Fleetpride Employee Reviews

Good place to work when I was employed there
Mobile/Shop Mechanic Technician (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, MEFebruary 15, 2017
Very professional and good place to learn but no longer there. They supplied all supplies and parts that were needed plus information needed to complete your job that you are on. Overall good place to work.
Busy
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Mira Loma, CAFebruary 3, 2017
A typical day at work for me would be cash handling. Answering calls. Coworkers are friendly. Worked with Iseries software. Directing calls. Helping customers with questions on products, their accounts, or general company policies. The hardest part of my job is lack of communication from other departments. The most enjoyable part was my coworkers and the customers.
Pros
Flexable
Admin
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Corpus Christi, TXJanuary 31, 2017
The company has pretty good benefits. Coming in you have 3 weeks vacation and 5 days sick time and in the corporate level an extra 2 days of personal time off, so that's a total of 22 paid days off.

The office could be better managed and not micro managed with the office spies/pets who resort to behaving like 7th graders instead of just doing their jobs. Lots of lady drama which is why I left, life's too short for that.
Pros
Awesome vacation package
Cons
Drama in the workplace
fast pace job
Shipping and Receiving (Current Employee) –  Bolingbrook, ILJanuary 25, 2017
i had lots of work i had horrible managers i had very fast pace days all the time.i hurt my self so many times at that place and i didnt want to do it anymore.
Pros
great pay
Cons
too far poor management long hours
Decent job but not so good management
wearhouse worker / delivery driver (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJanuary 21, 2017
This job is alright at best. They constantly make the warehouse people do more stuff while taking responsibility away from the counter guys. They supervisors constantly play mind tricks with you and they do not value any employee
Pros
straight 40 hour weeks
Cons
management, pay, no chance of overtime, no chance to advance throughout the company
Enjoyable place to learn employment skills.
Cleaner (Current Employee) –  Saginaw, MIJanuary 19, 2017
Rotating classes every day, each class beneficial to you. I learned cooking skills with teams, resume and interview skills, team building skills, etc.
Pros
Free lunches, breaks between classes.
Cons
Limited time to ask questions.
Self motivated warehouse and delivery
Warehouse Associate and Driver (Former Employee) –  Mandan, NDJanuary 11, 2017
Receive orders and pack orders into delivery vehicle. Deliver parts in a timely manner. Organize and stock warehouse. Work with customers to ensure satisfaction.
Busy and fun
Mechanic (Current Employee) –  Hastings, NEJanuary 11, 2017
I got to work on a lot of different trucks and learn new things that I can move forward with. The other Techs were more than helpful when I had a question about anything that I was working on.
Pros
got of at a good time, good hours
Cons
short lunch
Large Company
Tech 2 (Former Employee) –  Idaho Falls, IDJanuary 9, 2017
Good jobs very active chances for advancement and learning opportunities. You can grow fast within the company everything is in your hands. You will learn a lot from warehouse organization and inventory to forklift operating and shipping and receiving parts. Obtain good customer relationships and sales.
Pros
job security
Cons
low benefits
Production an fun environment
forklift operator training annually (Current Employee) –  Bolingbrook, ILJanuary 1, 2017
Fun an enjoyable job...management is not that well. I think I can say is I enjoyed work for fleetpride... no room for advancement been with the company for 5 years..
Pros
Overtime
Cons
Pay
All around was a Great company to work for
Multiple Positions (Former Employee) –  Multiple locationsDecember 30, 2016
Was a great place until the past 2 years with change after change it felt like the company lost its directive in providing the service our employees and customers expected, Management is overwhelmed
Pros
Great benefits package, Stable company
Cons
Employee respect, Proper training
Too many headaches too many problems too little inventory
Inside Counter Sales (Current Employee) –  Londonderry, NHNovember 16, 2016
The bigger the company gets the more problem's every week there is some dilemma in the company that changes the way that we have to do things and some new safety procedures that we need to follow
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Too many problems
Excellent company to work for.
Driver Associate (Former Employee) –  Sharonville, OHOctober 29, 2016
Very good company the ceiling was low. If you're in the market for an entry level position with out much room for growth Fleetpride is an excellent company to work for.
Pros
9-5, Great work life balance
Cons
Very limited room for growth within the company
Run away!
Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXOctober 5, 2016
Terrible company to work for. Management is terrible. The co-workers are very immature and get jealous of you fast and intentionally try and get you fired. It is just terrible all around. I found a better company with way better management.
Favoritism all over
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  New Windsor, NYAugust 25, 2016
No room to advance management don't care about you .. You only Move up if you are buddy buddy with the boss and if you're not watch your back .. People are always looking to make someone else look bad... Worst job I've ever had
Tech II (Current Employee) –  Londonderry, NHAugust 18, 2016
Steady work on Big Trucks and Trailers. Came in knowledgeable, leaving the same. Good company to work for, however not a lot of room for change, advancement or pay increase.
Definitely Not the Company you want to Retire with
Warehouse Associate - Driver (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCAugust 11, 2016
They lie in interviews!! There is not room to grow! They don't treat the warehouse staff fairly! Little do they know, with the warehouse staff they wouldn't have jobs either!!

The job isn't hard. Dealing with management & sales shadiness is what's hard!
Pros
The Company Benefits
Cons
Management, Sales People, Raises, Job Advancements
Outside Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJuly 27, 2016
No No No, They need to start over. Door to Door sales they dont let you take the time to know your customer, just run in and run out.
productive and fun
shipping clerk /machine operator (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJuly 24, 2016
good place to work not too hard, opportunity to learn new areas. you will however get very dirty. the fiberglass might be an issue for some.
Great atmosphere
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Lawrenceville, GAJuly 18, 2016
when I arrived I clocked in then we would have a meeting in the morning everyday about safety and then I would have to build a pallet that meets certain standards, then we would have 30 min breaks at certain parts of the day then we would clock out at the end of the day.
Pros
Meeting new people training opportunities
Cons
Heavy lifting

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fleetpride. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9