Fleetgistics

Fleetgistics Employer Reviews

No life, If you're married prepare for strain, you are always wrong...
TRANSPORTATION OPERATIONS MANAGER (Former Employee), USAJuly 21, 2014
Cons: the list is long........
Worked as an Operations Manager for 2 years. My area was enormous. I only had 1 account that was local. SO, I traveled a lot at their whim and on my own dime. No company credit card, though this was promised during my interview and hiring.

Typical day was answering the phone @ 430am because non of the couriers would answer to cover a route. If It was – more... local I was expected to run it for no compensation to speak of so that we didn't fail the customer. This happened often. If your accounts required air travel you would fly there and stay as long as management felt you needed to be there regardless of your life or health.

I learned not to trust anyone as they would use you as a stepping stone to better themselves. Management structure was redone twice in two years. No ops managers were promoted to fill positions as we were considered grunts with no knowledge that would help the company. My upper management was non existent until you pushed buttons that put them in the crosshairs. Then they would just berate you instead of trying to help you fix the problem.

This company has been on the block for sale for two years yet Upper management denies this regularly. Did I mention you are considered moronic and have no opinions? The hardest part of the job was not becoming an alcoholic ala my Area Manager.

I stayed for two years because you operate out of your home office, unless you are traveling. During this period I as a young man had some unexpected health issues, not like they cared at all. Because, they didn't. I was only threatened weekly in regards. You will hate your life if you work for this company... Your family will learn not to rely on you as well. Just an awfully ran company as well as work life. AVOID, AVOID, AVOID. – less
Wonderful
Contactor Driver (Nights) (Current Employee), Clearwater, FLJuly 9, 2014
Pros: on your own
Cons: parm runs you
Love my job and . You delivery to nursing home drugs every time you go out. You get paid by the job.
Experience Builder
Onsite/Field Manager (Former Employee), West Haven, CTMay 29, 2014
During my time with this organization I was responsible for field operations for the northeast covering 7 states and over 200 independent contractors as well as over 40 customers throughout the region. My responsibilities included but were not limited to account management, implementation, financial analysis, training/orientation, and compliance enforcement. – more... I was able to expand my leadership and management knowledge over a large scale of territory and diverse aspects of the logistics industry. There was a complete face lift of management that did not appreciate or recognize the strengths or skills of the employees who remained loyal with the many changes of the organization during 2013-2014. There was no room for advancement so I made a conscious decision to leave to find an organization where I can add value to their operation by bringing my positive energy, knowledge of the industry, and track record of success to build my career in logistics. – less
poor place to work
Dispatcher (Former Employee), Middletown, NYFebruary 5, 2014
no management structor poor hiring process company is a mess
Exciting place
Courier driver (Current Employee), Dallas, TXJuly 6, 2013
Great place to work. Very polite superiors and co-workers. Exciting to meet new people every day in offices I drive to.
High expectations from Management
employee (Current Employee), Orlando, FLMay 30, 2013
Pros: company lunch on wednesdays!
Cons: confrontational management style
Management has exceptionally high expectations, and they are not set up for internal development. But they pay well for the experience and performance that they demand.
24 hour operations
Operations Manager (Former Employee), Raleigh, NCDecember 5, 2012
Pros: well established company with service in 25+ states
Cons: little to no time with family
Operations Manager overseeing 75+ couriers to delivery medicine from corp. pharmacy to nursing homes.