Flexible Staffing Employee Reviews

Awful system
On-Site Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Fort Wayne, INSeptember 19, 2017
Stressful with no help in a bad work environment. Never had any help. The client continuously messed up payroll and caused issues, but the Flexible supervisors get blamed for it even though it is out of their control.
Poor Management , Good Temp Job Placements
Materials Analyst (Former Employee) –  Livonia, MISeptember 19, 2017
Overall the contracts they hold with employers are good ones and the company assigned will offer you a direct hire .

The problem here is management
Pros
Great pay, offer benefits (not good ones)
Cons
No payed vacation time or paid time off, holidays aren’t paid at all
Not enough money
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GASeptember 18, 2017
Its not worth driving way out to Union City GA, for $8.00 hr. I know alot more good temp agencies who pay way more than that. The commute is not worth of what they are paying.
Cons
Short breaks
Productive and able to advance
Forklift Operator, machine operator (Former Employee) –  Cartersville, GAAugust 31, 2017
The only bad thing I can say is that safety needs to be a priority they were not very safe.but overall it's a good company to work for good pay great benefits and good management.
Pros
Free lunches and time off
Cons
Healthcare
Glass company
Shipping and Receiving Clerk (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILAugust 29, 2017
This was a nice and very safe company . Unbelievable experience making glass picture and etc. It's was a part time job and didn't last long , but was a wonderful experience I had.
Typical manufacturing plant type of work
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Excelsior Springs, MOAugust 21, 2017
Flexible Staffing was all about themselves. The more temp personnel they hired for this particular plant, the higher cut of money they would receive. I was interested in secretarial work and they told me to go ahead and start with this and they would find that type of work for me eventually. It was a lie. They had no interest in doing so.
Pros
It was a job I needed to get me out of a touch situation
Cons
None - would never work for them again or recommend them to anyone
Overall Pretty Decent.
Temp (Current Employee) –  Lawrenceville, GAAugust 17, 2017
I like the jobs that come in sometimes. Really depends on what you're looking for but I can say they do a pretty good job helping you find what you're looking for when it's available most of the time and some employers there do work with you pretty fast.
Hardest part ever
Package Handler (Current Employee) –  Bradley, ILAugust 16, 2017
Working for a company where you are stuck and there is no advancement. No pay raise or higher positions. However it taught me things that will help me be more productive for other oppurtunities so I am grateful for the work experience.
I don't have a review
On-Site Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Fairburn, GAAugust 3, 2017
more money should be paid to the employees including myself for the form and the frustration. There are employees that works a flexible that's been working there for years that work very hard
Temp Worker
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILAugust 1, 2017
I barely worked here. It work temp work in factories. The staff was rude. The didn't really speak English. Finding dependable work was hard because staff favored long time workers.
starter work jobs
Factory Worker (Former Employee) –  Richmond, MOJuly 28, 2017
They try to get you a job at one of their locations desired. some jobs can be very temporary. management needs better people skills they can be really rude. they held peoples checks instead of mailing them and required them to come in and get them but if you worked first shift anywhere they were already closed. They charged you for them misplacing your check or not getting it the mail.
Pros
free turkey
Cons
little benefits
Very fast
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Howell, MIJuly 20, 2017
Job is to far very nice people.And the didnt have any benefits for long term.And they took there time to show u what to do.I just need something close to home
Pros
Got payed every week
Cons
To far
It's ok to work here but the money sucks.
Production Worker (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJuly 14, 2017
Management let's certain people get away with a lot favoritism is the key there. I need a better job than this. I can't pay bills like this. It's only thirty min break out of 8hr.
Cons
Short break
temp service
Temporary employee (Former Employee) –  Excelsior Springs, MOJune 26, 2017
absolutely the worst staffing service out there. DO NOT! I repeat DO NOT go work for them. if you do you will end up regretting it I assure you of that. worse management than fast food!
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  McDonough, GAJune 24, 2017
Put you to work right away. I was sent to a warehouse. It was overcrowded and extremely hot to the point that I almost passed out quite a few times. It was a bit disorganized.
Pros
Hour long lunch break
Cons
Extremely hot.
Its an ok job
Loader/Unloader (Current Employee) –  Manteno, ILJune 22, 2017
I work there full time and it was the manual labor of making food cooking cleaning up and cashiering at the same time. I also cashiered greeted people and clean tables.
Pros
It was a job
Cons
Not enough money
Productive work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Morrisville, NCJune 9, 2017
Flexible Staffing seems like a family business. There are wonderful people working for this company. The holidays and special events was awesome. I enjoyed working for this company.
Pros
Hours
Okay as employer
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Chillicothe, MOJune 5, 2017
I worked at Cloverleaf Cold Storage through this temp agency. I worked days in the packing department. I learned how to properly package ribs for shipping. Management was alright. Workplace culture was decent. The hardest part of the job was working in the cold. The most enjoyable part of the job was receiving a paycheck.
Hard worker and fast learner
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Decatur georgiaJune 5, 2017
I'm a people person, a fast learner and I tend to brauden my surrounding. I am a leader that wants to advance in whatever I do. Also I'm great with numbers
Good work all the time.
Factory Line Worker/ warehouse labor worker (Former Employee) –  Oak Lawn, ILMay 21, 2017
This is a temp service that's always had or found me a great job. The jobs the company found me was all warehouse and factory work. The jobs the company found where always long term positions with the opportunity to be hire on. The jobs always paid great and was always a safe cool environment to work in.
Pros
Jobs paid great and was always temp to hire.
Cons
They where always far out, if, you didn't have your on, transportation, you probably wouldn't get sent, on good long term assignments.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Flexible Staffing. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7