Flex Staff

Flex Staff Employer Reviews

Unbelievably Unprofessional
Potential Candidate for Flex Staff (Former Employee), Eau Claire, WIFebruary 10, 2014
Cons: negative, unfriendly, and just bizarre behavior
I have worked with dozens of recruiting services over the last decade or so - both as a candidate and a customer. I have never attempted to work with a recruiting company that was so rude, specifically the general manager. I was quite literally floored.
Good working place, with easy going people.
Flex Staff, Temporary Worker in Eau Claire (Former Employee), Eau Claire, WIDecember 30, 2013
Pros: nightshift.
Just production but was working with enjoyable people that made the job go fast.
Fun place to work for
Printing Press Asst. 2 (Current Employee), Portland, ORNovember 13, 2013
At Flex Staff they always try to keep you busy and are a nice company to work for.
Great people work with - very friendly and helpful
Receptionist/Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), Appleton, WINovember 11, 2013
- daily 8-5
- company placement is a good match
- enjoying the workload and company
cheasse company
Cheese grinder (Former Employee), Appleton, WISeptember 23, 2013
Pros: payed well people where good
Cons: part time
ran chease grinders boring but good job. did some sanitation .bottling & packaging
Found me work for awhile.
Laborer (Former Employee), Appleton, WIJuly 28, 2013
They helped me find work for awhile. But after that would be awhile before they would find me more work.
responsiblity were huge with high demands
Housekeeping Supervisor (Former Employee), Orlando, FLJuly 21, 2013
Pros: i had a job
Cons: work day was finished
flex staff has been good to me. during my work days with flex staff, has shown good support towards management. I left company 2010 later to return on 2012 but due to high vowel on policy code. management were always delegating to many job duties on a small properly. did not interact with co-workers out side of work. managers over managers and too many – more... bosses. my last days of working with flex staff i notice that i was not performing my work duties due to emotional and physical conditions and i was told i was not dependable with my job duties.so i never returned. enjoyable part of the job, that i was working but due to health conditions and try my best to continue regardless of the fact. i had to leave – less
I enjoy learning
on call labor (Former Employee), Portland, ORJune 24, 2013
Pros: "fun"
Cons: to short
College is not as easy as i thought it was, however i went, and learned.
assembly
assembly at southeast toyota (Former Employee), Lavonia, GaApril 29, 2013
Cons: you can be fired at anytime for no reason
I worked for Flexstaff out of Lavonia, Ga. The lady who is over everyone, the main supervisor, is really mean and disrespectful. She treats employees like we don't matter. She refuses to listen to us if we have an issue with one of her office personnel. I have a friend who was fired because a coworker called her the "N" word, and she didn't tell it. – more... She was fired for not telling it. She had been to the office 2 times about two other people who were permanent employees, and nothing was done. When she was fired, she was called into the conference room with a whole lot of supervisors, and they told her they don't see anything wrong withnthe "N" word. When I heard what they said I couldn't believe it. They said they love to watch Kevin Hart's comedy. She wasn't even warned. Just told that because she didn't tell it, she caused racial tension within Southeast Toyota in Commerce, Ga, and was therefore being terminated. They wouldn't even give her a seperation notice.I wouldn't suggest anyone go to Flexstaff in Lavonia, Ga. They need a whole new body of personnel. If they mess your paycheck up, they won't notify you, you just won't get paid that following week, and then they make up the difference the next week. I'm glad I no longer work for them. I was hired at my job permanently. She still has yet to receive her separation notice.
I give this place no stars, but it won't let me. – less
Gained experience
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Appleton, WINovember 28, 2012
Gained experience in customer service working with outside venders/building contractors
Answered telephones, directed calls, took messages and made call to get permits for building.
Fielded questions, disseminated or explained information, and addressed complaints
Quickbook, data entry, used Microsoft office suite, Outlook
The best temp company in town to work for .
General Laborer (Current Employee), Portland, ORJuly 27, 2012
Pros: flexable work
Cons: no raise in pay.
Long hours . hard work. The management is great to work for. The hardest part of the work is standing on or feet for 12 hr at a time.
Pretty good employer
Key Person/ Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Manitowoc, WIApril 30, 2012
Pros: good pay
Cons: job security is not good
They stuck up for me very well when things went wrong with my job. I had not problems with this employment agency.