Fleet

Fleet Employer Reviews

Worked there 17 Years
Service Manager at Saginaw Fleet Service (Current Employee), Bridgeport, MichiganOctober 14, 2014
Pros: work lifestyle
Cons: commuting
I have been the fleet manager and lead mechanic for 17 years. I am licensed by the State of Michigan. I am currently the manager of fleet service in Bridgeport, MI. I am looking for employment closer to home. Attendance is excellent.I am very dependable. I have my own tools and lots of equipment. I take pride in myself for doing quality work at reasonably fast pace.
I look forward to going to work.
Head Teller (Former Employee), Rosedale, NYAugust 18, 2014
-supervised 8- tellers and distributed daily work tasks
-i look forward to going to work because I learned something new every day.
No negative comments
MAINTENANCE MANAGER (Former Employee), West Palm Beach, FLJune 9, 2014
Good company, has since been bought out and restructured. morale was low at the time due to being purchased and the uncertainty that came with it.
Fun with great benefits
Manager (Current Employee), Lowell ARApril 27, 2014
J B Hunt is a good company. J B Hunt has great benefits and is a very positive work enviroment.
On Request
Manager (Current Employee), Tucson AZApril 24, 2014
Any need info will be provided on a non puplic fourm.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Fast paced and exciting carrer.
Client Relations Director (Former Employee), Edwardsville,IlFebruary 18, 2014
Pros: advancement oppertunities
Cons: driver retention
Working with day to day operations and dispatch to ensure all trucks were maintained correctly to move product across the country.
Great place to work for, management seem fair.
Shop apprentice (Current Employee), Anaheim, CAFebruary 2, 2014
Pros: great place to train
The company is training me to work on all types of vehicles engines. I am lubing truck chassis and changing tires
Productive only if you have a good yard or location to work on.
Drop Technician (Current Employee), Ponder, TXOctober 23, 2013
Pros: relocation out of state
Cons: management, low per diem, favoritism
This employer would be great if it was managed a different way. High turn around and in my location have been with 5 different techs in less than a year. I have also had pay issues which have been paid to me after being questioned. There are to many friends of friends working at this location and to many of them know operations manager, so if you are on a yard that is making money and you do something incorrect, they can relocate you and have one of their friends take over yard.

As far as job function, you are responsible for keeping up with your DOT driving logs (which they tell you when it is okay to work over 14 hours rather than staying within the law) and daily pre trip and post trip inspection on vehicle. When on location whether on yard or well site, you then are to maintenance the units used in fracking, example, frack pumps, tractors, sand movers, data vans, conveyers, and other units used. Maintenance includes changing of oil and fuel filters and changing of oil. Also changing out other various filters such as hydraulic and transmission filters and fluids.

There are generally two techs in a three man crew, the other being a supervisor. As for locations you can work throughout Texas, few locations in Oklahoma, New Mexico and a new location in Pennsylvania which I was assigned to, until recently.

Best part of the day is when you are able to work and make money because you are to pay back your draw amount. How that works is the company pays you 500 a week with in total can be 2000 or 2500 a month (of course) then you have to pay that back through the work you do. Once you payback that amount, then each unit you do, you then get commission.
mechanic position
Auto Mechanic, Heavy Diesel Mechanic (Former Employee), Wheeling, WVOctober 2, 2013
basic PM on all types of vehicles and PM scheduling.........................................................................................................................................................................
Overall experience working for this firm
Business Analyst (Former Employee), Stamford, CTAugust 21, 2013
The work atmosphere from which I benefitted was one of friendliness, hard work and accuracy with a focus on customer relations.
Customer Service
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Moosic, PAJune 3, 2013
Answered calls to help the customers with they're bank accounts if they had a problem.
I really enjoyed my job, the gains I made for the Fleet and Respect of my employees was easy to do.
Operation Manager - Doyon/Aramark (Former Employee), Denali Park, Ak.May 21, 2013
Pros: working in denali park trying to meet the inviro. goals and seeing the impacts
Cons: politics of upperr management and his ego
My job rsponsabilities was amost new ever day. From training my people to controling cost and manageing inventory. Developing a Preventive management program to reduce break downs. The Challenges I loved a lot
Company no longer exists
Tier-One Mortgage Processor (Former Employee), E Providence, RIApril 27, 2013
Pros: great pay, benefits and long lunches
Cons: company sold 6 times with companies with 6 different goals.
Mortgage company that no longer exists - was sold 6 times while I worked there. Compensation was excellent though.
Great Company
FLEET MANAGER (Former Employee), Fontana CAApril 10, 2013
Pros: close to home
Cons: healthcare
Good working conditions, family owned.
Good pay and clean facility.
Office manager
Office Manager (Current Employee), Newburgh, NYMarch 20, 2013
I work in an office with 2 other employees so working independantly is a must, which has always come second nature to me. I oversee 5 businesses on a large piece of commercial property, collect their rent, schedule any maintenece that needs to be done.
Disappointed
HVAC Mechanic,Fleet Mechanic (Former Employee), Sault Sainte MarieFebruary 21, 2013
Pros: good working hours, benefits
Cons: frequent mangement change
System assessment of environmental controlls and ensuing repairs
Pm's e.c. Constant repairs of HVAC equippment and or vehicles.
Progressive self initiating learning goals. Flexible sedule with all departments heads. Interactive cooperation with coworkers.
Overcoming obstacles working around coworkers and patients.
Appreciation/ acknowledgement of achievments in other departments.
easy and fun place to work in
Internet Sales Director (Former Employee), Fremont, CAAugust 20, 2012
i learned managing a team of sales people, maintaining the company website, invlove in advertising campaign
Classic banking
Proof Operator (Former Employee), Hartford, CTAugust 15, 2012
Great part time job opportunities that helps you build your roots in the workplace.
Productive and fun place to work.
Lease Manager (Former Employee), Greeley, COJuly 16, 2012
Pros: flexible work hours.
Cons: not provided a car to drive.
Responsible for fleet purchases and closed leasing deals.
Nice work place,need better management!!!
Sr. Accounts Payable Technician (Former Employee), Memphis,TennJuly 11, 2012
Did contacts for the city of memphis.How to maintain a heavy work load.I enjoyed my job !!!