Flanders Corporation

Flanders Corporation Employer Reviews

worst place ever
assembly line (Current Employee), HudsonApril 17, 2014
You are expected to make 4000 filters in 10 hours. If you blow your nose you get wrote up if you stop for anything you get wrote up. You do not get your raises when the are due or anything. They just expect more and more and more without giving anything back.
Productive & Busy Workplace
Sr. Business Analyst, The Home Depot (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAApril 8, 2014
• Managed all daily tasks associated with successfully implementing National Filter Program roll-out in all Home Depot U.S. stores & select Canada markets.
• Compiled & analyzed weekly/monthly/YTD Sales & Supply Chain analysis and reporting metrics for Home Depot U.S & Canada markets.
• Executed Special Order EDI program through HD/Orderstream; and – more... managed daily tasks, issues, communications pertaining to all orders & price discrepancies with HD store associates/SSC.
• Maintained item matters & supply chain issues within IDM & HDLink for all existing & new store, special order & HD.com items.
• Performed additional miscellaneous sales support tasks. – less
Shipping traffic manager
Shipping traffic manager (Former Employee), Momence, ILFebruary 7, 2014
Cons: if you don't like working 10 hours a day and saturday, non stop for months on end don''t work at flanders
Flanders treat all employee as property. Changes shifts and hours.
Employees look forward to holidays, but at Flanders you never know if you will have time off. Cancel time is the norm. Bullied threaten.
HR managers help those that liked , if not like they won't give you the time day. HR manager misses so much work but thats ok but a hourly employee – more... is a few minutes late they get a point They need a union the only way the employees will be treated fair.
Being saraly is worse – less
Down right awful
assembler (Former Employee), momence ILJanuary 5, 2014
I just got fired because I didn't make 200 cases a day ...hmm I wonder why i had no training!!! My supervisor (2nd shift) just stuck me with all new assembly team and we failed ! I will be going to the head supervisor in HR about this issue because there is no reason for firing me and I can and will sue
Flanders
Project Engineer (Former Employee), Washington, NCDecember 10, 2013
Pros: great pay
Cons: no time off
I would love to be working there I had a great time and learned a lot. The job security is a big issue since I was laid off last year. But I was an entry level engineer.
Worst job worst management worst idea
Assembly hand lines (Former Employee), Hudson NYOctober 24, 2013
I worked for this company for 3 weeks before leaving on lunch and never going back! You are expected to make 1200 100% perfect filters at minimum a night by hand with no training just practice by teaching yourself! Half the supervisors drink on their lunch or go and get high ... The company throws all these wonderful a words and thoughts at you but – more... do not act them out at all!!! Very little pay or be over worked and under appreciated!!! I would sleep on the sidewalk before applying to this company again!!!! – less
Terrible
Handline inspector (Current Employee), Momence, IlOctober 9, 2012
Pros: n/a
Cons: roaches, small cafeteria
The supervisor doesn't know what she's doing, & half of the people don't speak English. There are roaches everywhere! I've been working there for 9 months & we've been through 3 supervisors because they don't know what they're doing. People are treated unfair.
very detailed and fast-paced
Logistics Auditor (Former Employee), Smithfield, NCOctober 8, 2012
Pros: overtime
Cons: management
A typical day began with auditoring invoices, taking notice of freight charges, overages, RMAs, Comunicating daily with carriers and vendors. Mangement was somewhat unpredictable. Co-workers were great. They were the true meaning of teamwork. Hardest part of th day was pushing out the inovices to be punced and billed so as to meet our goal. I enjoy – more... the professional attitudes of my co-workers and sometimes breakig the mononity with humor. – less
The Company
Data Entry/Audit (Former Employee), Washington, NCOctober 1, 2012
Pros: getting a pay check every 2 weeks.
Cons: lack of knowledge, lack of management skills, anti-social
The Company is a good company, some of the people that work there are clueless on how to be a manager and to support their staff. Some managers are not willing to allow their staff to advance into new positions. I have learned that what shines isn't always gold. Some co-workers are wonderful people, best people I have ever worked with. The others are – more... backstabbers and sneaky. The hardest part of the job is keeping your mouth closed when things go wrong. When staff does speak up, it's overlooked or individual will be written up for speaking their mind. The most enjoyable part of the job is going home without them having to go with you. – less

October 26, 2013

Flanders Precisionaire could be an awesome company to work for if they hire and the correct people for the job. Customer service and audit probably have the worse turnover in the company. The good employees are either fired or quit some even still there hanging on by a thread. They need to rethink management and contact some of the old employees to get a true concept of the company.

Terrible place to work
Production Supervisor (Former Employee), Hudson NYSeptember 6, 2012
Flanders Hudson is a terrible place to work. It doesn't pay well and is very unsafe. OSHA has been there many times and they have been fined over and over again. The air quality in the plant is poor due to the laminators smoking and they refuse to do anything about it. Don't waste your time.

May 10, 2013

How can a company with such poor working conditions advertise for help on your site? How do they stay in business?

About Flanders Corporation

Flanders Corporation designs, manufactures and markets air filters and related products, and are focused on providing environmental – Read more

Flanders Corporation Photos