FLEETCOR Employee Reviews

Would never want my worse enemy to work there
Fleetcor Sales Agent (Former Employee) –  Norcross, GAMay 17, 2017
I worked for FleetCor for almost 2 years. The worse company I have ever worked for. They rip customers off by tacking on fees and fees and more fees. They let some people get away with "murder"
There is an old lady that works there. She is loud and obnoxious. She walks around the office chanting and just being loud. She also goes to her car during the day and drink alcohol and smoke. Not cigarette either.
Most of the manager just walk around and dictate. They are clueless.
Pros
Non
Cons
Too much to say
Great Culture
Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAApril 27, 2017
I worked at Fleetcor for nine years. The typical work day was very interactive. We had morning meeting and built a culture that was competitive and fun.

I came up with sales strategies to help my team be successful.. I learned how to deal with different personalities and get them to perform on a high level.

The management staff was well informed of the goals on a daily basis.. Since I was the most tenured manager. New Managers would come to me to get best practices.

One of my suggestion to upper management would have been
to be more involved in the day to day activities. Communicating with mid line management to surpass company goals.

The hardest part of the job was trying to achieve goals with limited tools. Also the lack communication with departments that support your clients.

The most enjoyable part of the job was working with the people. The culture was like family we all enjoyed each others company .
Pros
Great product Fun Culture
Cons
Limited growth
Customer Service
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Norcross, GAApril 24, 2017
Fleetcor is a great company to work for. The environment is peacful and rewarding. There is room for growth and the benefits are great. The location is also great with good parking
benefits
Cons
distance
Sales Enviornment, Customer Service, Fun Enviorment
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Concord, CADecember 22, 2016
Enjoyed this position alot really motivated me to cointinue seeking call center/customer service jobs. I lovehelping peop[le and talking on the phone with customers.
Great Pay
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GANovember 12, 2016
Great Pay, troubleshooting experience, and you get GPS tracking device knowledge, Sales Force utilization experience, and other software utilization experience.
Pros
Great Pay, Troubleshooting experience, and GPS device knowledge
Cons
Not structured, Training could be more structured and therefore more effective, More training material could be generated and dispersed to co-workers especially new hires
Unprofessional Working Environment
Customer Service Agent - Call Center (Former Employee) –  Norcross, GASeptember 27, 2016
Fleetcor is a joke, customer service manager is extremely unprofessional.. when you refer to the customers as MY customers and MY floor.. what is that, coming from a professional. Ridiculous to me, they have insecurities across the board. If you are an attractive looking person you can forget about working there. If your not a suck up and just stick to yourself, they won't like you, because your not into cc clicks.
Company lacks diversity and vision needed to attract and retain talented, hardworking individuals.
They train you with no computer for 2 weeks mind you there are several applications you have to access, to do your job. Customers are constantly venting to the agents about the terrible pratices of fleetcor. I wouldn't waste the time to try to get employed there .
Pros
Class room trainer helpful and friendly
Cons
Management not helpful to anyone/ unapproachable
Unorganized with many Changes
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNAugust 21, 2016
Comdata was an okay company before it was bought out by Fleetcor. Communication within the company is definitely lacking and it shows! The way customers and companies are treated is not to different from the way employees are which is not well( customers will definitely tell you so). There are many unexpected changes that effect customers such as fees which are told to customer service last but customer service is frontline to handle this mess! Fleetcor is a greedy company. Definitely a revolving door in customer service!
Pros
Free food sometimes, okay healthcare and overtime
Cons
Everything else
This is a good company
Sales Rep (Current Employee) –  Norcross, GAAugust 18, 2016
Fleetcor is a great company and the 1st company (out of 5) I've worked for in Atlanta,GA with a great atmosphere for creating morale for employees. Its the type of sales job which will take you about 6mos. to see a decent commission check if you put the work and effort in. Of course if you dont plan on making sales you will be miserable and/ or loose your job. They are not perfect by any means and may not be completely organized in training but does not impact me as an employee. Great managers, respectful and down to earth Benefits and perks are nice. My co-workers have made me feel like I've been working with them for years.
Pros
Great Management, $9 lifetime fitness membership, weekends off
Organization
Help Desk Specialist (Former Employee) –  Norcross, GAAugust 16, 2016
Great company however the department I worked in was somewhat unorganized. People are very helpful and friendly only problem I had was organization and timely manner.
What can you say? Its a call center
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Norcross, GAAugust 6, 2016
The job is ok place to work. Upper management however is ran by an unprofessional manager for the customer service side. Unless they like you you can forget about getting a promotion. Anybody with any real skill set would get tired of the environment really quick.
Pros
Its a job
Cons
Management is incompetent
productive and fun place to work
National Sales director/ Global Payments / SAS (Current Employee) –  Norcross, GAJuly 23, 2016
Great company perks. Employees are always helpful. Your ideas matter, ideas for new processes and improvements are taken seriously.
Pros
work life balance
Cons
health care
They treat customers and employees like dirt!
Customer Care Representative (Former Employee) –  Concord, CAJune 25, 2016
There are NO RAISES. The managment is horrible there are 2 out of 5 supervisors who know what they are talking about. You will find training to be better than your coworkers received. NO PERKS. You will noy have the right tools needed to do your job. There are no hard sales, but you are forced to "offer". Stay away! You can do better
Cons
Mandatory 30 min breaks Mon and Tues, some employees share a cubicle
Sales Representative
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJune 22, 2016
I enjoyed working for Fleetcor. I did very well here. I was sad when the company had to close many areas of the country due to the economy. I started in the NY region, then covered the Delaware area and finally the Philadelphia and NJ areas. Until they closed all north east regions.
Pros
Excellent pay and bonuses.
Cons
I really cannot think of any cons to the company. I enjoyed my stay here.
Fun Work Place
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Norcross, GAJune 7, 2016
My manager is probably one of the best manager's that I have ever worked for. Very encouraging, personable and a great mentor.
Pros
Could be a great company.
Cons
Leads are not good enough to turn into a viable sale.
Stay away
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Concord, CAMay 19, 2016
The only good thing about this job is you will get paid every two weeks. High turnover rate and management can care less about there employees. They do not value customer service and are screwing the employees and the customers out of every dollar that they can. Training is awful as they will have someone that has only been working there a month or two train a new employee. So many people have left becuase of stress leave. It is like you are in high school becuase the employees are always gossiping about each other and management does not try to take control. Things change daily and know one knows what to do. Most of your calls are from angry customers and all the company cares about is there profit. Dont expect to get a raise and you will be lucky to get your bonus.
Pros
You get benefits right away
Cons
Awful managment that doesnt no there job
Their Website and Other Systems Don't work properly
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Concord, CAMay 17, 2016
Always getting angry customers due to systems never working properly, payments don't post on time and cards get decline all the time for unknown reason. The training sucks, you're on your own.
Pros
No weekends
Cons
No advancement, no raises, get cheaped on bonuses
Stay away
CUSTOMER SUPPORT AGENT FLEETCOR (Former Employee) –  Concord, CAMarch 2, 2016
This company will literally suck the joy out of your life! The management is very rude and treats you as if you are a child. The pay is ok but no chance for raises or advancement as they hire management from the outside instead of advancing and rewarding their employees because they earned the position. Also the training is horrible, another agent will train you and you will be taking calls from angry customers with in the same week of your start date.

Steer clear from this place!
Pros
Cons
Too many to list!
Getting acknowledged and rewarded by a vendor
Customer Service Specialist (Current Employee) –  Concord, CAJanuary 11, 2016
Ability to resolve customers issue in timely fashion and bring resolution and issues to a close and get a good survey because of the service I provided.

Even if the job is not what fits your standards your ability to bring good customer service sometimes out weighs the cons.

Lead in the direction that your staff can follow you at all time and not feel that you are not approachable.

Most of the time fun to work with and we can bounce things off of each other to get through those tough days and always willing to offer their expertise and knowledge.

When you cant resolve a customeers issue because your hands are tied.

When I make my customers smile I smile too for a job well done.
Pros
A gift card or two from time to time and the contest, good heatlh benefits
Cons
work most of the holidays
Unhealthy work environment
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Norcross, GAOctober 11, 2015
The sales floor is ran like a sweat shop. Very few employees are allowed to make commissions. Very fluid commission structure. Management doesn't support sales staff. Customer complaints through the roof. A lot of hidden fees for customers. Customer service is poor and unsupported as well. The only enjoyable part of the job is the people. which in my opinion most are too good to deserve this type of treatment from their employer.
Pros
Employees
Cons
Management and commission structure
Good company
Human Resource Generalist (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GASeptember 29, 2015
Good company high turnover. The position is temporary with no opportunity to join at this time. They offer free lunches which is a nice perk.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Temporary position

Ask a question about working or interviewing at FLEETCOR. Our community is ready to answer.

2.4