Flashbanc Employee Reviews

Cindy Lorey
Outside Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLJune 30, 2015
A typical day waiting on customers to come in the store to buy and to make a sale. A lot of times, it is very slow. I cleaned, dusted, studied, read, and practiced (role played).

I learned to stay busy doing something. Management and coworkers were great. We all helped each other.

The hardest part of the job was 100% commission only, not hourly pay and no benefits.

The most enjoyable moments were when you could help someone purchase a new stove at a great price they can afford.

Cindy
Pros
music, coworkers, flexible schedule
Cons
100% commission, not hrly.
Great Company that is Going Places
Vice President of Marketing (Current Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLFebruary 29, 2012
FlashBanc is a great company to work for. They are one of the fastest growing merchant processing companies in the country, but it is solid, controlled growth. The culture is something very special ("The FlashBanc Family"). Hard work is rewarded with an excellent compensation plan as well as opportunity for advancement.
Pros
positive environment, growth mode
Awesome freedom when/where you work.
Sales Representative / Sales Executive (Current Employee) –  Coral Springs, FLJune 1, 2012
The great thing about the sales job at FlashBanc is the fact that I make my own schedule. If I want to work, I work. All of my success is based on my own work ethic.
Luckily, FlashBanc makes it easy to close sales because they train you for free. Everyone is really supportive while you learn and work, and the Sales Managers are always available to answer questions.
Pros
friendly and supportive workplace, great workday freedom.
Cons
merchants put off by passed experiences with credit card processing companies.
Fun, family-oriented
Branch Manager/Accounts Executive (Former Employee) –  Gulfport, MSMarch 30, 2013
Flashbanc was very professional. All team members felt like extended family of mine from the beginning.
Great place to work with a great atmosphere and outstanding people
Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLFebruary 3, 2014
The employers are understanding and teach and train their employees very well.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Flashbanc. Our community is ready to answer.

4.7