Our company located Frisco is currently looking for a natural nail artist to join our team.
Nail tech must have a license, and have experience in shellac manicures, and pedicures.
- Perform shellac manicures and pedicures only
- Maintain work in a clean orderly fashion. Keep ample supply of hand and service towels stored nearby.
- Inform manager of any and all supplies needed to perform nail services.
- Implements must be sterilized after each client.
- Proactively educate Guests about nail care as requested. This includes making personal recommendations
and softly "up-selling" the Guest.
- Write charge slips for services rendered and retail items sold.
- Clean work area after each service has been performed.
- Related nail technician certification.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience as a Nail Technician.
- Safety oriented First Aid.
Please answer the following questions:
What are your hourly salary requirements?
When are you available to start?
Please send pictures/portfolio of your work
Pay Hourly, Tips, Commission on product sales, and
up-selling for other services
Part-time 21 hours
Thru, Fri, & Sat