Flexi Compras

Flexi Compras Employer Reviews

A lot of work to do
Rejuvenation Specialist (Former Employee), Houston, TXAugust 5, 2014
To run an entire distribution center for all of Houston by yourself
is a bit too much work not to receive any benefits or Raises
Closed too soon
General Manager (Former Employee), Corsicana, TxJuly 30, 2014
Was not open long enough to give a good review. The company went under before I could get really involved.
was not the best
Store Manager (Former Employee), McKinney, TXJuly 16, 2014
Pros: lunch breaks
Cons: no reasonableness
small, not a place to find a career. You have to chase credits and never focus on moving forward.
Great work environment, Great upper management.
Store Manager (Former Employee), McKinney, TXJune 18, 2014
Pros: 5% of the bottom line revenue
Cons: health care
Went into my kiosk area and looked over my projected revenue to insure we are on target. Got my employees day planed out with our daily activity planned it let them know what I expected from them on a hourly basis. Managed all the returns and deliveries for my Account manager. Set sale goals for my sales manager. Checked over my 7 plus account to insure – more... timely payment or to schedule a return.
I learned how to be a better leader and how to work better with other people that were not my employees due to being inside someone else's store.
Upper Management was great he really cared and it was awesome to work for some one like that.
My co-workers were great because I lead by example.
The hardest part of my job was I was only allowed 2 other employees so scheduling deliveries and returns was very challenging. And we didn't have a very good recruiter so filling a open position was very time consuming.
The most enjoyable was being able to understand trends and develop my employees to see them and over come objectives. And seeing how our customers loved our services compared to our competition. – less
good place to work
Sales Manager (Former Employee), Baytown, TXJune 5, 2014
I learned a lot about the RTO Business during my time with flexi
Affordable
Manager (Former Employee), Port Arthur, TXJune 3, 2014
Pros: learning the newest technology in electronics
Cons: reposseions
We began each day with cleaning showroom floors, completing inventory preparing files, and repairing returned merchandise.

I was able to learn sales and marketing techniques and to think outside the box. This allowed me to create promotions that suited the cliental we needed in our area.

Our in-store managers were knowledgeable and friendly. He did – more... not mind taking the extra time to assist me in learning a new product or accompany me on a repossession.

Unfortunately, we had a high turnover rate due to the employees lack of experience and again it is hard to complete repossessions.

I had the most trouble with repossessions. In many cases it was expected but other times it could have been avoided by a fair compromise.

I truly enjoyed helping people get the products they needed for their home but could not afford to purchase outright. – less
Productive and fun
Staff Accountant (Former Employee), Dallas, TXMay 26, 2014
Good management.
Fast environment.
Friendly co-worker.
Don’t have a good work/life balance
Standard benefits.
A lot of room to growth.
flexi compras
Sales Manager (Current Employee), houston, txApril 21, 2014
there always changing there company rules. there closing down.
Very fun job, learned a alot, while still being able to attend school
Sales Representative and Account Manager (Former Employee), Irving ,TXApril 3, 2014
Pros: flexible schedule
Cons: went out of business
I really enjoyed working for Flexi Compras, it was a fun job. Met some amazing people which have become life long friends. I learned a lot while working with Flexi Compras. Unfortunately, the company went out of business.
productivie
Sales Representative (Former Employee), Lancaster, TXMarch 19, 2014
sales
inbound calls
outbound sales
filing papers

co-workers were easy to get along with and fun.

I loved being on the phones and computers most.
In August 2012 are store had the highest customer gain in the company, The Chief Operating Office send the store
Sales Manager (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TXMarch 17, 2014
Pros: flexible hours
Cons: job security.
As a sales manager my job duties opening the store, counting money from last night printing out yesterday’s reports, calling sales leads.
Good
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Harlingen, TXMarch 9, 2014
It was a good job and I learned a lot. I liked the fact that their was always an opportunity to move up and succeed. The only problem was that I wish I would have found this job before I had began school. Had a Great boss as well.
District Manager and HR Support
District Manager (Current Employee), Houston, TXMarch 2, 2014
Managed multiple locations, over 30 direct reports, training, recruiting
Too bad its closing
General Manager (Former Employee), mesa, azMarch 1, 2014
Pros: low stress
Cons: unstable long term
Very low stress days at Flexi. Easygoing attitude was the business culture. Great co-workers for the most part. Pretty good work/life balance. Very unorganized and chaotic at the corporate level.
enjoyable part
Sales Manager (Former Employee), Los Lunas, NMFebruary 27, 2014
there to help customers getting the finer things in life without worring about having credit
Mislead all employees until closeure of company
ACCOUNT MANAGER (Current Employee), Henderson NevadaFebruary 14, 2014
Pros: excellent relationship with store staff and partner walmart
Cons: mislead by upper management
Mislead and misinformed about company potential growth and future until company closed.
You will learn to hate it
General Manager (Former Employee), Saginaw, TXFebruary 6, 2014
This is a risk business that took to much of one. The pay was pretty good considering the industry but the hours and the stress never quite matched up with it. You spend all week trying to get 275 people to make a payment, you fight and you struggle to hit that Saturday close only to start all over again on Sunday.
Good learning enviroment
Sales Credit Representative (Former Employee), Garland, TXJanuary 31, 2014
Pros: the ability to learn excellent customer service skills.
Cons: no growth opportunities .
I feel that Flexi Compras is very unorganized company. A typical day at work for me was very stressful. Although i loved working their. I was hired as a Sales Representative but yet i was also doing the job of a Credit Manager. I did enjoy getting to learn as much as i did, do to the fact the i paid very close attention and learned a lot just doing – more... things on my own. I learned the High Touch System that the lease to own company used, Telemarketing, Face to Face Customer Service skills, Excellent phone skills, learning how to use several resources to verify applications. As for co-workers they were great i enjoy working and i am able to get along with everyone! The hardest part of my job was when i had to do the credit part which was trying to get a hold of customers that were past due and find out why the have not came in to make a payment and if the are unable to keep making the payments i would have to schedule a pick up, or sometimes the families could just no longer afford the product and i would have to get them to return it after they have paid so much into the item. But i also loved interacting with my customers. i always made them feel important and i also bonded with them it seemed a lot easier to make contact with them if we were having any problems. They would not come to pay Flexi Compras, they would come to pay Catalina! And that to me was very important if i had any problems with the customer and we had a bond they would always feel they could contact me and let me know their situation and the customer would always know that i would do my best to help them and get them taken care of! – less
RENT TO OWN
Sales Representstive (Former Employee), Uvalde, TXJanuary 3, 2014
Pros: the job
Cons: the pay and management
THE COMPANY EVENTUALLY SHUT DOWN IN MY AREA. THE JOB CULTURE ITSELF WAS COOL BUT IT WAS VERY UNPROFFESIONAL
Stressful with no job security
Sales Representative (Current Employee), texasDecember 16, 2013
Pros: good pay
Cons: long hours, micro managing, policies change constantly, stressful, unrealistic quotas
Start early calling expired customers, telemarketing calls to generate sales leads, walk the floor to generate sales.
Management micro manages, doesn't give much in way of support, policies change daily, management takes no responsibility

1 2 3