PART-TIME position (5 Days a week for 5-6 Hours) for individual with 3+ years administrative and office management experience in an engineering office.
APPLY HERE: https://fleisvandenbrinkengineering.hireology.com/careers?id=10864
The ideal candidate has experience with all aspects of civil engineering, experience in business development, and supporting multiple managers/engineers. Important characteristics include the ability to take ownership of the daily operations of the office, the ability to successfully juggle and prioritize multiple initiatives, and a strong attention to detail. The candidate should possess excellent marketing, planning, organization, team-building and communication skills and enjoy building and maintaining strong business relationships with clients.
Required: Experience in the architecture, construction or consulting engineering field. Proficiency in Microsoft Office along with strong writing and proofreading skills essential. Experience with Deltek Vision software preferred.
- Responsible for all secretarial duties of the office
- Answer phones, process mail, order office supplies, greeting cards
- Type letters, transmittals, memos, meeting minutes (Proficiency in Microsoft Office
Suite software is required)
- File, write and proofread documents, specification production and traffic reports
- Handle invoicing for the Farmington Hills office (Excel)
- Create presentations in PowerPoint
- Deltek: Keep client database up to date, pull proposal and job numbers, assist PM
with RevGen and Billing reports
- Assist marketing department with proposals
- Run errands and maintain company vehicles
- Occasionally assist with field work
- Support business development initiatives
- Promote a positive image of the firm
This position is located in our Farmington Hills Office.
Apply to Human Resources, Fleis & VandenBrink Engineering, Inc. by visiting https://fleisvandenbrinkengineering.hireology.com/careers?id=10864.
Visit www.fveng.com for more information. EOE M/F