Our health education division is the exclusive independent contractor for a national educational services company, offering online (e-learning) nursing degree programs through a network of partnership universities across the country. These degree programs are sold by our Program Adviser direct to nurses from leads generated by Internet advertising, direct mail campaigns, e-messaging campaigns, in-service education presentations at health care facilities, and education fairs throughout Central and Southern Oregon.
The Education/Marketing Coordinator role will encompass numerous responsibilities: entering all leads into an Excel database, managing and consolidating data bases, tracking leads to sales conversion, and appointment setting. Appointment setting will include contacting nurses (pre-qualified) to schedule appointments for the Program Adviser, follow-up with all nurses via text messaging, e-mail, telephone and handwritten notes. Moreover, attendance at select in-service programs and scheduled appointments (one-on-one) to gain experience with the sales and enrollment processes will be required as part of the training process. All work will be performed from home or school and does not require being in an office environment.
- H.S. ( or G.E.D.) diploma; AA degree or BA/BS degree a plus
- Some retail sales, customer service/telemarketing, education experience (or equivalent) preferred
- Some knowledge of the health care industry, the nursing profession and education a plus, but not required (training provided)
- Outgoing, positive, upbeat attitude
- Strong listening, oral & written communication skills
- High level interpersonal and organizational skills
- Ability to set appointments and manage scheduling calendar
- Detail oriented and ability to manage a large data base
- Self confidence & persistence to meet projected goals/generate results
- Must be disciplined to work independently without supervision
- Must have PC or laptop with minimum 2GB memory, Windows XP/Vista/7 operating system, Google Chrome browser, Acrobat Adobe Reader, and high speed Internet service
- Intermediate computer skills (Microsoft Office Suite) including Excel and experience with data base/contact management software programs
- Must have high level working knowledge of latest (technology) messaging platforms (particularly texting applications)
Training: 2 Days In-depth plus company cell phone provided
Compensation: $11 per hour (12-20 hours per week). Subsequently, based on performance, there will be an opportunity for additional compensation in the form of commissions or discretionary bonuses.