Fleetpride Employee Reviews

Poor company with too many changes to leadership
Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Bemidji, MNJanuary 15, 2018
Worked there 4 years and had 4 different CEO's and 4 different area managers. Upper management will not listen to frontline managers. I spoke my mind and was terminated for it. Poor company with poor raise and advancement possibilities.
It's a good place to gonif you like heavy duty parts
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Burlington, VTDecember 28, 2017
I hate having to fill this part out so I'm just going to speak until it runs out of words. I guess it's not going to let me do that yet so I got to keep talking for now. there I go hundred fifty minimum met
Poor management and long hours for a comission job
Outside Sales Rep (Former Employee) –  Murfreesboro, TNDecember 25, 2017
Fleetpride requires you to work 10 hour days 5 days a week and also wants you to be in store a Saturday every month. They also manipulate numbers and accounts as they please which can put your comission in a bad situation. After 6 months they still weren't able to provide health insurance. After almost 2 months not working there they still owe me almost $900 for unpaid vehicle expense and work related expense I had to pay out of my own pocket. I don't feel it's the company as a whole but my direct tsm shouldn't have been working there.
Pros
Some nice people in the industry
Cons
Long days for comission, management is awful
Fun Job
Product Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Decatur, ALDecember 15, 2017
Owner mike was great, other employees were toxic. I enjoyed it for a while but towards the end of my time there some of the employees are toxic to be around.
Poor management
HR Assistant (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXNovember 12, 2017
Company constantly in a state of flux. Management comes and goes; no respect or recognition of those who have worked hard for years. Come in with new managers, basically toss the ones there aside because "they know better" - before you know they are gone too. Really poor culture.
Pros
Cannot think of any
Cons
poor management, poor culture, lousy pay
fast paced
Consultant (Contract) (Former Employee) –  Corpus Christi, TXNovember 7, 2017
A company learning where they fit in the industry of service shops and parts leader at the same time. Company is expanding daily to meet the demands of each region they are located in.
Pros
Good stable company
Cons
you need to know your stuff
It was a great place to work.
Recieving (Former Employee) –  Arlington, TXNovember 5, 2017
It was a good work pace, had enough hours, good money. I just lost my grandpa at the time and I left for the funeral and I was not back in time for work.
Pros
Good hours, sometimes on weekends
Good team work
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Montgomery, ALOctober 28, 2017
I really enjoyed the opportunity to work for a very good company.

Good team work and satisfying job.
Necessary to keep your focus on your task.
Enjoy it, fleetpride will enjoy you.
Pros
Good benifits.
Cons
Not enough team members
Terrible place to work! Worst place I've worked
Outside Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXOctober 23, 2017
Micro manage everything, Most everyone is a cutthroat, do not turn your back. Very high turnover rate. The reviews are bad because it is a genuinely horrible place to work. The pay is not worth all the stuff you have to deal with.
Pros
Cons
Working thier
Summary
Admin Asst (Former Employee) –  Kilgore, TX 75662October 11, 2017
I had a wonderful Manager and Asst Manager, the work atmosphere was great! Most of the employees had a strong work ethic and were also fun to work with. It was a great job, hate I got laid off.
good work place
Shipping and Receiving/Warehouse/forklift operator (Former Employee) –  Corpus Christi, TXOctober 5, 2017
got a chance to do something I never done before loved it management and coworkers were very respectful we have a lot of fun working together learing experience
Easy work, great management, poor opportunities
WAREHOUSE-DRIVER ASSOCIATE (Current Employee) –  Columbus, GAOctober 1, 2017
The warehouse is ran by exactly the amount of people needed to run it. A manager, counterman, warehouse, driver, and salesman. If one of these people are absent then the work load is much higher for the rest of the crew and that happens often since they give you 2 weeks of vacation starting off.
The job on the other hand is easy. You get your orders for delivery, pick them out and load them onto your truck, get billed out and off you go.
The management was great, always motivated. Personally the best guy I've ever worked for.
The hardest part of the job is knowing that you will end up covering for your job as well as another when the other person is absent. sometimes two are gone and that makes things much worse.
Pros
Great work environment, 2 weeks vacation starting off
Cons
no opportunity to advance, benefits aren't that great, pay isn't great for the responsibilities you end up having.
Very poor training provided. Company not interrested in providing advancement opportunities.
Warehouse Worker/Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Tacoma, WASeptember 20, 2017
Company does not provide any incentive or acknowledgement of hard workers. Connections within company is generally the only way to receive raises and/or advancement.
Great benefits
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MISeptember 18, 2017
Great place to work as far as benefits and pay. Most of the people had been there a long time. They had new owners and changed a lot of things since I started there in 1999.
Pros
Great pay and benfits
Cons
Co-workers were not always professional
not good
Driver warehouse worker (Former Employee) –  Fontana, CASeptember 13, 2017
not good managment, high turnover rate, schedule is okay, work is steady, poor pay alot of breathing down your neck type of enviroment, and for what it pays not worth it
Busy but relaxed work environment
Warehouse Manager (Former Employee) –  Clarksburg, WVAugust 28, 2017
There is always something to do at FleetPride. Between checking in the stock truck and shipping out needed parts to various locations throughout the country you will stay busy. Being busy is good as it makes the time of day fly by. The staff at the Clarksburg store work together as a team and are a pleasure to be associated with. The manager has many years of experience and goes out of his way to assist any way he can.
Pros
Excellent benefits, knowledgeable and personable staff.
Worst place I've worked for, horrible management and overpriced...
Service Writer (Former Employee) –  Corpus Christi, TXAugust 16, 2017
From the minute you get there to the minute you leave it's work, work, work, and although I didn't have a problem with that the worst part of the job is the management. The manager is not management material and non of the employees like him. I learned a great deal of different work, I also gained lots of structure while working there. The mechanics are very friendly and enjoyed working with them 100%. The hardest part of the job is working with the warrenty administor and the so called manager. The most enjoyable part of the job was working with so many customers and it was fast paced...
Pros
It's a job
Cons
No breaks, Management and they really take advantage of customers..
The systems were too out of date to be of much help.
Senior Buyer (Former Employee) –  Grapevine, TXAugust 8, 2017
Nice people, old soft ware, lots of manual exporting into excel to manipulate data to work for your purposes, there was a lot of data entry and keeping up with a lot of paper work. This was a challenge for me coming from a paperless environment.
Pros
Located centerally in tehh metroplex
Cons
old system
fast pace
Warehouse/Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Tuscaloosa, ALAugust 7, 2017
I enjoyed working for my direct supervisor. I was let go due to head count reduction. Fast pace environment must be able to learn at a fast pace. Hardest part for me as a woman was heavy lifting. Enjoyed the customer interaction with residential and commercial customers.
Pros
Customer interactions
Cons
Heavy lifting, pay, benefits
managment
Outside Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNJuly 26, 2017
this company is a great company to work for just the location I'm in the management is the worst I have ever seen. if something was done about the management you couldn't ask for a better place to work
Pros
vehicle
Cons
bad store manager

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fleetpride. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7