Flex Staff Employee Reviews

Professional
Packaging Specialist (Former Employee) –  Neenah, WIAugust 22, 2017
Hiring process was simple and I liked that they kept me informed on their search process. They offered me multiple positions and tried to work with my personal schedule.
Professional, helpful employees and service
Temp Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Plymouth, WIJuly 19, 2017
Dedicated to finding the best position for you. Understanding/compassionate employees that do above and beyond for their hires and companies. Courtney and Mallory in the Sheboygan branch were more than dedicated to finding me the right position for me and making sure I was happy.
Great employment agency with good employee follow-up
Tax Return Preparer (Former Employee) –  Sheboygan, WIJuly 19, 2017
All employees are very understanding, helpful, and courteous. They do their best to find a good fit for you and have offices in Sheboygan and Appleton.
Pros
All employees are knowledgeable and helpful
Cons
Benefits are not good
Absolutely avoid.
Class 1 driver (Former Employee) –  DunstableApril 12, 2017
They lie to you maximum. I know that if you look for an agency that does not lie to you, you will never work but this is ridiculous. They promise things then "forget" they put words in your mouth,they DEMAND you to work on your spare time either you want or not. If you refuse they replace you. Be carefull when you register. They will promise you the moon but they will waste your time.
Pros
Zero
Cons
All of the above.
Helpful, considerate, want you to succeed, provide training, involved at job site.
Temporary Worker (Current Employee) –  Manitowoc, WIFebruary 10, 2017
Very helpful and considerate of their workers. They send out gifts for Secretary's Day, Christmas, and, during my time at Santa's Best helped provide a lunch for workers. They are always ready to listen and are sincerely interested in helping you succeed at whatever job you accept. They also provide training to help people qualify for their prospective jobs.
Pros
helpful, considerate, involved at job site, gifts, lunch, training, committed to your success
Cons
None.
fast pace enviroment , great management team
Maintenance/Construction Laborer (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WAFebruary 4, 2017
I worked in fast pace environment fun place to work with great lunch benefits.great people and completing task.working with team members as management, learning the sorunding environment.
Pros
good launch program
Cons
so busy the day is short
This place will take your money and think its a joke
Warwhouse (Former Employee) –  Jefferson, GASeptember 22, 2016
This place is a joke! If you quit they think they have the right to keep your money! Better Business Bureau and Dept of Labor knows you can't it's Illegal! Do NOT work for this company
Pros
Cons
Treat you like you are dirt
Abysmal job variety leaves employees with no opportunity to make a living
Temporary Worker (Current Employee) –  Appleton WisconsinMarch 23, 2016
More often then not the best flex staff can offer is a few weeks worth of employment on a $10 salary. If you want to make a living or if you have a family to support do not try here, you will be left hopelessly in the dust due to lack of decent work.
Pros
Staff are nice and also seem to have an understanding of the tragedy of the situation
Cons
See above
This is a company that cares about the workers.
Factory Worker (Current Employee) –  Sheboygan, WIJanuary 30, 2016
Flex Staff is a great company to work for. They are friendly with employees making you feel like you belong there. They are willing to give people a chance that other establishments might not.
Flex Staff
Temporary Worker (Former Employee) –  Chilton, WIJanuary 23, 2016
Flex Staff is a great place to work for people who need a flexible schedule or those who are looking for full-time seasonal or temp to hire positions. I gained experience in factory settings which helped me gain an understanding of the type of career I am looking for in the future.
Pros
High pay, experience
Cons
Long repetitive hours
Temp
Tem (Former Employee) –  Fond du Lac, WIAugust 25, 2015
I worked as a Temp with this company for awhile. Im fairly skilled and I have a very good work ethic not to mention I learn fast.
Pros
Worked at alittle of everything
Cons
No stability
General Labor
General Labor (Former Employee) –  manitowocMay 17, 2015
These Ladies are very nice and helpful. I really needed a job and they got me one the next day. I liked the company I worked for, it was nice and clean. Around 2 months later though, there was a loss in the family and I had to miss days which caused me to lose my job for violating the attendance policy.
Pros
The ladies are very nice and helpful.
Yet another Staffing agency
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Chilton, WIFebruary 11, 2015
Got a few manufacturing jobs through them, lasted a few weeks to a few months at best. other than that they were quick with finding jobs for me.
Awesome Agents
Various temp (Current Employee) –  Stevens Point, WIJuly 10, 2014
The agents at flex staff do a great job at finding a compatible job for you. Once you have the job those jobs are usually temporary, some do have the opportunity to advance to a permanent position. I have worked for companies that have given great experiences, some not so much.
Seasonal Labor Worker (Former Employee) –  Kent, WAJune 20, 2014
I would clock in and prepare my work area and that is where I would work till my shift was over. My lunchtime would last 30 minutes.
Pros
great people to work with
Cons
The job was seasonal
Unbelievably Unprofessional
Potential Candidate for Flex Staff (Former Employee) –  Eau Claire, WIFebruary 10, 2014
I have worked with dozens of recruiting services over the last decade or so - both as a candidate and a customer. I have never attempted to work with a recruiting company that was so rude, specifically the general manager. I was quite literally floored.
Cons
Negative, unfriendly, and just bizarre behavior
Good working place, with easy going people.
Flex Staff, Temporary Worker in Eau Claire (Former Employee) –  Eau Claire, WIDecember 30, 2013
Just production but was working with enjoyable people that made the job go fast.
Pros
Nightshift.
Fun place to work for
Printing Press Asst. 2 (Current Employee) –  Portland, ORNovember 13, 2013
At Flex Staff they always try to keep you busy and are a nice company to work for.
Great people work with - very friendly and helpful
Receptionist/Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Appleton, WINovember 11, 2013
- daily 8-5
- company placement is a good match
- enjoying the workload and company
cheasse company
Cheese grinder (Former Employee) –  Appleton, WISeptember 23, 2013
ran chease grinders boring but good job. did some sanitation .bottling & packaging
Pros
payed well people where good
Cons
part time