High-end marble/floor and upholstery restoration organization in Nassau County, Long Island is looking for an operations manager to run day-to-day operations.
Minimum requirements include:
- Experience managing day-to-day business operation
- Managing a staff
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Basic computer skills
- Basic financial skills
- Experience using:
- Google documents
- MS Word
- Human resource management
- Policy and procedure development
- Scheduling a staff
- Trouble shooting
- Database management
- Sales experience over the phone
- Marketing experience a plus
Previous Carpet, Flooring, Marble experience preferred
Send email with one paragraph describing why this position is a fit for you.
Include salary requirements.