Fleet Employee Reviews

banking
HEAD TELLER (Former Employee) –  Wakefield, MAMay 25, 2017
I loved the challenge of settling my draw everyday, there is no better feeling than hitting that final button and seeing it match. The people you would meet was quite interesting at times, and enjoyable everyday.
Pros
hours
Cons
When yoyr draw was off
Great Job.
National Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Hebron, KYNovember 7, 2016
Fleet was a great place to be employed. You learned something new everyday. If a problem occurred there was alway a team member to lend a helping hand.
Pros
Dealing with people
Cons
Terminating people.
Great place to work and staff as well.
Senior Proof Operator (Former Employee) –  Utica, NYSeptember 6, 2016
Management and staff were all a pleasure to work with. Just like Fiserv we managed personnel and commercial checks for different banks. Accuracy was a must.
Pros
Nice caffateria many breaks.
Cons
Working Holidays
Nice work place, new offices with multiple kitchens and ping pong table.
Administrative of Fleet Service (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 26, 2016
Nice place to work
Great Team as a group Level
Multiple Kitchen for Breaks and Beverages (Drinks are with pay low prices; Coffee and Tea is for Free).
Big TV Screen in Kitchen Break room
Not extreme stress at work, besides some new challenges on reporting and work-structured.
For the most part nice people and positive attitude.
I personally always show and help to all as a Team.
I'm still enjoying working till my last day.
Great Company.
Very professional company
Senior Consultant (Former Employee) –  Spartanburg, SCJuly 27, 2016
Fleet's scope is fairly narrow, concentrating on equipment maintenance management, parts management & technician training. Because of this, they are very successful and would be of benefit to any company needing to improve in the area of equipment maintenance management.
Pros
Great group to work with which to work.
Cons
Constant travel
a great place to work
ramp worker (Former Employee) –  DFW Airport, TXJanuary 19, 2016
a typical day at work is never the same. some days are fast and some are slow. working ion the elements keeps one on there toes. i learned to work on all air the different air planes at Dfw air port.management was nice because they worked with us in the moment. my coworkers was great and came from all parts of the world.the hardest part was completing all task on time safely in bad weather. the enjoyable part of the job was it changed daily
Pros
able to work as much as one was able
Cons
working in the elements
Good Compnay
CREDIT INVESTIGATOR (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLDecember 30, 2015
Great benefits fun place to work. learned a lot for highly qualified people. Good office space and location. Fun Fun Fun Fun
Pros
Nice work enviorment
Cons
low pay
I enjoyed working at this company
Technical Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAJuly 10, 2015
I had the pleasure of interacting with people from around the world in my positions supporting International banking and Capital markets teams.
Productive/Purposeful/Results
SOPS Admin (Former Employee) –  Charlotte NCMarch 23, 2015
Supported 13 locations with the SOPS team. Maintaining storm drain and environmental water quality reports/audits in 7 states. Supported sales team/managers with repairs to facilities in 13 locations. Supported fleet team/managers with weekly compliance reporting.
Pros
Many new learnings
Cons
Life/work balance
Lots of hours in a high pressure, under supported position
Fleet and Internet Sales Manager, Elk Grove Ford (Former Employee) –  9645 Auto Center Drive, Elk Grove, CA 95758March 18, 2015
It was great experience and during a flourishing time in the car business, but the Dealership was in transition. It was for Sale and Management was constantly changing, as well as, the processes.
Not good at all for me
Fleet/Claims manager (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDMarch 10, 2015
This job is a good job for a single individual with no kids, which I am not. I have a family to provide for and they do not have any long term benefits. Your work week is 57 hours with no overtime and if you need time off they have no one to cover for you. They offer health insurance but at a very high rate. They make a lot of broken promises and hire there family first for the top jobs (even with no experience). Your lunch breaks are as you can take them but you can not leave the store and you must stop to answer the phone or service a customer leaving your food. When they were giving commission your co-workers would collect your store customers funds and would not transfer any vehicles to you if needed because there motto was my store is better than yours.
Cons
No overtime, No lunch breaks, No long term benefits
Productive and family oriented
Receptionist/Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Pharr, TXDecember 15, 2014
Most of the employees at this company are related. It was a friendly and easy going environment. The hardest part of the position was dealing with the owner. His expectations were beyond reasoning.
Co-workers were like family to me. We all got along great.
Worked there 17 Years
Service Manager at Saginaw Fleet Service (Current Employee) –  Bridgeport, MichiganOctober 14, 2014
I have been the fleet manager and lead mechanic for 17 years. I am licensed by the State of Michigan. I am currently the manager of fleet service in Bridgeport, MI. I am looking for employment closer to home. Attendance is excellent.I am very dependable. I have my own tools and lots of equipment. I take pride in myself for doing quality work at reasonably fast pace.
Pros
Work lifestyle
Cons
Commuting
I look forward to going to work.
Head Teller (Former Employee) –  Rosedale, NYAugust 18, 2014
-supervised 8- tellers and distributed daily work tasks
-i look forward to going to work because I learned something new every day.
No negative comments
MAINTENANCE MANAGER (Former Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLJune 9, 2014
Good company, has since been bought out and restructured. morale was low at the time due to being purchased and the uncertainty that came with it.
Fun with great benefits
Manager (Current Employee) –  Lowell ARApril 27, 2014
J B Hunt is a good company. J B Hunt has great benefits and is a very positive work enviroment.
Fast paced and exciting carrer.
Client Relations Director (Former Employee) –  Edwardsville,IlFebruary 18, 2014
Working with day to day operations and dispatch to ensure all trucks were maintained correctly to move product across the country.
Pros
Advancement oppertunities
Cons
driver retention
Great place to work for, management seem fair.
Shop apprentice (Current Employee) –  Anaheim, CAFebruary 2, 2014
The company is training me to work on all types of vehicles engines. I am lubing truck chassis and changing tires
Pros
Great place to train
Cons
Productive only if you have a good yard or location to work on.
Drop Technician (Current Employee) –  Ponder, TXOctober 23, 2013
This employer would be great if it was managed a different way. High turn around and in my location have been with 5 different techs in less than a year. I have also had pay issues which have been paid to me after being questioned. There are to many friends of friends working at this location and to many of them know operations manager, so if you are on a yard that is making money and you do something incorrect, they can relocate you and have one of their friends take over yard.

As far as job function, you are responsible for keeping up with your DOT driving logs (which they tell you when it is okay to work over 14 hours rather than staying within the law) and daily pre trip and post trip inspection on vehicle. When on location whether on yard or well site, you then are to maintenance the units used in fracking, example, frack pumps, tractors, sand movers, data vans, conveyers, and other units used. Maintenance includes changing of oil and fuel filters and changing of oil. Also changing out other various filters such as hydraulic and transmission filters and fluids.

There are generally two techs in a three man crew, the other being a supervisor. As for locations you can work throughout Texas, few locations in Oklahoma, New Mexico and a new location in Pennsylvania which I was assigned to, until recently.

Best part of the day is when you are able to work and make money because you are to pay back your draw amount. How that works is the company pays you 500 a week with in total can be 2000 or 2500 a month (of course) then you have to pay that back through the work
  more... you do. Once you payback that amount, then each unit you do, you then get commission.  less
Pros
Relocation out of state
Cons
management, low per diem, favoritism
Overall experience working for this firm
Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Stamford, CTAugust 21, 2013
The work atmosphere from which I benefitted was one of friendliness, hard work and accuracy with a focus on customer relations.