Fleetmaster Express

Fleetmaster Express Employer Reviews

would not recommend unless you live in the VA or NC area
Dispatcher (Former Employee), Latham, NYApril 3, 2014
Cons: benefits, management
I was hired under false pretenses and was not compensated as agreed upon at offer of employment.
Repeated 'promises' to staff and drivers broken, not followed through on.
Poor supervision of drivers in the Latham area led to loss of contracts Overall very poor work atmosphere.
Unless you live in the VA or NC area where the corporate offices are located – more... I would not recommend working for this company. – less
It's an ok job and I work with great people.
Shuttle Driver (Current Employee), Springdale, ARJanuary 25, 2014
Pros: great people
Cons: dead end job and nowhere to go.
I work hard moving trailers around all day long but I go home at the end of my shift. I don't live out on the road. It s a nice local job and I work with a bunch of great people, which is part of the reason I am still there.
No advancement
Inspector (Current Employee), Albany GaOctober 14, 2013
The work is manangeable but the oppurtunity for advancement is void
Went from driving over the road to local shuttle driving for one of the largest distributor of aluminum cans in North America.
Professional Truck Driver (Current Employee), Findlay, OHJuly 8, 2013
Pros: very good working relationship with supervisor.
Cons: benefits and compensation.
Work closely with Management from different warehouses. Coordinate with multiple warehouses for deliveries and trailer allotments. The hardest part of my position is working with the different positions as to where they would like to dock a trailer. The most enjoyable part of the job is working with fun and light hearted people in a very fast paced – more... environment. – less
Great company with a small company feel.
Director of Information Services (Former Employee), Roanoke, VA 24012January 10, 2013
I spent 13 years at Fleetmaster Express, and the company has always maintained a family feel, from the founder to the owners. As the company continues to grow, you would be fortunate to be on board and part of this growing company.
Great company with a small company feel.