FlexJet Employee Reviews

State of the art facility, way above the rest!
Owner Services Representative (Current Employee) –  Clevleand, OhioJanuary 10, 2018
I love working here! Very high volume and fast paced, you have to work with a high degree of confidentiality and efficiency. Everyone works together as a team and it's like having a second family.
Pros
Flexible Working Hours
Entertaining
Hotel and Logistics Coordinator, Logistics (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHOctober 17, 2017
The location and work place is a great opportunity, but the management team needs to become more friendly and open minded. Great benefits if you can keep working and smile everyday.
Pros
Employee Appriciation
Cons
Clients
Great job potential under different management
Stock Clerk (Former Employee) –  Richardson, TXJuly 17, 2017
The warehouse was small, but could have been managed better.
All employees were expected to conduct routine cycle counts across all shifts, but the bulk of them were being done on the third shift.
Coworkers were great, but there was lots of tension between the mechanics and the stockroom.
At times, confrontations would arise that got pretty nasty.
Managers and QAs/leads didn't ever get involved.

The director of operations got involved after a bad employee evaluation survey; I made the mistake of expressing doubt over management's ability to do their jobs.

Keep your head down, and you should be fine.
Pros
Free stuff. Descent pay and benefits for what it is.
Cons
Vindictive management. Little room for growth within the company.
Unique and Challenging work environment
Supervisor of Reliability and Warranty (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, OHJuly 12, 2017
Due to the unique and challenging work environment at Flexjet, the company really cares for their employees and pushes them to be their best. Fantastic company to work for.
Unfair treatment of some employees, terrible management....
QA Data Entry Analyst (Former Employee) –  Richmond Heights, OHJuly 5, 2017
Some of the departments seem alright, but some of them are run terribly by poor management. They allow their 'favorites' to slack off, sleep all day, shop online, etc., while the 'not favorites' are forced to do all the work. A typical day at work for me involved busting out high volumes of work while listening to a co-worker snore all day and talk about what she was buying online while she was supposed to be working. The culture was promoted as 'casual' by the 'big boss' manager, but the lower ranked supervisors did not allow certain employees to engage in casual behavior. I would not recommend this place to my worst enemy; they do not value intelligence and hard work.
Pros
Cons
Too many to list
Wonderful Company
Owner Services Representative (Current Employee) –  Richmond Heights, OHJune 5, 2017
Flexjet, LLC is a high pace environment, and an always changing industry to provide exceptional service to their clients. Daily tasks are challenging, but with every situation you gain knowledge to be better prepared for the next task. The employees provide a family type environment who work together as team for nothing but success.
Not the same company
Maintenance (Former Employee) –  TexasMarch 10, 2017
Flight Options purchased Flexjet 2 year ago, and let 95% of the employees go. Lots of infighting and back-stabbing now. Was happy when it was my turn to be laid off.
Pros
Cons
Toxic management
Was a great place to work.
Maintenance Administrator (Former Employee) –  Richardson, TXOctober 4, 2016
Flexjet was a great employer and treated its employees very well. Work conditions were very much above average. Then they were bought by Direction Aviation Capitol which destroyed Flexjet by replacing all employees with Flight Options personnel and changing Flight Options name to Flexjet.
Good workplace
Aircraft Mechanic (Current Employee) –  Addison, TXMarch 20, 2016
Is a good place to gain experience but other than that is just a job according to management. Poor management that brings the work environment down and the employees attitude
Pros
The days off are nice
Cons
No place for advancement, just a job according to management
Review based on Richardson, TX location
Flight Operations Center, Operations Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Richardson, TXFebruary 5, 2016
Productive and fun work place with supportive direct operations management, focused on building a great culture. Strong leadership. Operations co-workers were dedicated employees with a "we will make it happen" attitude.
Pros
Work/Life balance with direct management was never an issue.
Was a great place to work
Owner Operations Center Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Richardson, TXJanuary 12, 2016
Bombardier sold Flexjet to Directional Aviation Capital (DAC). After a year and a half, DAC decided to close the Flexjet Owner Operations Center and move it to one of their other companies (Flight Options). Flexjet operations was a great place to work. I haven't worked for Flight Options, so I don't know how they treat their employees. My ratings are for Flexjet only.
Used to be a great place to work
Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Richardson, TXNovember 2, 2015
Had the opportunity to work with some of the best professionals in the aviation industry. Sadly, all of those people no longer work there as the operations center functions moved to Cleveland under a new management team.
Amazing workplace, the people make the company
MAINTENANCE CONTROL ADMINISTRATOR (Current Employee) –  DallasJuly 13, 2015
Flexjet has by far been the best place I have worked. The balance with your home life is second to none. The benefits have been outstanding. I have been loyal to this company for years because they have always treated me well. The people I work with are like a family. The hardest part of all is the new management and relocation to an undesirable area.
Pros
They are always buying meals, snacks, and willing to work with you.
Cons
Relocation
Use to be a great company
Area Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Richardson, TXMarch 27, 2015
Flexjet use to be a great company to work for, until they got purchased by another company. The new company is not interested in the culture or the fact that Flexjet has been doing better than their companies. I would not recommend anyone to work here.
Pros
Jets
Cons
Too many to list in such a small space
If it is the last option...
Pilot (Former Employee) –  Richardson, TXFebruary 2, 2015
You work hard, and pay is very good. If you need experience, then go for it! Expect to be used by management. Pilots are very experienced, but no union.
Flexjet Bombardier was an incredible company to work for
Account Operations Specialist (Current Employee) –  Richardson, TXNovember 3, 2014
Due to a recent buyout at the beginning of 2014, unfortunately there have been monthly lay-offs by the new owners.

Working for Flexjet Bombardier was an incredible opportunity and expanded my work history.

My day was never the same working for Flexjet Bombardier which made going to work exciting. We booked private aviation aircrafts for Flexjet owners. We booked on-demand bookings from people that had recieved word of our great service. We booked dedicated Jet Card accounts with contractual pricing, constantly challenged to make money on these trips.
Exciting industry
Manager (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TexasSeptember 24, 2014
Flexjet was a great place to work when owned and operated by Bombardier Aerospace. It's still early and the jury is still out, but the new ownership is having a hard time making decisions and seeing them through. With a proven model and strong financial results there isn't a need to make drastic changes.
Former greatness
IT (Former Employee) –  Richardson, TXSeptember 18, 2014
Great organization with an outstanding culture until the purchase. Enough said.
Great company to work for
Aircraft Maintenance Tech (Current Employee) –  Richardson, TXJuly 31, 2014
I have enjoyed my time working for this company. I have gone from not knowing a single thing about Bombardier aircraft to knowing how to remove flight controls as an Avionics Technician.
Pros
Management and co-workers are great!
Cons
Low pay, no room for growth.
Summary
Director, Human Resources (Former Employee) –  Richardson, TXMay 16, 2014
It was a great place to work. Great product, great leadership!