FlightLevel is currently searching for an energetic and knowledgeable individual to join our Line Service team. The Line Service Technician (LST) must be an exceptional relationship builder with the drive to provide First Class customer service with respect to activities on the ramp and interfaces with customers, pilots, passengers and senior staff.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Fueling General Aviation aircraft
2. Drive Fuel Trucks and towing equipment
3. Assisting passengers and pilots with luggage, loading and unloading.
4. General servicing and cleaning.
5. Read work orders or receive oral instructions to determine work assignments.
6. Record number of units handled and moved, using daily production sheets or work tickets.
7. Confer with customers in person in order to provide information about products and services, to take orders, or to obtain details of complaints.
8. perform airfield management activities, which may included escorting passengers and or crew-members.
9. Perform hangar maintenance and landscaping duties
10. Assist with Avis rental car returns, handling and cleaning as needed
11. Must have flexible work schedule
12. Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Must have High School Diploma or GED
1. Prior experience working at an FBO preferred
2. Excellent Customer Service, Organizational, Training and communication skills
3. Desire to be a part of a team
4. Professional in appearance and mannerisms
6. Must be able to pass drug and alcohol tests and be able to pass ongoing spot drug test