Flexera Software Employee Reviews

Awesome Company
Salesforce Developer/Administrator (Current Employee) –  Itasca, ILFebruary 19, 2016
I gained a lot of knowledge in Flexera Software. The work environment is very friendly. I worked as a consultant in Flexera and they treated like one of them all the time. There are no work politics.
This is absolutely a very good place to learn.
Enjoyable
Project Lead / Software Development Consultant (Current Employee) –  San Jose, CANovember 18, 2015
I worked as a consultant for Flexera. The work is there when the work is there - they tend to hire and lay off consultants as needed, but that's just the fact of the business.

What I really liked was the people I worked with. A fun environment with a good sense of teamwork.

Many people at this company are driven by the bonus and since I was contract, I wasn't swept up in any of that.
Pros
work/life balance, pay
Cons
Work is not steady, they don't manage resources well
Flexera Software
PRACTICE DIRECTOR, APPLICATION READINESS (Current Employee) –  Itasca, ILAugust 20, 2015
I lead a talented group of services professionals delivering solutions for Flexera's products. Flexera is a great place to work where I've grown both personally and professionally.
Fun and hardworking marketing team
Marketing Operations Specialist & Budget Manager (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CAAugust 20, 2014
We all worked together to support the company and department goals. The team members were both fun and knowledgeable.
Pros
Flexible work schedules
Cons
Lean budget
Great place with great outlook
Anonymous (Current Employee) –  San Jose, caJuly 7, 2014
Flexera is continually moving in a great direction, however, the way the financials are set up we seem to have an unreasonably hard time reaching annual goals. Bonuses are sometimes hard to reach and results in turnover of low performers. While getting rid of dead weight is great, it is terrible for moral. Hopefully receiving a bonus next year will ease the current state of mind overall.
Pros
Flexibility, 4 wks starting vacation time
Cons
do not always reach annual bonus goal, crazy expectations by privately owned group, meet goals by "reorganizing" departments and letting go of low performers, should allow everyone to work from home as there is hardly anyone in the office, IT could be better
Productive, learn many new things
Technical Support Engineer (Current Employee) –  San Jose, CAAugust 22, 2013
Learned many new things.
Hands on CRM systems like Pivotal and Salesforce,
good place to work with high growth
Regional Director, Latin America and Caribbean (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 18, 2013
Flexera is a good place to work unless you are in a growth region. The management is very solid in particular in Canada, USA and Western Europe. ROW is tough...not a lot of enablement nor help to penetrate the marketplace.
A great place to work with great people
Current Employee (Current Employee) –  Schaumburg, ILApril 23, 2013
Flexera is a growing software company. Most recently after being spun off from Macrovision/Rovi they've been growing mostly through acquiring companies which has slowed their IT department down a little bit, they're a tad behind the times with technology internally. But the moves are strategic and have benefited the company greatly, they're doing very well as a Top 100 small company. If someone asked me about going to work for Flexera tomorrow I'd tell them that the pay is average, the benefits are fantastic, work/life balance is amazing, management is okay, and advancement depends on where you are in the organization. But overall, I've been very happy working for Flexera and I've done very well there.
see resume
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  San Jose, CADecember 24, 2012
please see resume for typical work day.
hard working, professional environment.
very little room for advancement. pay scale is low in my opinion.
Growing Company
(USA) Senior Consultant (Former Employee) –  NationwideMay 24, 2012
This is a company in motion and growing. The structure is quite flat and the environment is great.
Pros
openess
Cons
needs more culture

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Flexera Software. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2