Fleet Response is a growing company located in Independence, Ohio with about 100 employees. We pride ourselves on offering a great work environment for our employees!
We are offering the right candidate an opportunity for growth and advancement. We're looking for an organized, goal-oriented, self-motivated individual to use their presentation, writing and project management skills every day.
This role coordinates special projects with our Sales, Executive, and Information Technology Teams to better serve our clients. Candidates should have previous experience with public relations, sales, or marketing.
Duties and Responsibilies:
- Review, tracks and evaluates client system requests and communicates with application development team to implement updates
- Prepares annual review data and presentation materials for client and prospect meetings
- Develops report specs and works with application development team to implement
- Works closely with sales staff to develop client presentation tools including reports, PowerPoint presentations and proposals
- Responds to requests for proposals in a timely manner
- Primary contact to conduct demonstrations of online systems
- Assists in new product and sales promotion as needed
- Assists in evaluating clients’ needs and strategies to adjust systems, programs, online tools and the sales approach to meet those needs
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: Bachelor's degree (B. A.) in Liberal Arts from four-year college or university; Proficient in PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and web-based applications.
WRITING SKILLS: Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.