proactive

August 20, 2012