FlexaSoft Employee Reviews in United States

A Postive Experience
Technical Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Redmond, WAJanuary 14, 2016
Flexasoft is a great company for any professional trying to get their foot in the door the tech industry, the management and ownership genuinely care about their staff and will groom you for future success to help you move on to client companies and many other connections in the industry.

Work environment is flexible and as long as you are dilligent and put forth effort you will be recognized and treated as such.
Pros
Great Work/Life Balance, Great Opportunity for Career Growth.
Bad Company
tester (Current Employee) –  Redmond, WADecember 11, 2015
The job is a good stepping stone if you can survive the work place. There is almost zero change to promoted from with in the company. Individuals are treated as a number and nothing more.
Cons
No Advancement
Not steady work, no benefits, no parking, good team, bad upper management.
Tester/Flex Lead, Contract (Former Employee) –  Redmond, WADecember 8, 2015
Team-oriented manual testing and blackbox testing, bug reporting, hardware and software testing. Made a flex-lead for usability testing; ran and recorded usability tests when they were available, manual tester when usability tests were not available.

Advanced testing, designing, and getting involved in the actual testing processes was the best part of the job. The team was great, knowledgeable, and friendly. Skill was acknowledged by greater responsibility and redirection to more important tasks.

The worst part of the job was the risk of having my car towed while out of reach in a high-security area. Second worst was lack of communication with higher management, rapidly changing directives, and not knowing if you are going to work as a minimum wage tester or a higher-paid test lead on any given week.
Pros
Ping-pong table, friendly team
Cons
excessive security, no parking, unsteady work
Good workplace but barely any work
Quality Assurance Tester, Validator (Former Employee) –  Redmond, WAAugust 11, 2015
While working in a nice, fast paced environment with good people, it wasn't enough. Work was very spotty over the months and no word from when the next project would be announced would come up.
The job was unreliable at times, and the fact that a whole department was recently laid off, no one was informed about it unless you knew people in higher positions than just a tester.
Pros
good environment, nice people, microsoft campus to hang out and eat at
Cons
spotty unreliable work schedule, management was a bit unorganized
Software Testing
Hardware/Software Tester (Former Employee) –  Redmond, WAJuly 9, 2015
As a staffing agency, I rarely interacted with Flexasoft directly. My contact was friendly but the business was very cold. I think they handled hundreds of contacts and people would come and go, a lot, so I feel that they didn't have much time for individuals. Work was infrequent and unyielding. You could wait and wait for an opportunity then if you miss one opportunity, forget your place on the list.

The work that I participated in revolved around the Xbox One. Our teams worked on testing software and hardware in the device. The work was mundane which would get hard, but the other team members were usually interesting and fun.
productive place to work
Telecommute - Part Time (Current Employee) –  Redmond, WAJune 29, 2015
I evaluated queries and judged significance.

I learned discipline in speed and accuracy.

No co-workers it was telecommute.
Pros
flexable hours
Cons
No job security
Great working atmosphere with supporting Management and Staff
Game Tester (Former Employee) –  Redmond, WAApril 26, 2015
I left Flexasoft because I need to relocate but the experience was Amazing. I have stayed in touch with many of my fellow employees
Very fun experience in Testing Video Game and doing what you love along with meeting people and working with a great team of individuals from all around the world.
Pros
Very good company to work for and with
Cons
No cons for me till date
Good place to start a career, but don't hope for job security and Advancement.
QA Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Redmond, WashingtonApril 22, 2015
I have been working there as QA Tester and quickly moved up to QA Team Lead. Going in, I had little knowledge of QA testing but now I would say I feel pretty confident in my abilities in that field. The co-workers are pretty great and the overall environment is good. Being an on-call job the hours are pretty poor and there are no benefits.

Flexasoft itself, as an agency, started out pretty bad but it has been improving itself rapidly over the past year or so. They have been transforming into a pretty legitimate business. When I first started they had little to no knowledge about how payroll works and would often make mistakes on my paycheck. Now they have proper employees and proper payroll management and I have not had a payroll problem in months.

Overall the job is really enjoyable and it is a great place to start if you want to start a career in QA but do not have a college degree in Computer Science or the like. However, use Flexasoft as a stepping stone. Once you feel that you have enough knowledge to move on to more serious QA work, try to find somewhere else. It is very unlikely that you will go far up, career wise, since they are an agency not a developer.
Very Productive Process oriented work place
Business Development- Operation Manager (Current Employee) –  Seattle, WAFebruary 22, 2015
The following Best Practice in service delivery and creating OPAs after every project
Coworkers are excellent and skilled professionals
Good Staffing Company to work fork.
QA Tester (Former Employee) –  Redmond, WADecember 31, 2014
This company likes to give internal employees a chance to grow into a higher position, by proving ability to handle more responsibility than you've had in the past. Good work-life balance, good synergy with team, variety of challenging roles to recruit for across different clients.
Pros
high turnover in some of the support/admin position
Cons
high turnover in some of the support/admin position
Fun workplace and a good management
Software Test Engineer (Current Employee) –  Bellevue, WANovember 3, 2014
1. A typical day would involve testing of different applications and writing and tracking bugs.
2. Learned how we an come up with different test scenarios for mobile applications.
3. Very good management taking time to teach and provide input on the daily work activities.
4. The hardest part of the job is sometimes I get very much involved in the applications that I'm testing.
5. The most enjoyable part of the job is that the work is not monotonous.
Independent learning experience
Technical Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Redmond, WAOctober 8, 2014
I worked independently from this location with help from the rest of the team based in some other location.

Was'nt really trained so just figured out things. The best part was the flexibility to work from home.
Pros
flexible timing
Cons
lack of proper training.
if you are interested in gaming and looking for a way in as a QA, Flexasoft is your door
games tester (Current Employee) –  Kirkland, WASeptember 16, 2014
Great management and coworkers to work with.Great working environment. Loads of games to play and enjoyment.
Salaries at right time. Excellent atmosphere and stress free work environment that helps you to deliver better
Pros
very helpful staff and management
Cons
i am not very sure about that.
Great career with Flexasoft
Games tester (Current Employee) –  Redmond, WASeptember 16, 2014
Flexasoft is a very dedicated environment. They take very good care of their employees and contingents.
They are always looking to better themselves as a company and their staff.Getting shifts is the least enjoyable part
Pros
good work life balance
Cons
some times uncertain
If you are a game lover, everything is for you
Game Tester (Current Employee) –  Redmond, WAJuly 24, 2014
Very good gaming opportunities being given by Flexasoft, flexible shifts at work available
Pros
testing games of all genres and, platforms gives great first insight into the production of video games
Cons
still to work on certain things
Learning with fun
Game Tester (Current Employee) –  Redmond, WAJuly 24, 2014
great work environment
great team to work with
very good management and support
Gaming is real fun
Pros
you can get breaks after a span
Cons
a bit far
Got more then expectations at Flexasoft
game tester (Current Employee) –  Redmond, WAJune 27, 2014
Very flexible co & management. real enjoyment working on different games.
Pros
shifts are good, fellow gamer and management always help
Cool place to work with lots of new games
Game tester (Current Employee) –  Redmond, WAJune 27, 2014
A very Disciplined co Flexasoft, with great management, people are very helpful in all ways.learnt a lot about games.
Pros
motivational environment, with skilled co-workers always supporting
Cons
a bit far from my place
Fun Place to work at Flexasoft
Game Tester (Current Employee) –  Redmond, WAJune 19, 2014
The QA teams are amazing. got a lot to learn in different fields also, good motivation from the management,convenient schedules.Excellent for people looking to gain some experience
Pros
if your are good learner you can grab aas much as you can
Cons
challenging environment
Productive workplace at Flexasoft
QA tester (Current Employee) –  Redmond, WAJune 19, 2014
Good work experience,nice company to work with.new clients to work with new assignments,some time things are challenging also.
Pros
good salary, nice colleagues and management
Cons
still to work on certain things