Flight Systems Electronics Group Employee Reviews

People are friendly and supportive
Electronics technician (Current Employee), Lewisberry, PAMarch 20, 2015
Pros: friendly envirnment
Cons: compensation
I walk into work with a positive attitude.
Get to my assigned bench, continue troubleshooting the unit I was working on the previous day . I am focusing on the task at had trying to repair a forklift unit . I learn something new everyday, weather it's getting trained on a different product or finding different ways to troubleshoot common problems. My co workers are very supportive, if there is an issue that I can't troubleshoot on my own, we tend to brainstorm together to improve production as well as quality....
A good place to learn and opportunities to advance
QA Tech / Supplier Development Specialist (Current Employee), Lewisberry, PAMarch 10, 2014
Pros: opportunity to learn, improve and grow
Cons: unexpected slow downs and layoffs
FSEG is a good place to work and learn. I met many good people there and have become friends with a few outside of the workplace.
Flight Systems is a great starter company for entry level technicians
Electronics Technician (Current Employee), Lewisberry, PAJuly 17, 2013
Pros: holiday pay, cheap benefits, 401k
Cons: salary, work environment, layoffs
A typical day at Flight Systems starts with me arriving at 3:30pm and going straight to my desk to put on my safety glasses and ESD straps. I usually report to my supervisor immediately to get a report on anything out of the ordinary for the work day. My supervisor is very good and makes sure I have all of the tools I need to complete my job. I then sit at my bench for most of the day fixing various golf cart controllers that we have orders for, or that need done to fill up inventory. The hardest part of my job is working on extremely "hard fixes" that we have limited schematics and layouts to refer to. The most enjoyable part of my day is communicating with my supervisor and co-workers regarding ways to improve out newly added department. I am also on an Orientation team due to my ability to be extremely flexible and communicate well with others.
Re-manufacturing automotive parts provides a secure business
Network/Systems Administrator (Current Employee), Lewisberry, PAFebruary 12, 2012
Re-manufacturing automotive parts is a reliable business because its demand will always be there. Typically the big 3 auto manufactures are their major customers which could influence sales.