FlexNet Networks LLC (FNN) is an established IT consulting company and is currently and aggressively looking for a Help Desk Technician in Midland TX. The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years in IT system administration experience that is well versed in a broad range of LAN/WAN, server, networking and security solutions. Our work environment includes challenging technical work, ongoing training opportunities, a team approach to problem solving, solution design and delivery. We have a high appreciation and respect for contribution to our team.
The main duties of this position will be providing remote or onsite implementation, proactive systems administration, preventative maintenance and escalated support for the following business technology infrastructure: Windows Server, Microsoft Exchange, VMware, Cisco Networking, Cisco Voice, Cisco Telepresence, security administration and backup infrastructure solutions. We have a solid reputation in this industry and we are looking for a person who wants to excel. We provide a creative, nurturing environment in which our employees can advance and become great.
- Identifies, diagnoses, and resolves networking problems
- Create and maintain documentation for troubleshooting resolutions thru help desk management
- Provide pre-sales and post-sales technical support
- Installation/Support of Microsoft Server Systems, Microsoft business applications, network based anti-virus protection, and security implementation
- Participate in on-call rotation
- Participate in ongoing training to obtain required certifications with key partnerships
Hands-on and real world experience implementing and administrating network, server and client devices including but not limited to:
- Firewalls (Sonicwall, Cisco, Fortinet)
- Cisco/HP switches
- Cisco Routers
- VPN configuration
- Wireless Access Points (SonicPoints, Cisco)
- HP and Dell server platforms
- Windows Server 2003/2008/2012 - Active Directory, Group Policy, DNS, DHCP
- Microsoft Exchange – 2003/2010/2013
- HyperV and VMware
- Backup Technology
- Windows XP/7/8
- Primary responsibility is to provide customer service
The ideal candidate has current or history of certification(s) including: CompTIA – A+, Net+, Server+ or Security+ ; Cisco – CCNA Routing/Switching, CCNA Voice, CCNA, CCNP, CCDA CCDP; Microsoft – MCSA, MCITP, MCSE,
FNN provides benefits for our team players; which include performance bonuses, health care insurance, mileage reimbursement, sick/vacation and holiday pay!