Flex Staff Employee Reviews

This place will take your money and think its a joke
Warwhouse (Former Employee) –  Jefferson, GASeptember 22, 2016
This place is a joke! If you quit they think they have the right to keep your money! Better Business Bureau and Dept of Labor knows you can't it's Illegal! Do NOT work for this company
Pros
Cons
Treat you like you are dirt
Abysmal job variety leaves employees with no opportunity to make a living
Temporary Worker (Current Employee) –  Appleton WisconsinMarch 23, 2016
More often then not the best flex staff can offer is a few weeks worth of employment on a $10 salary. If you want to make a living or if you have a family to support do not try here, you will be left hopelessly in the dust due to lack of decent work.
Pros
Staff are nice and also seem to have an understanding of the tragedy of the situation
Cons
See above
Flex Staff
Temporary Worker (Former Employee) –  Chilton, WIJanuary 23, 2016
Flex Staff is a great place to work for people who need a flexible schedule or those who are looking for full-time seasonal or temp to hire positions. I gained experience in factory settings which helped me gain an understanding of the type of career I am looking for in the future.
Pros
High pay, experience
Cons
Long repetitive hours
General Labor
General Labor (Former Employee) –  manitowocMay 17, 2015
These Ladies are very nice and helpful. I really needed a job and they got me one the next day. I liked the company I worked for, it was nice and clean. Around 2 months later though, there was a loss in the family and I had to miss days which caused me to lose my job for violating the attendance policy.
Pros
The ladies are very nice and helpful.
Cons
responsiblity were huge with high demands
Housekeeping Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJuly 21, 2013
flex staff has been good to me. during my work days with flex staff, has shown good support towards management. I left company 2010 later to return on 2012 but due to high vowel on policy code. management were always delegating to many job duties on a small properly. did not interact with co-workers out side of work. managers over managers and too many bosses. my last days of working with flex staff i notice that i was not performing my work duties due to emotional and physical conditions and i was told i was not dependable with my job duties.so i never returned. enjoyable part of the job, that i was working but due to health conditions and try my best to continue regardless of the fact. i had to leave
Pros
I had a job
Cons
work day was finished
Gained experience
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Appleton, WINovember 28, 2012
Gained experience in customer service working with outside venders/building contractors
Answered telephones, directed calls, took messages and made call to get permits for building.
Fielded questions, disseminated or explained information, and addressed complaints
Quickbook, data entry, used Microsoft office suite, Outlook
Temp
Tem (Former Employee) –  Fond du Lac, WIAugust 25, 2015
I worked as a Temp with this company for awhile. Im fairly skilled and I have a very good work ethic not to mention I learn fast.
Pros
Worked at alittle of everything
Cons
No stability
Unbelievably Unprofessional
Potential Candidate for Flex Staff (Former Employee) –  Eau Claire, WIFebruary 10, 2014
I have worked with dozens of recruiting services over the last decade or so - both as a candidate and a customer. I have never attempted to work with a recruiting company that was so rude, specifically the general manager. I was quite literally floored.
Cons
Negative, unfriendly, and just bizarre behavior
Awesome Agents
Various temp (Current Employee) –  Stevens Point, WIJuly 10, 2014
The agents at flex staff do a great job at finding a compatible job for you. Once you have the job those jobs are usually temporary, some do have the opportunity to advance to a permanent position. I have worked for companies that have given great experiences, some not so much.
Yet another Staffing agency
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Chilton, WIFebruary 11, 2015
Got a few manufacturing jobs through them, lasted a few weeks to a few months at best. other than that they were quick with finding jobs for me.
Pretty good employer
Key Person/ Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Manitowoc, WIApril 30, 2012
They stuck up for me very well when things went wrong with my job. I had not problems with this employment agency.
Pros
good pay
Cons
job security is not good
Seasonal Labor Worker (Former Employee) –  Kent, WAJune 20, 2014
I would clock in and prepare my work area and that is where I would work till my shift was over. My lunchtime would last 30 minutes.
Pros
great people to work with
Cons
The job was seasonal
The best temp company in town to work for .
General Laborer (Current Employee) –  Portland, ORJuly 27, 2012
Long hours . hard work. The management is great to work for. The hardest part of the work is standing on or feet for 12 hr at a time.
Pros
flexable work
Cons
no raise in pay.
Good working place, with easy going people.
Flex Staff, Temporary Worker in Eau Claire (Former Employee) –  Eau Claire, WIDecember 30, 2013
Just production but was working with enjoyable people that made the job go fast.
Pros
Nightshift.
Great people work with - very friendly and helpful
Receptionist/Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Appleton, WINovember 11, 2013
- daily 8-5
- company placement is a good match
- enjoying the workload and company
cheasse company
Cheese grinder (Former Employee) –  Appleton, WISeptember 23, 2013
ran chease grinders boring but good job. did some sanitation .bottling & packaging
Pros
payed well people where good
Cons
part time
Found me work for awhile.
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Appleton, WIJuly 28, 2013
They helped me find work for awhile. But after that would be awhile before they would find me more work.
Fun place to work for
Printing Press Asst. 2 (Current Employee) –  Portland, ORNovember 13, 2013
At Flex Staff they always try to keep you busy and are a nice company to work for.
I enjoy learning
on call labor (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORJune 24, 2013
College is not as easy as i thought it was, however i went, and learned.
Pros
"fun"
Cons
to short
assembly
assembly at southeast toyota (Former Employee) –  Lavonia, GaApril 29, 2013
I worked for Flexstaff out of Lavonia, Ga. The lady who is over everyone, the main supervisor, is really mean and disrespectful. She treats employees like we don't matter. She refuses to listen to us if we have an issue with one of her office personnel. I have a friend who was fired because a coworker called her the "N" word, and she didn't tell it. She was fired for not telling it. She had been to the office 2 times about two other people who were permanent employees, and nothing was done. When she was fired, she was called into the conference room with a whole lot of supervisors, and they told her they don't see anything wrong withnthe "N" word. When I heard what they said I couldn't believe it. They said they love to watch Kevin Hart's comedy. She wasn't even warned. Just told that because she didn't tell it, she caused racial tension within Southeast Toyota in Commerce, Ga, and was therefore being terminated. They wouldn't even give her a seperation notice.I wouldn't suggest anyone go to Flexstaff in Lavonia, Ga. They need a whole new body of personnel. If they mess your paycheck up, they won't notify you, you just won't get paid that following week, and then they make up the difference the next week. I'm glad I no longer work for them. I was hired at my job permanently. She still has yet to receive her separation notice.
I give this place no stars, but it won't let me.
Pros
Cons
you can be fired at anytime for no reason

2.9