Flexi Compras Employee Reviews

favorite company ive worked for
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Mesa, AZOctober 6, 2017
sundays always off
clear understanding of job
Flexi
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Mission, TXSeptember 17, 2017
Really have nothing to say did not like working there and the hours were terrible. Couldn't complain to the the District Managers because as long as they were getting their money didn't care about you. Glad the managers and district managers are now all new.
Productive and excited
Accountant Bilingual Customer Service Manager (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXAugust 24, 2017
I enjoyed working for Flexi Compra, very excited and was always appreciated for the hard work for everyone. I always was looking forward for good bonuses through the month.
Company is out of business
Delivery Driver/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Beeville, TXAugust 18, 2017
I really enjoyed delivering merchandise and transporting merchandise to warehouses.I met many new people,and made a great living.Even though it is no longer in business I can say it was a great company
Pros
hours hours hours
Great fast paste company
General Manager (Former Employee) –  Rockwall, TXJuly 21, 2017
Wonderful company to be a part of. I was promoted to General Manager and overlooked other locations. Company got large enough to just go internet base and closed all the stand alone locations.
bad job bad company
General Manager (Former Employee) –  Waxahachie, TXJune 21, 2017
It was a difficult work environment. The store was closed a short time after I was hired. I was told I would be moved to a different store to manage. There was already a manager there and after less than a week of being given busy work to do they found a reason to let me go. Shortly after, that store was closed, too.
Safe fun environment
ASSISTANT MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Brownsville, TXJune 1, 2017
Would recommend to anyone. It help me with enhancing my supervising experience. The company has advancement capabilities. I wouldn't rule out working for this establishment again.
Good people
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Weslaco, TXMay 28, 2017
I only worked there for a few months due to finding a management position. Coworkers were great and customers were ok. I would definitely recommend this job to anyone that can handle driving and have great customer service
Pros
Pay
Cons
Worked late sometimes
Life at Flexi
Sales/Field Rep.-Credit Mgr (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXApril 26, 2017
As a Genenral manager A typical day at the office would consist of getting to the store at 8am. Doing weekly inventories of all merchandise in store. Checking/replying emails, Conference calls with DM,Doing deposits all before the opening of business @ 10am. I would say the hardest part of the job was hitting your daily goals assigned to you by your DM. The most enjoyable part was working with my team day in and day out. My team and I were in sync and always wanting to outdo the other stores and districts. As a Credit manager i would be in charge of making my daily amount of calls to delinquent accounts trying to get commitments o arrangements on the accounts.
Pros
Discounts on Merchandise Competitive bonuses
Cons
Healthcare was little expensive
Went out of business
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXApril 11, 2017
The business had a lot of potential, but the leadership was overpaid and were very lazy which led to their demise. The company went out of business after laying off many people.
Loved my job
Head Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Pflugerville, TXMarch 22, 2017
I did rent to own Walmart electronics. I loved my job at flexi, but the company sadly went out of business. They weren't making enough money so slowly we got laid off. I miss it.
Pros
good pay
Cons
lay off
good place to work
ASST. GENERAL MANAGER (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXDecember 14, 2016
was a good company to work for before they close the company.was a good company to work for.took care of there employees good company to work for at the time
company out of business
Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Bay City, TX 77414November 29, 2016
This was a good company to work for however the manager and team that I worked for was not very good. I was constantly having to stay late and cover other's shifts because they would always leave early.
Pros
pay was decent
Good Place to work
Sales Representative/ Manager-In-Training (Former Employee) –  Laredo, TX 78046August 28, 2016
At this work place I was responsible to make every day telemarketing calls as well as finding customers who would like to purchase a piece of furniture with the company. One of the skills I learned there was to be comfortable talking to people.
Cons
Too much pressure if we didnt meet quotas
Good workplace with great customer service.
Sales Manager/Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Port Arthur, TXJune 6, 2016
Helped people get the merchandise they needed if they couldn't get credit at host store. Managed every account and set up service, collections, did collection calls, and took payments.
hectic
STORE MANAGER (Former Employee) –  McAllen, TXFebruary 25, 2016
we had to keep busy all day. had to be calling customers that were late on their payments. Had to make a certain amount of sales in the week.
Fun Work Place
Asst. Mgr (Former Employee) –  Kingsville, TXJanuary 11, 2016
Met New People Everyday It was Great ! Great Team Work And Great Staff ....Awesome Place to work did alot of coustomer service as well as sales take payments and make bank deposits every money . opened and closed the store ....Did what i had to to keep the store running In tip top shape ...
Pros
Long Hours
Cons
Sundays
Very Fun loved my job and my customers
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Round Rock, TXSeptember 21, 2015
I financed walmart electronics. I loved the company it was a great job, but they have recently went out of business. I miss it terribly. It was one of those jobs I enjoyed waking up everyday to.
Pros
meeting interesting people
Cons
Didnt make the company enough money
Company closed
Sales Specialist (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXAugust 26, 2015
Was a typical rent to own company with a lot of pressure on sales and on the collections aspect of the business. There was a lot of job advancement with in the company, however their turnover rate was really high.
unorganized workplace
Sales Representative in Rent to Own (Former Employee) –  odessa, txAugust 26, 2015
learned customer service skills
had to call out to a list of customers everyday
loved the people i worked with
hardest part of the job consisted when needing to lift heavy objects
i enjoyed talking to customers and setting them up with items to be delivered same day.