FleetCor Employee Reviews in United States

Stay away
CUSTOMER SUPPORT AGENT FLEETCOR (Former Employee) –  Concord, CAMarch 2, 2016
This company will literally suck the joy out of your life! The management is very rude and treats you as if you are a child. The pay is ok but no chance for raises or advancement as they hire management from the outside instead of advancing and rewarding their employees because they earned the position. Also the training is horrible, another agent will train you and you will be taking calls from angry customers with in the same week of your start date.

Steer clear from this place!
Pros
NONE
Cons
TOO MANY TO LIST!
Getting acknowledged and rewarded by a vendor
Customer Service Specialist (Current Employee) –  Concord, CAJanuary 11, 2016
Ability to resolve customers issue in timely fashion and bring resolution and issues to a close and get a good survey because of the service I provided.

Even if the job is not what fits your standards your ability to bring good customer service sometimes out weighs the cons.

Lead in the direction that your staff can follow you at all time and not feel that you are not approachable.

Most of the time fun to work with and we can bounce things off of each other to get through those tough days and always willing to offer their expertise and knowledge.

When you cant resolve a customeers issue because your hands are tied.

When I make my customers smile I smile too for a job well done.
Pros
A gift card or two from time to time and the contest, good heatlh benefits
Cons
work most of the holidays
Stay away
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Concord, CAMay 19, 2016
The only good thing about this job is you will get paid every two weeks. High turnover rate and management can care less about there employees. They do not value customer service and are screwing the employees and the customers out of every dollar that they can. Training is awful as they will have someone that has only been working there a month or two train a new employee. So many people have left becuase of stress leave. It is like you are in high school becuase the employees are always gossiping about each other and management does not try to take control. Things change daily and know one knows what to do. Most of your calls are from angry customers and all the company cares about is there profit. Dont expect to get a raise and you will be lucky to get your bonus.
Pros
You get benefits right away
Cons
Awful managment that doesnt no there job
Wonderful culture, Workers come first
Sales/ Senior Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Norcross, GAJune 3, 2015
What really attracted me to Fleetcor was the culture, pay and commission. I learned that humans are the best investments to a company. Team work is vital for the organization to move forward. The company had an open door policy. The hardest part of the was getting customers to use their fuel cards after sales are complete.

In general it is one of the best companies I have worked for. Management offers education and does succession planning. Employment is mostly based on referrals from within the company.
Pros
Company offers free nutrition classes, boot camps and they celebrate everyone's birthday with free lunches.
Cons
High employee turnover
Sales Representative
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJune 22, 2016
I enjoyed working for Fleetcor. I did very well here. I was sad when the company had to close many areas of the country due to the economy. I started in the NY region, then covered the Delaware area and finally the Philadelphia and NJ areas. Until they closed all north east regions.
Pros
Excellent pay and bonuses.
Cons
I really cannot think of any cons to the company. I enjoyed my stay here.
Unhealthy work environment
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Norcross, GAOctober 11, 2015
The sales floor is ran like a sweat shop. Very few employees are allowed to make commissions. Very fluid commission structure. Management doesn't support sales staff. Customer complaints through the roof. A lot of hidden fees for customers. Customer service is poor and unsupported as well. The only enjoyable part of the job is the people. which in my opinion most are too good to deserve this type of treatment from their employer.
Pros
Employees
Cons
Management and commission structure
Their Website and Other Systems Don't work properly
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Concord, CAMay 17, 2016
Always getting angry customers due to systems never working properly, payments don't post on time and cards get decline all the time for unknown reason. The training sucks, you're on your own.
Pros
No weekends
Cons
No advancement, no raises, get cheaped on bonuses
Fun Work Place
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Norcross, GAJune 7, 2016
My manager is probably one of the best manager's that I have ever worked for. Very encouraging, personable and a great mentor.
Pros
Could be a great company.
Cons
Leads are not good enough to turn into a viable sale.
Challenging postion
HELP DESK ASSOCIATE (Current Employee) –  Concord, CAAugust 12, 2015
I haven't had the best experience with this company. It's ok for a paycheck, but would not be a place where I would retire.
Pros
Paycheck
Cons
No support from management staff
Horrible, Disorganized, and downright Dishonest!
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Norcross, GAMay 22, 2014
I don't know where to begin with this company. The pay is subpar for the amount of work they want you to do, every call is an angry and irate customer, and management is not existent. If you are offered a position with this company, I beg you to seek something else because the turnover is so high, you will eventually quit. Turning in my badge was the best thing I have ever done! The job and atmosphere are very stressful and they have shady business practices that make me question why they were ever in business in the first place. Don't just walk, but run away from this company! Unless you feel like eight hours of being yelled at and humiliated by customer's, and not having the help of a non-existent management team, Please stay away! The Employees are unhappy and looking for other jobs, and the customer's are leaving at a rapid pace! Stay Away!
Pros
it was a job
Cons
unorganized and no career pathing
Not a career
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Norcross, GAFebruary 4, 2015
Fleetcor is an okay company to work for. There are some genuine people that work there. Management isn't the best and people who have good skills don't last that long as they get tired of the toxic environment. Promotions are are to come by if you don't know the right person.
Relaxed call center
customer service/call center rep (Former Employee) –  norcross, gaJanuary 29, 2013
I worked in the norcross, ga location in the customer service call center department. This is a very relaxed call center with nice, friendly co workers. I found the phone system used was very bad, unreliable and often causing calls to back up. Company late fee very high and often causing frequent escalated calls. Also found most call center reps are all contract employees and almost never get hired on a permanent basis. Compensation is decent but did not see any room for growth or promotion in the company. This is a good "job" but not a career.
Pros
relaxed, friendly co workers
Cons
contract positions, plenty of escalated calls
Good company
Human Resource Generalist (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GASeptember 29, 2015
Good company high turnover. The position is temporary with no opportunity to join at this time. They offer free lunches which is a nice perk.
Pros
FREE LUNCHES
Cons
TEMPORARY POSITION
The right foot don't know what the left is doing.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  ConcordApril 19, 2014
If you apply and get and offer your better off looking else where. The management there is disorganized and doesn't know what they're doing. This company will not give you any compensation fr what the job entails. You have customer's who are yelling at you verbally abusing you and no one else to escalate the call to. Management and human resources suck they think that they are a great company to WRONG!!!!.
Pros
monday thru friday
Cons
pay sucks
Outbound Sales/Account Manager
Senior Sales Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GeorgiaApril 12, 2015
My job responsibilities entailed 45-75 outbound calls, phone sales, account management.

I work with great co-workers.

The commission structure has changed and become challenging.
Pros
People
Cons
commission structure
A very dysfunctional and shady company
Sales (Former Employee) –  usaMay 17, 2014
Salary and benefits are decent not great!! 401k program is quite sub par as they only match 25% of what you contribute and they are minimal funds to select. Their is very very little opportunity for advancement and high employee turnover. It would be much greater in a better economy. No one ever gets a salary increase except for management. In fact each year sales has their quota increased resulting in a net reduction in income. So much for positive reinforcement. They have the industry highest late fees and penalties resulting in many accounts cancelling and high number of escalation calls. Hence their nickname of FeeCor!! The government should look into investigating this or a major law firm look into a class action law suit. Senior management cares nothing about their employees or how they may increase their income or advancement opportunities in the company. The only thing they care about is manipulating things to increase the value of their stock to line their pockets. I have yet had a Sr manager ask me how I could be more productive in my job or what they could do to assist or enhance my role in the company. But if you want to have pizza parties, or play childish & juvenile games to supposedly enhance morale like deciding on a team name then this is the place. This company was built on the backs of their employees but the compensation, rewards & advancement is grossly slanted to upper management. Wall street loves them but employees don't. The sad thing is this company if run differently and with a different attitude could be a fine place to work. However that can only  more... occur with a change of personnel from the top down starting with the CEO.  less
Pros
better then unemployment
Cons
too many to list here! run away
Na
Call Center Operations Manager; Card Services (Current Employee) –  Norcross, GAAugust 1, 2012
Fleet Management company within the gas card business. The culture is very different from my previous corporate exposure.
This company has some great dedicated employees who are struggling to stay even with a very high pressure results driven culture
Western region sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Denver, Co and 19 western statesJanuary 17, 2012
Overall this is a good company to work for. They pay for results, so when things are going well they are great and when not the pressure is intense starting from the top.
Pros
compensation and benefits are very good
Cons
high turnover at senior level
taking phone calls
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Norcross, GAMarch 22, 2015
i took incoming calls received clients payments took clients orders solved client issue with third party vendors trained other employees worked well with others
ok company to work for.
Customer Service Representative and Escalation (Current Employee) –  Concord, CAAugust 13, 2013
very easy commute to work. pretty simple job. basic customer service call center job.
Pros
good benifits
Cons
n/a