Job Title: UI Implementer
Start Date: ASAP
looking for a UI Implementer to help craft the HUD and front end menu UI for one of the most exciting and creative intellectual properties in the industry.
While this is not a developer role, we do expect a technically adept individual that can quickly adapt to in-house tools and script environments. Game experience is a plus but is not required. Web design experience very useful.
Our ideal candidate will possess:
You will work collaboratively and proactively with others to problem solve technical issues within our tools set
Accurately execute on a wireframe design and problem solve to achieve a high degree of usability and polished visual treatment.
Rapid prototyping and iterating on various aspects of UI/UX with technical and visual designers will allow us to create feature rich experiences and
Translate paper designs into robust intuitive interfaces that reduce friction and increase user experience.
- 2+ years experience developing web experiences / mobile applications / games in a professional environment
- Experienced in all phases of the system development including rapid prototyping, development, testing, documentation and implementation
- Great communicator that is comfort expressing technical information in layman's terms
- Experience developing for mobile platforms and/or responsive design
- Ability to juggle multiple deadline-oriented requests at once
- Basic skills in Photoshop and Illustrator
- Basic comprehension of graphic design and production techniques in Web and Game development
For immediate consideration please apply with a good time to call...