Fleishman-Hillard Employee Reviews in United States

Leader in public relations
Senior Coordinator (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 14, 2016
Fleishman-Hillard has been a long standing PR firm that reaches markets on a global level.

This firm is top-notch when it comes to Crisis Communications and Reputation Management.
Pros
Work-life balance; diversity among professionals
Cons
Smaller office in Georgia.
tough place to work with very high standards
Senior Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  New York, NYNovember 29, 2015
I worked for Fleishman-Hillard for 12 years. You are always multi-tasking and you are always busy from morning until night. Planning events was always fun and it was sad to leave.
A creative and collaborative work environment in which the best and brightest came together to develop optimal client solutions
Managing Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCOctober 31, 2014
Fleishman-Hillard was the was rewarding place I have ever had the opportunity to work. This was largely because of the managers and the nurturing, encouraging, and empowering culture that they created from the top down. As a junior professional, it was from these same managers that I learned all the skills of a general communications practitioner and ultimately specialised as a Web content and Production Specialist. I love going to work there every day.
Pros
opportunities for advancement
Cons
secretive and unbalanced salaries amongst counterparts
Fun culture. Traditional PR is their core strength.
Planner (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXOctober 1, 2014
FH, like most other agencies, is a fun place to work and quickly get good experience. Traditional PR is a core strength and that team is the best at what they do. Other areas, like digital, are coming along but need to continue developing their own strengths and identity.
Pros
fun but professional atmosphere
Cons
still developing areas outside traditional pr
Consumer and Corporate Public Relations
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMarch 26, 2014
Member of consumer marketing division handling clients Sony PlayStation, United Airlines and Nestlé USA. Responsible for media contact and placement, promotional event planning and production and oversaw all correspondence between clients and company. Directed team in the collection and upkeep of vital media contact lists for clients. Conducted company training programs on optimizing use of the Internet for research and development to better service existing clients with competitor information, industry trends as well as offering direction for uses in new business presentations.
Incredible experience in Public Relations
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  New York, NYDecember 6, 2013
I worked in the Consumer Products division, and had the pleasure of interacting with celebrities of every caliber while working with my supervisors.
No clear vision, direction during my brief time spent on the team.
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNOctober 29, 2013
No clear vision, direction during my brief time spent on the team.
Pros
clean environment, individual offices
Cons
pay, bill by 15 minute increment was stressful
Excellent training program and great people
SharePoint Administration Intern (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MONovember 28, 2012
Fleishman-Hillard has allowed me to partake in their internship program in the MS SharePoint department. My daily work includes a multitude of different tasks for both the SharePoint team as well as employees throughout the corporation who have trouble with out internal intranet environment. Most of my current technical skills have been self-taught through this company and have given me a sense of self-satisfaction when I am able to complete a difficult tasks. All of my co-workers are amazing. They all are hard-working and dedicated individuals who know how to stay on the task at hand as well as make it fun. The experience I have gained so far through this company has been tremendous and I would recommend anyone who has a chance here should do so.
lacking structure
Talent Development Intern (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJuly 11, 2012
Great Company with great benefits. The location is awesome. The people were great. Enjoyed the work.
Pros
smart people
Cons
lack of communication
good place to work.
Talent Development Intern (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJune 20, 2012
not much communication between management and staff. I was let go will my other boss was giving me urgent projects