Fleet Financial Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Underwriter / buyer
Credit Analyst / Buyer /Underwriter (Former Employee) –  Denver, COAugust 14, 2017
Can not answer any questions on the company. The original owners are no longer there and I have no information on the new owners or the management staff.
Pros
Good company
Cons
fun workplace, create your own schedule
Loan Consultant (Finance) (Former Employee) –  Englewood, COJune 26, 2017
I enjoyed the training in learning how to refinance auto loans, I think it goes a long way, although there were no certifications, or programs used outside of the auto industry - so no relevant finance experience. Managers were more of friends, played favorites, but very nice to everyone - always. Great commissions, but you have to work more hours than I have ever heard any friend or previous colleague express.
Pros
create your own schedule, warm leads, great potential earnings.
Cons
lack of management, poor product pricing (highest in industry).
inside sales and finance
Loan Consultant (Current Employee) –  Englewood, COMarch 2, 2016
I have learned to become detail oriented.

Accepted incoming and made outgoing call from client's applying to refinance their vehicles.
Analyze credit and sell product's such as warranty's, guaranteed asset protection, and identity theft.
Obtained information along with stipulations required from the lender to secure the best terms and rates for the customer.
Secured financing, completed contract along with all other documents required by the lender and each specific
states motor vehicle department.
Completed documents with customer via email or overnight, reviewed documents upon return, completed the
title packet and sent to funding.
Pros
A chance to make a lot of money if I can stay busy
Cons
Not enough buisiness to stay busy
Compliance
Executive Assistant to the Director of Compliance (Former Employee) –  Boston, MASeptember 23, 2015
An environment of structure and attention to detail. The workplace was energy driven and team building, while remained consistent in meeting deadlines.
Credit Crad
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  CO Spring ColoradoSeptember 8, 2015
It was very educational and was useful inside and out as far as wise money choices and that education given was taught to the card holders who were helped on a daily basis.
Great learning experience and ability to influence senior leadership on major activities
Senior Vice President/Vice President (Former Employee) –  New York, NYApril 13, 2015
I enjoyed by tenure with the bank and gained valuable experience in all areas of Human Resources management. I served as second-in-command reporting directly to the Chief Human Resources Officer.
Productive Workplace
Accounting Specialist (Current Employee) –  Englewood, COFebruary 17, 2015
Workplace is productive. The managment occasionally does not know how to handle Personal situations, and respond appropriatley to personel.
Pros
Loan consultants get excellent bonuses
Cons
Hourly employees are exempt from such bonuses
2 months and you're out.
sales (Former Employee) –  EnglewoodJune 22, 2014
Great money if you work for it. Terrible structure and technology. Everything is broken. Minimum requirements to keep your job keep going up. Management says one thing and does another.
Pros
free soda and big promises
Cons
Want to work every weekend?
Official response from Fleet Financial
August 22, 2014

Fleet Financial is a company where employees can make great money if they have a strong work ethic. After training, Loan Consultants continue to receive additional coaching from a very experienced management team to reach minimum quotas using technology that is continually being upgraded. Throughout the employment period there are bonuses, cash spiffs, free lunches and soda. There is a fun family corporate culture at Fleet Financial!

Training
Project Manager - Corporate Training & Development (Former Employee) –  Malden, MANovember 19, 2012
I worked in corporate training as well as maintaining a training database.
Pros
very dynamic.
Cons
constraints with multiple locations.
great opportunities to learn fast paste detailed oriented great workers.
Date Entry/Quality Control Clerk (Former Employee) –  Boston, MANovember 11, 2012
well groomed fast paced attention to details honest and dependable.
Pros
general
Cons
general
Positive Enviroment ,Team Orientated,Opportunities For Growth
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Scranton, PAMay 9, 2012
Worked with clients on the phone.Assisted and educated them on the
Bank Account product lines they were using ,,and often converted them to a product line that better fit their needs.The team I was on
were all helpful with information, we shared among each other to
improve on our skills, and also enhanced our customers expierence
with meeting their financial needs with the diversity of the different
product lines we had to offer.The hardest part ,was keeping up with all the federal banking rules and regulations.I loved doing the bank mergers when Fleet acquired a bank .Bringing new customers in
was exciting and very rewarding as a senior customer service representative there was always issues that needed to be addresed
and resolved.
Pros
liked the work enviroment and the personell staff, and my team members and clients
Cons
this was a very high stress job

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fleet Financial. Our community is ready to answer.