FlashCut CNC is looking for a Senior Software Development Engineer to join our team in our Deerfield, IL office. We’re looking for an experienced developer with an interest in motion control, robotics and factory automation.
Since 1996 FlashCut has carefully built a team of motivated, intelligent people who strive for excellence and have fun doing it. Our emphasis on creativity and teamwork in a friendly work environment has helped us become a world leader in industrial automation. Everyone at FlashCut has the opportunity to be creative, to own projects, and to turn ideas into reality without bureaucratic limitations.
- Design and develop software on a variety of platforms including Windows, embedded ARM, and Android
- Create thoughtful object-oriented designs that lead to simple, reliable and maintainable solutions
- Contribute to ongoing refinement of our software development process
- Mentor others on software development and our development process
- Work with customers to understand their requirements
- Continuously learn about the latest in industrial automation
The Candidate must have:
- A BS in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or Physics
- A passion for developing robust, hiqh quality solutions
- 6+ years of experience as a software developer
- Solid C++ experience
- Solid experience developing multithreaded applications
- Excellent object-oriented design skills
- An understanding of physics or motion control
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills for effective collaboration
Beneficial qualifications include:
- C# experience
- WPF experience
- Embedded development experience
- Ethernet development experience
We offer an excellent compensation and benefits package.