Flexi Compras Employee Reviews

unorganized workplace
Sales Representative in Rent to Own (Former Employee), odessa, txAugust 26, 2015
learned customer service skills
had to call out to a list of customers everyday
loved the people i worked with
hardest part of the job consisted when needing to lift heavy objects
i enjoyed talking to customers and setting them up with items to be delivered same day.
great employer
E-Commerce Specialist (Former Employee), Dallas, TXAugust 11, 2015
Good job. I loved it . I got paid good money but company went bankrupt. would have been a good career for me. only bad part was that it was a long distance from home. 100 miles round trip.
Very helpful workplace
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee), Dallas, TXJune 12, 2015
They worked with my school schedule and with days I needed off for school. It was a great working environment and the managers were very helpful.
company closed
General Manager (Former Employee), El Paso, TXMay 5, 2015
company closed, filed for bankruptcy, laid off all employees, to later find out they had sold the company months prior to letting employees know. really bad experience, lack of leadership and lack of trust
Ridiculous expectations
Store Manager (Former Employee), Saginaw, TXApril 17, 2015
This company started on a great path and was providing excellent lease to own options that were more than competitive with other companies. It began a very rapid decline when they began to implement requirements and policies that were in line with other lease/rent to own chains. The sales requirements of all employees led to bad deals being sent out and the company closed most of their DFW locations. Several members of management were let go for various reasons that included fraud. Good idea, bad execution.
learned the most in performance management
Area Performance Manager (Former Employee), beaumont texasApril 8, 2015
Managing several locations, and several managers, Attention to detail became key. Not only attention to detail but also FOLLOW UP, became apart of skill arsenal.
Professional and fun people to work with
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Converse, TXApril 3, 2015
Pros: Great hours, flexible schedule
Cons: No windows in the office
Sales are such a hunt- lots of fun, learning something new every day. Especially when working with smart and professional people like i did!
hard working
General Manager (Former Employee), el pasoMarch 12, 2015
Pros: pay
Cons: work, hours, management
flexi compras is a small co, good pay ,but no time for personal adventure...a lot of physical work and its up to you to pick up the pieces because upper management is unorganized.
Company went out of business
STORE MANAGER (Former Employee), Houston, TXMarch 11, 2015
Plan the day with the team on sales goal and objectives for the day. I've learned how to coach and develop team members to be ready for future advancements. I've learned to manage my team by coaching and training but having fun through out the day. My coworkers feel like I am there to help them. I can't say there is a hard part of the job. The key is to be consistent with all aspects of managing the branch. The most enjoyable is working with a strong team that wants to make it happen for you and the branch. And after achieving that the whole branch get recognized.
Great Company
District Manager (Former Employee), Arlington, TXMarch 5, 2015
Great company to work for. Salary was fair. Company treated employees fairly. Company is no longer in business otherwise I would still be working there
Was an ok job but could have been better
Account Manager (Former Employee), Alice, TxFebruary 4, 2015
Pros: pay and benefits were good
Cons: never was home except to sleep, always money missing from register
Typical work day was 8am-11pm

I learned how to manage customer accounts and retrieve merchandise that wasnt paid at customers residence

Management was good but could have been better

Co-workers were cool but stole money out of the registers and would later put money in the register out of their own pocket or steal money and we would be negative at end of day money counting

The hardest part of the job was going out to the field to deliver or pick up merchandise that was too heavy to do by yourself

Most enjoyable part of the job was driving out to locations and having a little time to relax.
Fast paced and reliable job.
Delivery Driver (Former Employee), Beeville, TXJanuary 8, 2015
Pros: delivered to many different places which was fun.
Cons: business closed down
I enjoyed working for Flexi Compras as a delivery driver.It is a fast paced job,and you will most of the time have to help everyone else catch up.I enjoyed working with the customers,and sometimes things were a little challenging(collections part).Only problem I had was the location of store which was the cause it closed down(not enough sales).
Work place fun but not secured.
Assistant/Credit Manager (Former Employee), Lytle High SchoolDecember 8, 2014
Pros: close to home
Cons: no job security
work collections, I learned how to do sales and make deliveries with odd items. Store management was good but upper management seemed confused all the time, no job security. Doing deliveries on my own with large items. Talking and helping customers.
A sad farewell
General Manager (Former Employee), Chandler, AZOctober 29, 2014
Enjoyed my time here. DM's were great, advancement opportunity was there, but when the rope broke everything fell apart really fast. Must say though it was one of my favorite jobs and I met some great people
it was a great place. good paying job
Sales associate (Former Employee), Sierra Vista, AZOctober 8, 2014
the day consisted of 10 hr days with a total of 5 sales we needed to make every day. even when there where no customers in sight. it was hard. but rewarding
Productive, Well organized
Delivery Route Driver/ Assistant Warehouse Manager (Former Employee), Houston, TXAugust 5, 2014
Pros: free lunches, rode trips to different cities, move to a management position very quickly
Cons: company went out of business
Planned route every morning, a day in advance.
View who if any store will visit the warehouse, and if they will be picking up merchandise.
Was over two drivers, my duties include
Properly loading the inventory that they needs to take that day
Making sure all paperwork is properly print and signed before leaving the warehouse
That they have plenty of strap, blanks, and tubs to carry their inventory – more... into the store.
Properly file their paperwork of the day, that include what inventory they took and what they brought back the day before.
Inventory was done every Wednesday
Audits where done once a month, mine where nearly perfect every time 96% or above every audit.
Called/Planned route for next day.
Organized and properly labeled inventory.
Clean, sweep, and mop warehouse if need be.
Repaired, laptops, phones, TV's, DVD/Blu-Ray players, Video game systems,
Tested All appliances – less
A lot of work to do
Rejuvenation Specialist (Former Employee), Houston, TXAugust 5, 2014
To run an entire distribution center for all of Houston by yourself
is a bit too much work not to receive any benefits or Raises
Closed too soon
General Manager (Former Employee), Corsicana, TxJuly 30, 2014
Was not open long enough to give a good review. The company went under before I could get really involved.
was not the best
Store Manager (Former Employee), McKinney, TXJuly 16, 2014
Pros: lunch breaks
Cons: no reasonableness
small, not a place to find a career. You have to chase credits and never focus on moving forward.
Great work environment, Great upper management.
Store Manager (Former Employee), McKinney, TXJune 18, 2014
Pros: 5% of the bottom line revenue
Cons: health care
Went into my kiosk area and looked over my projected revenue to insure we are on target. Got my employees day planed out with our daily activity planned it let them know what I expected from them on a hourly basis. Managed all the returns and deliveries for my Account manager. Set sale goals for my sales manager. Checked over my 7 plus account to insure timely payment or to schedule a return.
I learned – more... how to be a better leader and how to work better with other people that were not my employees due to being inside someone else's store.
Upper Management was great he really cared and it was awesome to work for some one like that.
My co-workers were great because I lead by example.
The hardest part of my job was I was only allowed 2 other employees so scheduling deliveries and returns was very challenging. And we didn't have a very good recruiter so filling a open position was very time consuming.
The most enjoyable was being able to understand trends and develop my employees to see them and over come objectives. And seeing how our customers loved our services compared to our competition. – less