Flexible Staffing

Flexible Staffing Employee Reviews

It was an ok experience.
Picker (Former Employee), Joliet, ILMarch 26, 2015
The work was actually pretty fun, though the overnight hours were a little too much after awhile. At the end of the day however, it was a temp job that didn't lead anywhere but did add to my warehouse experience.
Great place for long term employment
Picker/packer (Former Employee), Joliet, ILMarch 24, 2015
Pros: Great way to get experience in the warehouse industry
Cons: No holiday pay
A typical day included wrapping and stacking pallets and operating an electric pallet jack.
I learned to operate and electric pallet jack and how to ship orders through fedex.
My supervisors where always friendly and worked with me anytime a situation would arise.
Most of the co-workers were friendly and easy to get along with.
Hardest part of the job was lifting heavy boxes when loading them into the truck.
The most enjoyable part was working with so many different types of people.
Very disorganized.
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee), Bourbonnais, ILMarch 23, 2015
A typical day at work would be packaging ranch bottles through an assembly line, and breaking down boxes. The pay was fine, but if there's an emergency and you can't make it to work, there's no security that your job will still be there when you return.
Production
Production Worker (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAMarch 17, 2015
Cons: not enough pay
Co-workers were good to work with. Good morale for work. Atmosphere was good to work in. The hardest part of the job would be just starting and really not knowing what to do, but once you get the gist of the assignment it is a good place to work for. The most enjoyable part of the job is knowing I am able to perform my duties.
Ok to work at
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee), Jackson, MIMarch 10, 2015
Cons: too much drama
It ok to work at but has a lot of drama and to many young people that don't like to do what their suppose to do, you get hurt there and tey let you go.
production at maion wheels
temp employee (Former Employee), Sedalia, MOMarch 4, 2015
Pros: good pay
Cons: 30 min lunch breaks
maxion wheels is a production factory in Sedalia mo that I temporarly worked at . Our main job was that we made wheels for companies like Toyota , ford , and Chrysler. The rims were made exactly from stratch to finish . My actual position were balancing the rims from good rim to bad rim on a balancing machine then sorting each wheels in different pallots . Sometimes there were days that I would be placed on the line and work on the assembly line taking certain wheels off and putting wheels on the line . The only hard part about the job was working 7 days a week 12 hr shifts until further notices.
They found work for me.
Factory Worker (Former Employee), Cleveland, OHMarch 4, 2015
Pros: hours were reasonable.
Cons: i was not placed again.
I liked working for them because they were pleasant and found work for me. They had a van that took you to the job and back to the temp agency.
Productive place to work
Quality Assurance Inspector (Former Employee), Jackson, MIFebruary 28, 2015
I worked there as a temp at TAC manufacturing. I worked night shift so I would go in to work get my job duties and go from there. I learned how important it is to work as a team in completing a collective goal.
Responsible and Productive
Sanitation/Cleaning (Former Employee), Independence, MOJanuary 24, 2015
Flexible staffing was very responsible with my hours and paychecks always had the hours I worked paid and my check every Friday on time. Very productive, they found me a job the very same day I applied.
Produced metal parts for various things
Production (Former Employee), Melrose Park, ILJanuary 22, 2015
Worked on die casting machines in very hot environment, making metal parts. Maintaing clean and safe area
Accurrate
Assembly worker (Former Employee), Howell, MIOctober 31, 2014
They place you in a work environment very fast. The work environment is very fun filled and productive.
Could be a great job
Production Associate (Current Employee), Morrisville, NCOctober 21, 2014
Pros: paid weekly, meet new people, close to home
Cons: bias firing process, no 15 minute break on a 8 hr. shift, too many mistakes from "leads" or people above them
I feel as though the firing decisions are bias against a certain group of people. The pay could also be more. Breaks aren't a full 30 minutes. You will be told in the beginning, that you will get 40 hours a week. It only happens your 1st 2 weeks. After that, you only get called if the company has huge production orders or if your in that "select" group that works all the time.
work
Forklift Operator (Former Employee), Shorewood, ILOctober 15, 2014
Executed daily operations of cleaning rims using acid.
Cleaned and refurbished new and used automobiles.
Washed vehicle exterior to clean cars, using cleaning solution, water, cloths and brushes.
Production is very physically demanding, that's enjoyed due to i like a heath look.
Lead, picker and packer (Former Employee), Shorewood, ILOctober 6, 2014
Pros: free rides
Cons: complaining co-workers
A typical day on the job, very sweaty.

Something I learned in life even rich people have or had to work hard. Most positions in the world of work is hard work, so complaining is not needed.

Management, most places I've work I get along with management, they like me for my work and I respect them as management. co workers are liable to say something that i don't want to hear and it is usually about the job and it is normally bad, ignore it.

Hardest part of the job listening to a complaining co-worker, because I don't think that they understood what they were suppose to be doing and I don't want to tell them, and they are usually the ones who keep talking.

The most enjoyable part of my job is, the compliments my co-workers give for the work that I do.
Productive and interesting way to work with donuts.
Picker (Former Employee), Chicago, ILSeptember 29, 2014
Pros: enough hours
Cons: short breaks, not enough pay
Its usually a hard day at work but everyone either playing or goofing off and not focused, so the day goes very slow.
Very friendly Owners and Coworkers, Small Office Atmosphere
Corporate Executive Assistant (Former Employee), Lake in the Hills, ILSeptember 9, 2014
Pros: employee recognition, good health insurance plan, free lunches sometimes, holiday parties, and very considerate with time off if needed
Cons: pay is average, sometimes a lot of down time on the job, management could work on giving more direction & being more specific when comes to projects, lack of communication
The owners are very nice people. Always spoiling the employees with food and surprises, especially around the holidays. Its a small office and everyone works together as a team. It is an enjoyable fun work atmosphere but can be very stressful at times.
Temporary Employment.
Laborer (Current Employee), Chicago, ILAugust 20, 2014
Cons: no long term assignments.
Various jobs at variuos locations. nothing stable. warehouse work assembly lines, loading and unloading trucks. fork lift and inventory control. etc.
terrible company to work for
Temporary Worker - Assignment (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAAugust 12, 2014
Pros: none at all
Cons: none at all
unorganized, lack of everything and they need to close down
Professional
Line assembler/ packing (Former Employee), McDonough, GAJuly 24, 2014
Management was mindful of personal issues that may have come up and would make adjustments as necessary.
Helpful in finding jobs.
Production Worker (Former Employee), Jackson, MIJuly 11, 2014
They are a staffing agency that helps people find temp to hire positions in many different companies. The employers are very friendly, helpful, and honest.

1 2 3

About Flexible Staffing

Flexible Ag Staffing specializes in all fields if Agricultural related industries and companies, working only with reputable clients. – Read more

Flexible Staffing Salaries