Reporting to the Director of Administration, the Customer Service Representative (CSR) contributes to the efficient day-to-day operations of the department.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Provide high quality customer service
2. Assist arriving passengers with ground transportation if required
3. Respond to passenger enquiries via telephone and email
4. Maintain accurate records
5. Update concierge in TotalFBO with aircraft servicing needs and insure Line personnel are informed of these needs, such as fueling, lav service or other needs.
6. Prepare invoices and process payments for aircraft in TotalFBO
7. Other Duties as assigned
1. Ability to work with minimal supervision
2. Experience in Customer Service environment, preferably in the aviation industry, with knowledge of types of aircraft.
3. Need to be detailed oriented
4. Possess the ability to multitask
5. Ability to work in a team environment
6. Have a proven positive track record when handling difficult situations and customers
7. Dependability (must have clear attendance record)
8. Ability to work rotating shifts including days, afternoons, evenings, weekends and holidays
9. Supports and adheres to company policies
10. Ability to communicate and correspond clearly and precisely in English
High School Diploma or (GED)