Flexi Compras

Flexi Compras Employer Reviews

Fast paced and reliable job.
Delivery Driver (Former Employee), Beeville, TXJanuary 8, 2015
Pros: delivered to many different places which was fun.
Cons: business closed down
I enjoyed working for Flexi Compras as a delivery driver.It is a fast paced job,and you will most of the time have to help everyone else catch up.I enjoyed working with the customers,and sometimes things were a little challenging(collections part).Only problem I had was the location of store which was the cause it closed down(not enough sales).
Work place fun but not secured.
Assistant/Credit Manager (Former Employee), Lytle High SchoolDecember 8, 2014
Pros: close to home
Cons: no job security
work collections, I learned how to do sales and make deliveries with odd items. Store management was good but upper management seemed confused all the time, no job security. Doing deliveries on my own with large items. Talking and helping customers.
A sad farewell
General Manager (Former Employee), Chandler, AZOctober 29, 2014
Enjoyed my time here. DM's were great, advancement opportunity was there, but when the rope broke everything fell apart really fast. Must say though it was one of my favorite jobs and I met some great people
it was a great place. good paying job
Sales associate (Former Employee), Sierra Vista, AZOctober 8, 2014
the day consisted of 10 hr days with a total of 5 sales we needed to make every day. even when there where no customers in sight. it was hard. but rewarding
Productive, Well organized
Delivery Route Driver/ Assistant Warehouse Manager (Former Employee), Houston, TXAugust 5, 2014
Pros: free lunches, rode trips to different cities, move to a management position very quickly
Cons: company went out of business
Planned route every morning, a day in advance.
View who if any store will visit the warehouse, and if they will be picking up merchandise.
Was over two drivers, my duties include
Properly loading the inventory that they needs to take that day
Making sure all paperwork is properly print and signed before leaving the warehouse
That they have plenty of strap, blanks, and tubs to carry their inventory into the store.
Properly file their paperwork of the day, that include what inventory they took and what they brought back the day before.
Inventory was done every Wednesday
Audits where done once a month, mine where nearly perfect every time 96% or above every audit.
Called/Planned route for next day.
Organized and properly labeled inventory.
Clean, sweep, and mop warehouse if need be.
Repaired, laptops, phones, TV's, DVD/Blu-Ray players, Video game systems,
Tested All appliances
A lot of work to do
Rejuvenation Specialist (Former Employee), Houston, TXAugust 5, 2014
To run an entire distribution center for all of Houston by yourself
is a bit too much work not to receive any benefits or Raises
Closed too soon
General Manager (Former Employee), Corsicana, TxJuly 30, 2014
Was not open long enough to give a good review. The company went under before I could get really involved.
was not the best
Store Manager (Former Employee), McKinney, TXJuly 16, 2014
Pros: lunch breaks
Cons: no reasonableness
small, not a place to find a career. You have to chase credits and never focus on moving forward.
Great work environment, Great upper management.
Store Manager (Former Employee), McKinney, TXJune 18, 2014
Pros: 5% of the bottom line revenue
Cons: health care
Went into my kiosk area and looked over my projected revenue to insure we are on target. Got my employees day planed out with our daily activity planned it let them know what I expected from them on a hourly basis. Managed all the returns and deliveries for my Account manager. Set sale goals for my sales manager. Checked over my 7 plus account to insure timely payment or to schedule a return.
I learned how to be a better leader and how to work better with other people that were not my employees due to being inside someone else's store.
Upper Management was great he really cared and it was awesome to work for some one like that.
My co-workers were great because I lead by example.
The hardest part of my job was I was only allowed 2 other employees so scheduling deliveries and returns was very challenging. And we didn't have a very good recruiter so filling a open position was very time consuming.
The most enjoyable was being able to understand trends and develop my employees to see them and over come objectives. And seeing how our customers loved our services compared to our competition.
good place to work
Sales Manager (Former Employee), Baytown, TXJune 5, 2014
I learned a lot about the RTO Business during my time with flexi
Affordable
Manager (Former Employee), Port Arthur, TXJune 3, 2014
Pros: learning the newest technology in electronics
Cons: reposseions
We began each day with cleaning showroom floors, completing inventory preparing files, and repairing returned merchandise.

I was able to learn sales and marketing techniques and to think outside the box. This allowed me to create promotions that suited the cliental we needed in our area.

Our in-store managers were knowledgeable and friendly. He did not mind taking the extra time to assist me in learning a new product or accompany me on a repossession.

Unfortunately, we had a high turnover rate due to the employees lack of experience and again it is hard to complete repossessions.

I had the most trouble with repossessions. In many cases it was expected but other times it could have been avoided by a fair compromise.

I truly enjoyed helping people get the products they needed for their home but could not afford to purchase outright.
Productive and fun
Staff Accountant (Former Employee), Dallas, TXMay 26, 2014
Good management.
Fast environment.
Friendly co-worker.
Don’t have a good work/life balance
Standard benefits.
A lot of room to growth.
flexi compras
Sales Manager (Current Employee), houston, txApril 21, 2014
there always changing there company rules. there closing down.
Very fun job, learned a alot, while still being able to attend school
Sales Representative and Account Manager (Former Employee), Irving ,TXApril 3, 2014
Pros: flexible schedule
Cons: went out of business
I really enjoyed working for Flexi Compras, it was a fun job. Met some amazing people which have become life long friends. I learned a lot while working with Flexi Compras. Unfortunately, the company went out of business.
productivie
Sales Representative (Former Employee), Lancaster, TXMarch 19, 2014
sales
inbound calls
outbound sales
filing papers

co-workers were easy to get along with and fun.

I loved being on the phones and computers most.
In August 2012 are store had the highest customer gain in the company, The Chief Operating Office send the store
Sales Manager (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TXMarch 17, 2014
Pros: flexible hours
Cons: job security.
As a sales manager my job duties opening the store, counting money from last night printing out yesterday’s reports, calling sales leads.
Good
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Harlingen, TXMarch 9, 2014
It was a good job and I learned a lot. I liked the fact that their was always an opportunity to move up and succeed. The only problem was that I wish I would have found this job before I had began school. Had a Great boss as well.
District Manager and HR Support
District Manager (Current Employee), Houston, TXMarch 2, 2014
Managed multiple locations, over 30 direct reports, training, recruiting
Too bad its closing
General Manager (Former Employee), mesa, azMarch 1, 2014
Pros: low stress
Cons: unstable long term
Very low stress days at Flexi. Easygoing attitude was the business culture. Great co-workers for the most part. Pretty good work/life balance. Very unorganized and chaotic at the corporate level.
enjoyable part
Sales Manager (Former Employee), Los Lunas, NMFebruary 27, 2014
there to help customers getting the finer things in life without worring about having credit

1 2 3 4