The Front Desk Rehab Support role is to provide administrative and clerical support for the clinic as well as delivering a superior quality service to any and all patients. The Front Desk Rehab Support will also, on occasion, provide supervised assistance with patient treatment.
- Greet patients, answer telephones
- Schedule all appointments per frequency and duration specified in treatment plan
- Create and distribute new patient charts, pull charts for next day
- Maintain all therapist schedules and templates per clinic hours
- Collect and verify all new patient information per company policies and procedures
- Explain and discuss insurance benefits with each patient
- Collect co-payments as well as any patient balances due to deductible, co-insurance, or any balances transferred to patient portion
- Monitor visits when insurance benefits limit coverage or require pre-authorization
- Submit pre-authorization requests and information to insurance plans as required
- Maintain petty cash deposits and withdrawals
- Respond to requests from corporate office within 4 business hours
- Follow corporate guidelines for all payments received at clinic
- Train and oversee all employees performing any front desk coordinator tasks
- Assist licensed Physical Therapist during patient treatment as needed
- Possess high school diploma or GED required.
- Six (6) months experience in a healthcare office or similar setting.
- Able to type 45 WPM or demonstrate steps to increase proficiency toward this standard.
- Demonstrate working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications or other computer software as deemed appropriate.
- Demonstrate effective written and verbal communication skills and strong interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrate ability to prioritize and keep pace in a very busy setting.
- Ability to perform multiple tasks and adapt to changing work situations are required.
The Front Desk Rehab Support will require fine motor skills and perform clerical duties that can require repetition. Good color vision either normal or corrected is required for viewing computer screen. Some duties will require pushing, pulling and lifting up to 25 lbs.
- Extensive computer work.
- Extensive periods of sitting, and standing.
- Minimal to moderate amount of lifting up to 50 pounds.
- Occasional travel to other outpatient satellite facilities may be required.
- Variable hours according to site hours of operation.
- Limited exposure to biohazardous chemicals/materials.
Flexeon clinicians are knowledgeable and highly trained, well beyond industry norms. Through our employee mentoring and extensive continuing...