Flite

Flite Employer Reviews

Perfect professional mix of opportunity, challenge, collaboration and FUN!
director (Current Employee), san franciscoMay 7, 2013
Some of the smartest people I've ever worked with!
A core expectation of all employees at Flite is to be a good citizen. And that makes a great company!
There is a strong & individual sense of social responsibility. Everyone seems to be personally invested in contributing in a positive way. No single one of us can build a culture on our own. It feels – more... great to be a part of such an inspired team. And it’s been that way from the beginning.
The leadership team is genuine, passionate and very approachable. I’ve seen management invest equally in people and we celebrate star efforts weekly during our full company product release & demos. If you move the bar on the company goals, you will be recognized and rewarded.

We consistently keeps a pulse on what is needed to keep this place rockin’ via our Culture Town-Hall mtgs and annual independent and anonymous survey in 2013 showed 89% overall company satisfaction.

Yoga at lunchtime and an endless supply of fruit are great perks, but ultimately, my work at Flite is rewarding because I have a group of leaders and peers pushing me to think, produce, grow and feel good about my contributions! – less

About Flite

Flite delivers ad innovation at scale to the world’s top publishers and brands. Marketers use the self-service Flite Platform – Read more