Flexi Compras Employee Reviews

company out of business
Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Bay City, TX 77414November 29, 2016
This was a good company to work for however the manager and team that I worked for was not very good. I was constantly having to stay late and cover other's shifts because they would always leave early.
Pros
pay was decent
Good Place to work
Sales Representative/ Manager-In-Training (Former Employee) –  Laredo, TX 78046August 28, 2016
At this work place I was responsible to make every day telemarketing calls as well as finding customers who would like to purchase a piece of furniture with the company. One of the skills I learned there was to be comfortable talking to people.
Cons
Too much pressure if we didnt meet quotas
Good workplace with great customer service.
Sales Manager/Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Port Arthur, TXJune 6, 2016
Helped people get the merchandise they needed if they couldn't get credit at host store. Managed every account and set up service, collections, did collection calls, and took payments.
hectic
STORE MANAGER (Former Employee) –  McAllen, TXFebruary 25, 2016
we had to keep busy all day. had to be calling customers that were late on their payments. Had to make a certain amount of sales in the week.
Fun Work Place
Asst. Mgr (Former Employee) –  Kingsville, TXJanuary 11, 2016
Met New People Everyday It was Great ! Great Team Work And Great Staff ....Awesome Place to work did alot of coustomer service as well as sales take payments and make bank deposits every money . opened and closed the store ....Did what i had to to keep the store running In tip top shape ...
Pros
Long Hours
Cons
Sundays
Very Fun loved my job and my customers
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Round Rock, TXSeptember 21, 2015
I financed walmart electronics. I loved the company it was a great job, but they have recently went out of business. I miss it terribly. It was one of those jobs I enjoyed waking up everyday to.
Pros
meeting interesting people
Cons
Didnt make the company enough money
Company closed
Sales Specialist (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXAugust 26, 2015
Was a typical rent to own company with a lot of pressure on sales and on the collections aspect of the business. There was a lot of job advancement with in the company, however their turnover rate was really high.
unorganized workplace
Sales Representative in Rent to Own (Former Employee) –  odessa, txAugust 26, 2015
learned customer service skills
had to call out to a list of customers everyday
loved the people i worked with
hardest part of the job consisted when needing to lift heavy objects
i enjoyed talking to customers and setting them up with items to be delivered same day.
great employer
E-Commerce Specialist (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXAugust 11, 2015
Good job. I loved it . I got paid good money but company went bankrupt. would have been a good career for me. only bad part was that it was a long distance from home. 100 miles round trip.
Very helpful workplace
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJune 12, 2015
They worked with my school schedule and with days I needed off for school. It was a great working environment and the managers were very helpful.
company closed
General Manager (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXMay 5, 2015
company closed, filed for bankruptcy, laid off all employees, to later find out they had sold the company months prior to letting employees know. really bad experience, lack of leadership and lack of trust
Ridiculous expectations
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Saginaw, TXApril 17, 2015
This company started on a great path and was providing excellent lease to own options that were more than competitive with other companies. It began a very rapid decline when they began to implement requirements and policies that were in line with other lease/rent to own chains. The sales requirements of all employees led to bad deals being sent out and the company closed most of their DFW locations. Several members of management were let go for various reasons that included fraud. Good idea, bad execution.
learned the most in performance management
Area Performance Manager (Former Employee) –  beaumont texasApril 8, 2015
Managing several locations, and several managers, Attention to detail became key. Not only attention to detail but also FOLLOW UP, became apart of skill arsenal.
Professional and fun people to work with
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Converse, TXApril 3, 2015
Sales are such a hunt- lots of fun, learning something new every day. Especially when working with smart and professional people like i did!
Pros
Great hours, flexible schedule
Cons
No windows in the office
hard working
General Manager (Former Employee) –  el pasoMarch 12, 2015
flexi compras is a small co, good pay ,but no time for personal adventure...a lot of physical work and its up to you to pick up the pieces because upper management is unorganized.
Pros
pay
Cons
work, hours, management
Great Company
District Manager (Former Employee) –  Arlington, TXMarch 5, 2015
Great company to work for. Salary was fair. Company treated employees fairly. Company is no longer in business otherwise I would still be working there
Was an ok job but could have been better
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Alice, TxFebruary 4, 2015
Typical work day was 8am-11pm

I learned how to manage customer accounts and retrieve merchandise that wasnt paid at customers residence

Management was good but could have been better

Co-workers were cool but stole money out of the registers and would later put money in the register out of their own pocket or steal money and we would be negative at end of day money counting

The hardest part of the job was going out to the field to deliver or pick up merchandise that was too heavy to do by yourself

Most enjoyable part of the job was driving out to locations and having a little time to relax.
Pros
Pay and Benefits were good
Cons
Never was home except to sleep, always money missing from register
Fast paced and reliable job.
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Beeville, TXJanuary 8, 2015
I enjoyed working for Flexi Compras as a delivery driver.It is a fast paced job,and you will most of the time have to help everyone else catch up.I enjoyed working with the customers,and sometimes things were a little challenging(collections part).Only problem I had was the location of store which was the cause it closed down(not enough sales).
Pros
Delivered to many different places which was fun.
Cons
Business closed down
Work place fun but not secured.
Assistant/Credit Manager (Former Employee) –  Lytle High SchoolDecember 8, 2014
work collections, I learned how to do sales and make deliveries with odd items. Store management was good but upper management seemed confused all the time, no job security. Doing deliveries on my own with large items. Talking and helping customers.
Pros
Close to home
Cons
no job security
A sad farewell
General Manager (Former Employee) –  Chandler, AZOctober 29, 2014
Enjoyed my time here. DM's were great, advancement opportunity was there, but when the rope broke everything fell apart really fast. Must say though it was one of my favorite jobs and I met some great people

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Flexi Compras. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9